Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding (2568 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah / Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From –kemi Blasts Chioma(pics) / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by metronaija: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Foremost Nigerian filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba got wedded to her Ghanaian lover, Oscar Heman Ackah today in Lagos .

The King of Boys producer had a low level weddinh ceremony compare to what her mate in Nollywood would have organised. Kemi Adetiba had earlier this week shared her pre wedding photos which was shot in Ghana around late January.

Kemi Adetiba was so happy to tell the world about her new lover and her new life as she posted this on her Instagram page. She wrote

She wrote: We’ve taken some time to privately enjoy this moment and bask in the celebration of it all. However, we’re beginning to understand it might be next to impossible keeping a lid on this for much longer.
After thinking long and hard, we ultimately would love for this announcement to be on our own terms and molded in our own true narrative. Plus, you all here have followed my journey from the start and lovingly root for me – Now if that isn’t FAMILY, I don’t know what is �

So dear FAMILY, on the 28th of January in Ghana, delivered as a beautiful suprise and expression of love, and in the presence of some close friends and family, @oscarhemanackah asked that we spend the rest of our lives together, and I wholeheartedly said YES… without a single reservation.
I would like to add here, that every single friend or member of my family that conspired in this suprise proposal, should just be on the look out for my retaliation… Cos it’ll be merciless!!.

The wedding ceremony was attended by several celebrities majorly from nollywood. See photos below

https://bbnaijahousemates.com/photos-kemi-adetiba-wedding-oscar-heman/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by metronaija: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by metronaija: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
She made such a beautiful bride.

The problem now is…How Nairaland redpillers go take sleep this night?

Rare picture of a redpiller asking their leader why evening newspapers are getting married despite their campaign. cheesy

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
look at those monkeys knocked out by the bootay!!

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by bibianna(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beautiful couple!

May God Bless the marriage!! smiley
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Rare picture of a redpiller asking their leader why evening newspapers are getting married despite their campaign. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Evening Newspapers ...Premium Women.

From Kemi to Rita. Ayi!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Evening Newspapers...Premium Women.

From Kemi to Rita. Ayiii!

Somewhere in the world, it is still very bright by 9pm. Their mama evening no be my own evening o. All of us go dey alright. Now I can celebrate my 45th birthday with a lot of cheer and hope. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Somewhere in the world, it is still very bright by 9pm. Their mama evening no be my own evening o. All of us go dey alright. Now I can celebrate my 45th birthday with a lot of cheer and hope. cheesy cheesy

I meannnn! Ri ro ni t'eniyan; si se ni t'Oluwa.

They can write and predict and prophesy and insult, but God will continue to shame them. cheesy cheesy Scorners!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Mindlog: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

At the great temple of Odejimjim. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by potbelly(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Funny picture/illustration grin grin

Shaking the red pill table....

you like wahala sha... cheesy cheesy

pocohantas:

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by NoToPile: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Lovely wedding pictures this week. Kemis gele in another outfit was really skentele.

Orishirishi fashion styles to see.

You and these redpillar people ehn, You sha like looking for their trouble. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by We4all: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wannabe Nairaland red pillers won’t like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by dahmie2013: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations Kemi! God bless your union.
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by GloriousGbola: 1:44am On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

You are bad for this grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by reddingtonblack: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Just when we couldnt sleep thru the night "HE" came thru with cold rainy morning ... olohun o je fii awa ti e si'le wink

Now we can sleep n there is room for two happy sunday redpillers, God as being so good

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Low key wedding is Bae. Happy married life to the couple
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by reddingtonblack: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I meannnn! Ri ro ni t'eniyan; si se ni t'Oluwa.

They can write and predict and prophesy and insult, but God will continue to shame them. cheesy cheesy Scorners!

what as God got to do with people who are there own problem, i am sure God as better things to do with is time than listen women who chose fantasy, las las they bow to less
Anybody can marry its just a matter of choice buh whats disappointing is after all the shakara & forming evening newspaper marry men less than the ones they shun undecided

Yorubas say , oson toh ri gbajumo ti o ja bor mechanic la fii .. o ti ye é wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
[url][/url]
pocohantas:

I had to refresh my browser to see the picture... I wasn't disappointed.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by sageb: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Kwin Pocohantas on the beat
You can cause vawulence
I like your post about duties to Parents, Apt and lucidly said.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by MonkeyMods(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Where did she see this fine boy
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2022
reddingtonblack:

what as God got to do with people who are there own problem, i am sure God as better things to do with is time than listen women who chose fantasy, las las they bow to less
Anybody can marry its just a matter of choice buh whats disappointing is after all the shakara & forming evening newspaper marry men less than the ones they shun undecided

Yorubas say , oson toh ri gbajumo ti o ja bor mechanic la fii .. o ti ye é wink

Oooomoh... The way you guys confidently spew out half thought opinions to justify your shallow mindsets amuses me. Not even a toddler will state such an assumption as a fact. Can someone give this guy a pinch of sense?

At least you agreed to the fact that anybody can get married, the problem now is if they married the most eligible partner. May God keep you from losing it all while finding the answer to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Palema007:
Oooomoh... The way you guys confidently spew out half thought opinions to justify your shallow mindsets amuses me. Not even a toddler will state such an assumption as a fact. Can someone give this guy a pinch of sense?

At least you agreed to the fact that anybody can get married, the problem now is if they married the most eligible partner. May God keep you from losing it all while finding the answer to that.

You for ignore that dude. He's brain dead asf. He desperately cares for a woman, any woman at all, mentioning him and that's all for him to be happy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You for ignore that dude. He's brain dead asf. He desperately cares for a woman, any woman at all, mentioning him and that's all for him to be happy.
Ohh I see...

Next time, I will jump and pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by GloriousGbola: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
PocoLongToto:
ske lost her innocence to redpillers. It's understandable.

Looks like pocohantas has a new stalker
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Looks like pocohantas has a new stalker

They never start na. Na report go end am. I no dey in the mood for chochocho. Make nobody spam my mention with nonsense.
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Farfalla(f): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Their mood right now..... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by Painandgain(f): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

You're the queen of Vawulence grin grin
Re: Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding by reddingtonblack: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

They never start na. Na report go end am. I no dey in the mood for chochocho. Make nobody spam my mention with nonsense.

stop sounding like a broken record, nigba wo si igba wo even ukraine have gotten use to russia bomb wink ... no just report ko throw akara gan a maa fi je bread nii undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Hits The Street With Guy On Towel To Display Dance Moves [video] / Halima Abubakar Bedridden After Exposing Apostle Suleman – Family Cries Out / Queen Mercy Atang Biography, Husband, Boyfriend, Lord Lamba, Instagram, Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.