Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina (50235 Views)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by id4sho(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
cool
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by rampantlover: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Multiplier7:
Okay seen!

Nigeria leads

Leading in banditry
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Abeg, wetin Segun Awolowo Junior wear for hand? shocked

That's the source of his power grin
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Both The marrier and the marree are evening News papers undecided
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by psalmistkakah(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Topzee109:

Is saying the truth an insult, so I should lie that he is handsome
how the man take ugly?.. because he black ni.. Abeg nobody ugly 4 dis life joor..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Dmacqh(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
How can I get either a President , Governor, Senator , HR , HA daughter as girlfriend ?

It seem I’ll cut my beards. Wealthy - rich men are beardless .
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Obagofixxy: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
This girl Na ujunwa Uju obianuju grin grin grin
Do you gerrit, if you don't gerrit forget about it

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Shattered Wale go drink poison seen this.

He forgot despite Nigeria and Ghana differences we still see each other as brothers but Shattered Wale thought he can ignite xenophobism but he has failed.

Congrats to the couple but pls don't invite that confused Shatrered Wale to play in your wedding he is a frustrated bitter boy.

Quote me, your data your headache though......

Cruising.........
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Stop talking rubbish. Why will Ghanaians attack Nigerian businesses? Are Zenith Bank, GTBank, Glo and many other not operating freely in Ghana? Stop peddling crap!

Secondly, Dangote did not do Ghana a favour by attending the president’s daughter’s wedding. He is only trying to promote his business in Ghana.

Ghanian president want to brag with dagote to is daughter simple and that makes it a huge deal

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Asianjollof007: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
dangote looks tired

there is nothing compared to a good wife in the life of a man, forever smiling and the skin, like that of a baby cheesy wink wink wink wink wink

enrol in the school of the Spirit and gain the secret to getting and recognizing the best wife for YOU...i recommend d living faith church winners chapel smiley

How do i attend your church this weekend ?
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Starzo: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

Leads? In what?
Everything,both good and bad.
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by tempusfugit: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
But why ghanians re always on suit, so annoying as an African, I too like Nigeria seriously, even the ladies they all dressed up as if they in london

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by blacq2009(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
why insulting him
That's a reflection of his home training.
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Transcriber: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Topzee109:
Mehn, that man on black suit is just too ugly

His second appearance is nothing but fugly
you mean their president is ugly? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asianjollof007:

How do i attend your church this weekend ?
send me a msg via text or whatsapp so I can make sure u experience NO issues attending..GOD bless u grin

check my signature for my digits, u can also call the number on the flier

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Khaysee: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
African unity is a must oga seun have spoken well we brothers in African

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Shirts 4k
Polo 6k
Stripe polo 3500

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by colestephan86: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
One of the daughters of Ghanaian president Nana Akufo Addo, Edwina ova married her lover Maxwell Kofi jumah during the weekend.

Notable among the dignitaries that attended the event was nigerian business tycoon aliko dangote

It seems every African President wants to associate with this business mogul, Aliko dangote remains our pride

Ghanaians should please respect Nigerians that are doing legitimate business in that country, attacking their businesses every now and then is unacceptable.
I can tell you for free that Ghana president has a stack in dangote"s refinery.
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Transcriber: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Stop talking rubbish. Why will Ghanaians attack Nigerian businesses? Are Zenith Bank, GTBank, Glo and many other not operating freely in Ghana? Stop peddling crap!

Secondly, Dangote did not do Ghana a favour by attending the president’s daughter’s wedding. He is only trying to promote his business in Ghana.

you again?
Kwame shut up kwasia! angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Transcriber: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
send me a msg via text or whatsapp so I can make sure u experience NO issues attending..GOD bless u grin

greet Papa for me smiley
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Transcriber: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Be careful when you talk about a human being created by God,huh? Can you create an ant or even a pin? Don’t know why Nigerians are fond of doing this.

shut up
He's saying the truth. Though impolite

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Transcriber: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
tempusfugit:
But why ghanians re always on suit, so annoying as an African, I too like Nigeria seriously, even the ladies they all dressed up as if they in london
that's one of the few things I love about Nigeria.
We take more pride in our own clothing style

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by chiedozie198100: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
U sure say dangote Neva chop the bride as him dey chop one dj cu....?
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by tempusfugit: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yeah
Transcriber:
that's one of the few things I love about Nigeria.
We take more pride in our own clothing style
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Bimpe29: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's Segun Awolowo with him in the 1st picture.

Congratulations to Edwina and her SH!
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Asianjollof007: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

For real? i ain't joking o. I would like to know your location
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
hope they did not serve Ghana Jollof and Nigeria Jollof at the same time.
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by loadedvibes: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dangote don dey find business for there
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by SugarGirl44(f): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cute couple.
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Transcriber:
greet Papa for me smiley

Come and greet him and Your Father in Heaven Yourself...they are missing u!
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Eben91: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
If Putin's daughter was divorced, any president's daughter can also be divorced
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by osazsky(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Evening newspaper
.a whole president daughter see as breasttt b like slippers..some guys are heroes.
Guys dey try sha
Re: Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina by Bestnoma: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
juniorstar:

If Dangote attend your wedding..money must follow.

Dangote does not dash anybody one Naira.Ask those who are close to him or worked for him before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.