Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Does This Mean Please? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does This Mean Please? (1378 Views)

''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
i keep having this"dreams"....just before i fall into deep sleep, ie the first few seconds before i loose conciousness.

i see a trailer/truck blocking my way, like am driving on the express then theres a trailer blocking me, like a in a traffic or just crosses my way and blocks me...what does it mean please? am posting in the family sections because, adults are here....

its become too rampant...ie the dream, any interpretations my people? any one experienced such?
if so whats the solution?
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Bgcentz(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I think something or somebody is trying to prevent you from achieving something big coming your way.. pray about it seriously

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bgcentz:
I think something or somebody is trying to prevent you from achieving something big coming your way.. pray about it seriously

thanks....

hmmmm....actually trying to do something

wwont mind going for deliverance, but am not around any mountain of fire etc churches.

ede tire me, ive believed myself to actually be a prayerful person...am perplexed
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by MadamVanessa(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked

Sad

You need to be prayerful

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sad

You need to be prayerful

if i was asked if am prayerful..id actually say yes...but who knows maybe am not doing enough
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Baawaa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Always pray before you sleep,

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by duro4chang(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baawaa:
Always pray before you sleep,
He should pray always not only before he sleeps.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why do y'all have to see it as a blockage instead of a delivery? grin Or the trailer itself could be the big thing.

They are spacious. Can carry load. (Is the one in your dream carrying good loads?) And they afford big, all round views. A trailer is also bigger, and "taller" than a small car. Shey driver dey dey inside? Maybe you just need to step down and enter a new phase. Or the trailer MIGHT actually be preventing you from a danger ahead or on the other side? **shrugs**

Toh. I no kuku be dream interpreter sha and I don't pay attention to things like that or value them much.
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Horerku(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Why do y'all have to see it as a blockage instead of a delivery? grin Or the trailer itself could be the big thing.

They are spacious. Can carry load. (Is the one in your dream carrying good loads?) And they afford big, all round views. Or the trailer MIGHT actually be preventing you from a danger ahead or on the other side? **shrugs**

Toh. I no kuku be dream interpreter sha and I don't pay attention to things like that or value them much.

Op your answer is here. More ororo for your head boss
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Horerku:
Op your answer is here. More ororo for your head boss

One love, my gee. #NoHomo grin
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by efficiencie(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
bignero:
i keep having this"dreams"....just before i fall into deep sleep, ie the first few seconds before i loose conciousness.

i see a trailer/truck blocking my way, like am driving on the express then theres a trailer blocking me, like a in a traffic or just crosses my way and blocks me...what does it mean please? am posting in the family sections because, adults are here....

its become too rampant...ie the dream, any interpretations my people? any one experienced such?

Your dream is almost literal na. You don't need anyone to interpret sef. The next level is up ahead but the adversary is standing in your way. You need to repent from all known sins. You need deliverance prayers. Support the work of any living church by sowing into their ministry (avoid those churches run by lecturers of God who can talk and talk and talk but their congregation are laboring under demonic oppression).

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by flokii: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Something big is coming your way that the enemies don't want.. stay positive and don't be afraid to break new grounds.
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
efficiencie:

Your dream is almost literal na. You don't need anyone to interpret sef. The next level is up ahead but the adversary is standing in your way. You need to repent from all known sins. You need deliverance prayers. Support the work of any living church by sowing into their ministry (avoid those churches run by lecturers of God who can talk and talk and talk but their congregation are laboring under demonic oppression).

Thanks boss

If asked if am prayerful id say yes.. So am. Perplexed as to what next.. Maybe add more time.. Thanks again

Ps: your right.. How to go about the solution is what i seek.
Years ago, my bro bought a koropke (small bus)... I had this dream, can't really recall...i think i saw the car going round in circles.. (my interpretation of it was that the business won't be a success.. I kept the dream to myself,so it won't be as if i confessed something negative, or planting a negative thought in his mind to spoil the business.. Long story short, that bus never brought 1kobo back.. So intuitively i may know wjat this dream means, but how to combat is tiring me
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
bignero:

The dream suggests a big Obstacle to ur progress in life.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by efficiencie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
bignero:

Thanks boss

Am actually trying to achieve certain things.. It keeps getting frustrated.

If asked if am prayerful id say yes.. So am. Perplexed as to what next.. Maybe add more time.. Thanks again

Just add sowing to it too. It may look stupid but it works. But don't throw away your money. Give to a living church that is actually healing, saving and delivering souls and watch that blockade move.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
efficiencie:

Just add sowing to it too. It may look stupid but it works. But don't throw away your money. Give to a living church that is actually healing, saving and delivering souls and watch that blockade move.

Thanks.. I wont lie, the family from which i come, the step mother inside there is as evil as your mind can stretch the word evil... Trust me real evil... Thank God he jas the final say
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Nerogaming01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
When you sleep, your brain starts thinking on its own. It happens to everyone.

You never dream see Wetin you think last?

Dreams are just meant to be dreams.

It's no big deal friend. Don't think too much about it.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Esthered: 6:50pm On May 12, 2022
@phargbemmy please mail me on hadediong@gmail.com as I can't access my NL mail I used to sign up. Good evening
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 13, 2022
bignero:

You supposed blow horn so that the trailer go leave the road make you drive pass.Oya go back to the dream and do what I said.
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Okhuadams(m): 1:18am On May 13, 2022
bignero:

Oya my brother go on knees and begin to bind and cast every obstacles on your way should be brought down like the walls of Jericho, they should divide like the Red Sea, they should pathways like River Jordan

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by 123papas(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2022
You really needed that sleep - that’s all.
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Bignuell(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
You supposed blow horn so that the trailer go leave the road make you drive pass.Oya go back to the dream and do what I said.
You dey talk like person wey know whatsup. Get them hot hot
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by tee59(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2022
Coming from a polygamous family is a war. You don't just stand there without being prayerful. I mean, madly in prayers. Powers from your father's house are blocking your ways from moving forward in life. You have to stop them before they stop you. Join any prayer ministry church as member. Attend all services. Do deliverance and don't stop rigorous prayers. You're on a battle field and don't be tired oh. You will overcome them. Remember, kill them before they kill you. Search for Dk Olukoya on facebook and instagram and follow him. All their services are aired online live and you can pray along with him.
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by OlawaleBammie: 7:35pm On May 13, 2022
bignero:

As our atheists bros here would say, na ur mind dey play trick on u, no, not a mind trick, na hallucinations

Yes, hallucinations bro
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by OlawaleBammie: 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
tee59:
Coming from a polygamous family is a war. You don't just stand there without being prayerful. I mean, madly in prayers. Powers from your father's house are blocking your ways from moving forward in life. You have to stop them before they stop you. Join any prayer ministry church as member. Attend all services. Do deliverance and don't stop rigorous prayers. You're on a battle field and don't be tired oh. You will overcome them. Remember, kill them before they kill you. Search for Dk Olukoya on facebook and instagram and follow him. All their services are aired online live and you can pray along with him.
ahh, he wont bliv u, even his mates here would come to debunk ur view, just tell him its hallucinations, lobatan! He wil be happy
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 12:04am On May 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
As our atheists bros here would say, na ur mind dey play trick on u, no, not a mind trick, na hallucinations

Yes, hallucinations bro

Ok man
Thanks
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Corporate2020: 5:29am On May 14, 2022
bignero:

if i was asked if am prayerful..id actually say yes...but who knows maybe am not doing @@@@£¢£££££¢££££££££££££££¢£¢£££££££¢€€|

These dreams come because you are prayerful. God is showing you what is happening to you in the spiritual world. If not that you are prayerful, enemies will be tormenting you without your knowledge. God is showing you how and where to direct your prayers.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean Please? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2022
You need a biblical Joseph lol
Re: What Does This Mean Please? by bignero: 8:41am On May 14, 2022
Corporate2020:

These dreams come because you are prayerful. God is showing you what is happening to you in the spiritual world. If not that you are prayerful, enemies will be tormenting you without your knowledge. God is showing you how and where to direct your prayers.

Wow
Thanks.... A perspective i never taught of.. Amd this makes plenty sense

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Happy Here? Check The Pictures / Please! Help Me To Find Her! / The Most Difficult Stage In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.