Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion (33329 Views)

Kpofire: DPO Apprehended For Operating Illegal Refinery In Rivers(pics) / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Bestnoma: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
lordm:
Some people will still go into illegal refinery. Even as I speak now some are already cooking in other camps.

They will never learn.

It serves all of them right. They were sabotaging the nation and they got instant justice.As many as refuse to destroy / sabotage the economy of Nigeria ,they will all suffer the same fate sooner or later..
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Bifas1: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
These guys are taking a huge risk. We went to one of their camps few weeks ago and they almost set us ablaze.
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
lordm:
when mosquitoes bite you, you will also blame government. Grow up

What are you saying? You're not being comprehensive.
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Neddyogu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Like say we dey saner climes now, shebi we for use DNA test take ídentify the criminals cum victims?
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Deadlytruth(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Any chance to bring Mazi Kanu into the discussion….even if the thread doesn’t warrant it! Aren’t we all living the ‘one Nigeria’ you cursed souls prefer!? First pray for God to deliver your own region from evil before crying crocodile tears and pretending to seek his grace and mercies over a people you despise so passionately!

Some of us have been shouting ourselves hoarse that Nigeria is unworkable….was unworkable since the late 60s to date, and that we just can’t keep on going on with the status-quo, pretending all is well and that all we need is to vote in the ‘right person’ (as if there’s ever been a genuine presidential election in Nigeria since 2011), and everything will be honky-dory!

Nigeria will continue to sustain its cursed and troubled existence with the blood of innocents until the right thing is done!

Trying to be clever by half. You claim Nigeria has been unworkable since late sixties because you want to rewrite history against the widely known truth that Nigeria's non workability began to prove itself almost as immediately as the 1914 amalgamation happened as Northerners began to ask for de-amalgamation almost immediately, Westerners too were describing Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country but your uncle Azikiwe and his fellow Igbo cheerleaders were singing one-Nigeria until the late sixties that it rudely dawned on them that the one-Nigeria fraud they were promoting in order to dominate Nigeria was beginning to boomerang and causing them unimaginable damage. So Nigeria was workable when Azikiwe was in cahoots with Tafawa Balewa causing trouble and violent demonstrations in Okrika, Tiv land and the entire Western Region in the early sixties? Nigeria was working in 1953 when Northerners again demanded secession and Azikiwe instigated the British to threaten them with treason charges? Nigeria was working when Azikiwe labelled Enahoro a sectionalist and enemy of Nigeria's unity for proposing secession clause which would have actually made Nigeria work by way of instilling the fear of the consequences of misgovernance in all our future rulers. Nigeria was working when Isaac Boro declared Niger Delta Republic and Ojukwu used the federal Military might to force him back into Azikiwe's fraudulent one-Nigeria. It was only in the late sixties that Nigeria stopped working because Biafra wanted to pull out but were paid back in their own coin by the other tribes whose own secession bids they earlier on thwarted. Comedian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Karemarealty288(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dhury:
They began the journey of hell fire from here on Earth.warning to all criminals Repent now or die a disgraceful Dead .

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by silverkings: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

God deliver the SE from EVIL
God punish illegal bunkering
God Punish Kanu
God Punish Ekpa

God punish your generation

1 Like

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by realstars: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emperor88:

I hope it is not any of the imaginary religious gods you are talking about?
God and gods, which one do you know?
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Onyenna(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nobleou:
Owoicho Ada receive their soul

Amen!
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
I thought they said igboland no get crude oil Where is this one coming from I hope it didn't flow from Niger Delta to imo state as one ediot instigated oil in South flow from North to South.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Emperor88(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
realstars:
God and gods, which one do you know?
As long as it is a religious God/god it is non existence. Unless you are not a critical thinker you won't understand
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Victerica(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=112271994]

Resurrection you mean

Thank God you are not Jesus Christ

He will have Mercy on whom he will have Mercy [/quote

I am more than Jesus Christ!
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Christistruth00: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Victerica post=112277032][/quote]

You are Nothing without Jesus Christ
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Victerica(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

You are Nothing without Jesus Christ

U won't understand...
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by farouk2much(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Economic sabateurs
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by IGBOSON1: 3:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Trying to be clever by half. You claim Nigeria has been unworkable since late sixties because you want to rewrite history against the widely known truth that Nigeria's non workability began to prove itself almost as immediately as the 1914 amalgamation happened as Northerners began to ask for de-amalgamation almost immediately, Westerners too were describing Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country but your uncle Azikiwe and his fellow Igbo cheerleaders were singing one-Nigeria until the late sixties that it rudely dawned on them that the one-Nigeria fraud they were promoting in order to dominate Nigeria was beginning to boomerang and causing them unimaginable damage. So Nigeria was workable when Azikiwe was in cahoots with Tafawa Balewa causing trouble and violent demonstrations in Okrika, Tiv land and the entire Western Region in the early sixties? Nigeria was working in 1953 when Northerners again demanded secession and Azikiwe instigated the British to threaten them with treason charges? Nigeria was working when Azikiwe labelled Enahoro a sectionalist and enemy of Nigeria's unity for proposing secession clause which would have actually made Nigeria work by way of instilling the fear of the consequences of misgovernance in all our future rulers. Nigeria was working when Isaac Boro declared Niger Delta Republic and Ojukwu used the federal Military might to force him back into Azikiwe's fraudulent one-Nigeria. It was only in the late sixties that Nigeria stopped working because Biafra wanted to pull out but were paid back in their own coin by the other tribes whose own secession bids they earlier on thwarted. Comedian!

See me see wahala! Dude, what sewer did you crawl out from to start having a go at me like this? What exactly is getting your knickers in a twist....is it me positing that Nigeria has been unworkable since the late 60s? Why does this statement rile you up so?

I agree with you that the 1914 amalgamantion was ill-advised, but you forget that act was out of our hands...we had no say in the matter! Post independence however was a diffrent ball game as the three regions discussed AS EQUALS on the kind of Nigeria they wanted to live in.

Can you provide links to buttress your point that the Northern Region asked for 'de-amalgamation' shortly after 1914?

When exactly did Westerners describe Nigeria as 'a mere geographical expression'? Was this done as a resolution of the Western Region parliament? Your assertion leads one to think they made this description of Nigeria shortly after the amalgamation. was this a mistake on your part? The way i read it, it was Obafemi Awolowo that made the statement, and it was shortly before or just after independence....can't remember the exact period, but i'm certain it wasn't made shortly after the amalgamation of 1914.

You posit that Azikiwe was 'singing 'one Nigeria' until the late 60s......'! What has this got to do with anything? Did Azikiwe have unilateral powers to drag the Northern and Western Regions kicking and screaming into a forced 'one Nigeria'? If not, then what exactly are you on about? In any case, didn't the very same Western and Northern Regions have the opportunity in 1967 to reverse things and detach themselves from the 'marriage Azikiwe forced them into'? Or where they speaking from both sides of their mouths?

You claim Azikiwe was promoting 'one Nigeria' in order to 'dominate' other regions/ ethnicities. Could you show us some practical proof of this....just how the Igbos were 'dominating the Northern and Western Regions at the time?

Dude, when i posit that Nigeria became unworkable since the late 60s, i'm also including the strife that led up to the ill-fated and ill-adviced Nzeogwu coup! The wetie debacle in the Western Region is the singular event that instigated the coup, and everything has been downhill ever since! Would you argue with this assertion?

You say Azikiwe was in cahoots with Balewa to cause trouble in Okrika and Tivland. Can you tell us what you think Azikiwe stood to gain from causing trouble in these places? Also, could you present limks/documentary proof of your assertion?

You claim that besides immediately after the amalgamation, that Northern Region again demanded for secession, and YET AGAIN they were denied this and Azikiwe 'instigated the British to threaten them to abandon their demand'! Could you equally provide documentary proof by way of links/documentary-evidence to prove this assertion?

More proof needed on when and where Azikiwe branded Enahoro a 'sectionalist and enemy of Nigeria' for proposing a secession clause be inserted in the constitution? Azikiwe is but one person....your assertions on him may be true, but i want to see links or documentary proof to buttress your accusations of him EXACTLY IN THE WORDS YOU PUT THEM!

You claim Isaac Boro declared a Republic abi? Could you tell us the limits of this Republic (ie, regions or countries it was bounded by)....the ethncities that made up this Republic.....its capital....and where and when the meeting was held with other stakeholders for the Republic to be declared?

You have to tell us how and when Biafra thwarted the secession bids of the Northern and Western Regions to justify them 'paying back Biafra in her own coin'! And where exactly did Biafra get this unilateral power to 'thwart said secession bids'?

Nigeria, as disparate as it was pre-1966, actually was working because the template being used was the one ALL REGIONS signed up to on 1st Oct, 1960. UCH Ibadan was a centre of excellence at the time that it was said that even the Saudi Royal family booked in for treatments. The Western Region recorded many firsts during this period and became a leading exporter of cocoa. Their was a healthy competition between the Western, Eastern and Northern Regions at the time. The Eastern Region was noted to be one of the fastest developing economies in the world at the time. The likes of Singapore, UAE and South korea that we look up to today were not our mate during this period! Etc! But like i said, everything started going downhill from the late 60s after that stupid Nzeogwu coup!
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Deadlytruth(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2022
IGBOSON1:

See me see wahala! Dude, what sewer did you crawl out from to start having a go at me like this? What exactly is getting your knickers in a twist....is it me positing that Nigeria has been unworkable since the late 60s? Why does this statement rile you up so?

It is you who came out of the sewers to make a hypocritic insinuation that Nigeria was an ideal society until the late sixties which happened to be the time Igbos' first ever had the idea of secession crossing their minds.
IGBOSON1:

I agree with you that the 1914 amalgamantion was ill-advised, but you forget that act was out of our hands...we had no say in the matter! Post independence however was a diffrent ball game as the three regions discussed AS EQUALS on the kind of Nigeria they wanted to live in.

Can you provide links to buttress your point that the Northern Region asked for 'de-amalgamation' shortly after 1914?

When exactly did Westerners describe Nigeria as 'a mere geographical expression'? Was this done as a resolution of the Western Region parliament? Your assertion leads one to think they made this description of Nigeria shortly after the amalgamation. was this a mistake on your part? The way i read it, it was Obafemi Awolowo that made the statement, and it was shortly before or just after independence....can't remember the exact period, but i'm certain it wasn't made shortly after the amalgamation of 1914.

You posit that Azikiwe was 'singing 'one Nigeria' until the late 60s......'! What has this got to do with anything? Did Azikiwe have unilateral powers to drag the Northern and Western Regions kicking and screaming into a forced 'one Nigeria'? If not, then what exactly are you on about? In any case, didn't the very same Western and Northern Regions have the opportunity in 1967 to reverse things and detach themselves from the 'marriage Azikiwe forced them into'? Or where they speaking from both sides of their mouths?

You claim Azikiwe was promoting 'one Nigeria' in order to 'dominate' other regions/ ethnicities. Could you show us some practical proof of this....just how the Igbos were 'dominating the Northern and Western Regions at the time?

Dude, when i posit that Nigeria became unworkable since the late 60s, i'm also including the strife that led up to the ill-fated and ill-adviced Nzeogwu coup! The wetie debacle in the Western Region is the singular event that instigated the coup, and everything has been downhill ever since! Would you argue with this assertion?

You say Azikiwe was in cahoots with Balewa to cause trouble in Okrika and Tivland. Can you tell us what you think Azikiwe stood to gain from causing trouble in these places? Also, could you present limks/documentary proof of your assertion?

You claim that besides immediately after the amalgamation, that Northern Region again demanded for secession, and YET AGAIN they were denied this and Azikiwe 'instigated the British to threaten them to abandon their demand'! Could you equally provide documentary proof by way of links/documentary-evidence to prove this assertion?

More proof needed on when and where Azikiwe branded Enahoro a 'sectionalist and enemy of Nigeria' for proposing a secession clause be inserted in the constitution? Azikiwe is but one person....your assertions on him may be true, but i want to see links or documentary proof to buttress your accusations of him EXACTLY IN THE WORDS YOU PUT THEM!

You claim Isaac Boro declared a Republic abi? Could you tell us the limits of this Republic (ie, regions or countries it was bounded by)....the ethncities that made up this Republic.....its capital....and where and when the meeting was held with other stakeholders for the Republic to be declared?

You have to tell us how and when Biafra thwarted the secession bids of the Northern and Western Regions to justify them 'paying back Biafra in her own coin'! And where exactly did Biafra get this unilateral power to 'thwart said secession bids'?

Nigeria, as disparate as it was pre-1966, actually was working because the template being used was the one ALL REGIONS signed up to on 1st Oct, 1960. UCH Ibadan was a centre of excellence at the time that it was said that even the Saudi Royal family booked in for treatments. The Western Region recorded many firsts during this period and became a leading exporter of cocoa. Their was a healthy competition between the Western, Eastern and Northern Regions at the time. The Eastern Region was noted to be one of the fastest developing economies in the world at the time. The likes of Singapore, UAE and South korea that we look up to today were not our mate during this period! Etc! But like i said, everything started going downhill from the late 60s after that stupid Nzeogwu coup!

Your demand for evidences and links to all these scenarios clearly shows that you are either entirely new to NL or just being plain dishonest. These issues have been in focus with links posted to back them up since 2015 when members of all other tribes were compelled to start setting the records straight against Igbo propaganda of being oppressed through the conspiracy of all other tribes on the heels of the self inflicted downfall of Jonathan who wasn't even an Igbo man in the first instance to warrant being the one on whose 2015 loss Igbos'premised their accusation of marginalization and oppression.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Dumte(m): 5:10am On Apr 26, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to a man is going to help fire on the last day.

May the good Lord have mercy on their soul.
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by VPN11(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Bestnoma:

It serves all of them right. They were sabotaging the nation and they got instant justice.As many as refuse to destroy / sabotage the economy of Nigeria ,they will all suffer the same fate sooner or later..

Over 90 Million Nigerian Youths, Graduates Unemployed – NBTE

The Executive Secretary of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Idris Muhammad Bugaje, has revealed that number of unemployed young Nigerians who are mostly graduates is about 90 million.
Bugaje said this while speaking at the Annual General Meeting of the Science and Technology Forum (STF) held in Kaduna.

“As we speak, the unemployment rates in the country are alarming because there are about 90 million unemployed youths .

He said the rise in insecurity in the country is not unconnected to the increasing rates of unemployment in the country, expressing concern how many young graduates are forced to roam the streets.

According to National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria’s unemployment rate in 2021 rose to 33.3% from 27.1% in 2020.

While a report released in July 2021 by World Bank shows that the unemployment rate in Nigeria rose to its highest level under President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime to 42.5% for youths, and 26.3% for non-youth.

I pray that Nigeria should happen to you.
Isee.
RIP to death.
Nigeria failed them.

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Bestnoma: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

Unemployment doesn't validate the fact that they were sabotaging the nation and degrading the environment.Do you know the consequences of their actions? 80% of the crude oil Nigeria produces ends up being stolen by activities such as the subject matter.They were committing treason.There are several other ways they can engage themselves leglly asides from destroying the nation's economy and causing heavy damage to the environment.Some time ago ,the whole of Port Harcourt was taken over by sooth because of activities such as these.People could not even breathe fresh air anymore-it was that bad- because some people do not want to look for genuine means of earning a living and must blame others for their failures in life.If all unemployed youths in Nigeria take to illegal bunkering / operating illegal refinery, will there be any crude oil left for exportation? How will the nation now earn forex? They got what they deserved!

Over 90 Million Nigerian Youths, Graduates Unemployed – NBTE

The Executive Secretary of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Idris Muhammad Bugaje, has revealed that number of unemployed young Nigerians who are mostly graduates is about 90 million.
Bugaje said this while speaking at the Annual General Meeting of the Science and Technology Forum (STF) held in Kaduna.

“As we speak, the unemployment rates in the country are alarming because there are about 90 million unemployed youths .

He said the rise in insecurity in the country is not unconnected to the increasing rates of unemployment in the country, expressing concern how many young graduates are forced to roam the streets.

According to National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria’s unemployment rate in 2021 rose to 33.3% from 27.1% in 2020.

While a report released in July 2021 by World Bank shows that the unemployment rate in Nigeria rose to its highest level under President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime to 42.5% for youths, and 26.3% for non-youth.

I pray that Nigeria should happen to you.
Isee.
RIP to death.
Nigeria failed them.
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by VPN11(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Bestnoma post=112280435][/quote]

There is No 80% of Oil Theft in Nigeria – Gbenga Komolafe

According to the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC), Nigeria lost more than 115,000 barrels per day (bpd) to oil theft and vandalism between January 2021 and February 2022, which amounts to $3.27 billion worth of crude oil.

By implication, the country lost about 7.6 per cent of the current 1.5 million barrels of crude produced per day on average. Therefore, if 80 per cent of Nigeria’s crude oil is stolen as claimed by some operators that means Nigeria produces about 300,000 bpd, whereas regulators put the daily output at 1.5 million. The NUPRC recently expressed worry over the “crude loss figures recently being quoted in the media by some operators, given actions taken so far on the issue.” The NUPRC had said it established a panel to audit the activities of operators in the upstream sector to ascertain the actual volume of oil lost to theft.

The claim that the government has backed the assertion that 80 per cent of Nigeria’s oil production is lost to oil theft is false. Based on the regulator’s record, only 7.6 percent of crude oil is lost to theft.

To discuss these discoveries and attempt to set the facts of crude oil theft straight is our guest, Gbenga Komolafe, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuR5ARYMur4
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by IGBOSON1: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Deadlytruth:

It is you who came out of the sewers to make a hypocritic insinuation that Nigeria was an ideal society until the late sixties which happened to be the time Igbos' first ever had the idea of secession crossing their minds.

Your demand for evidences and links to all these scenarios clearly shows that you are either entirely new to NL or just being plain dishonest. These issues have been in focus with links posted to back them up since 2015 when members of all other tribes were compelled to start setting the records straight against Igbo propaganda of being oppressed through the conspiracy of all other tribes on the heels of the self inflicted downfall of Jonathan who wasn't even an Igbo man in the first instance to warrant being the one on whose 2015 loss Igbos'premised their accusation of marginalization and oppression.

Dude, you're full of shit! 'deadly truth' my black ass!

You make assertions based on so called 'truth' you pulled outta your ass, and when called upon to prove your assertions you start beating about the bush.....posting irrelevant, tangential hogwash!

I've been on nairaland for quite some time, and know the 'members of other tribes' of which you speak are just a handful of lying, revisionist, Igbo-hating bigots intent on trying to change the narrative and reality of the brutality of the Nigerian state from the late 60s to date! Your failed attempt to heap all the blame for the failed Nigerian state at the doorstep of Ndigbo while absolving the Fulani and Yoruba of all blame is well known and laughable! This is what you are all about on this forum....nothing to do with any interest in upholding the truth and fairness at all times!

'Ndigbo premised their claims of marginalisation and oppression on GEJs 2015 loss'? Dude where do you come up with all this rubbish you spew on this forum? With the benefit of hindsight, we can all see Ndigbo were right to want to stick with GEJ.....as imperfect as he was! When any Igbo speaks on the 2015 elections, it's from a position of 'we told you so'! Ndigbo had read Buhari like a book and knew he was a bigoted, visionless, and incapable islamofacist whose only aim for seeking to be president was to further his religious and ethnic interests, and we've been proven right! If your stupidity affected just you lot, it wouldn't be a problem...you could stew in it! But when your intentional missteps affect others, you should expect them to voice their opposition and make their feelings known on the matter! Just look at where we are as a country today!
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by anoziechi(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Chaii i want to thank God for sparing my life...I wanted to travel to ohaji that day...the money I was expecting never came at a point I was angry..but my spirit told me not to be angry..it might be God was trying to avert something for me...later I heard the news I started to thank God.na de next day de money con come
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by Deadlytruth(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you're full of shit! 'deadly truth' my black ass!
as expected of the Igbo man in his typical arrogance and allergy to facts, insults is always the route of least resistance and escape in the face of defeat.
IGBOSON1:

You make assertions based on so called 'truth' you pulled outta your ass, and when called upon to prove your assertions you start beating about the bush.....posting irrelevant, tangential hogwash!
and rather than furnish superior contrary facts to the "so-called" truths, to really prove them to be so called, you lots, like robots programmed with a predictable response, resort to mere verbal dismissal laced with insults. That is why I didn't even bother to stress myself recollecting all the evidences and links you asked for. All such attempts in the past towards your likes have always met with verbal dismissals however clear and impeccable and I didn't expect otherwise from you.

IGBOSON1:

I've been on nairaland for quite some time, and know the 'members of other tribes' of which you speak are just a handful of lying, revisionist, Igbo-hating bigots intent on trying to change the narrative and reality of the brutality of the Nigerian state from the late 60s to date!
A lot of articles have been written and shared on Nairaland chronicling Igbo politicians' and army officers' political misadventures which led to the Nigerian tragedy. The truth in such articles are established on strict logic and irrefutable facts but till today none of your likes has been able to write a compelling rebuttal to any of them yet the authors remain revisionists in your persecution complex infested brains.
When I posted a link on which Philip Asiodu, an Igbo man, confessed to the discussion he had with Ojukwu in which Ojukwu revealed to him the plan between him and Ironsi to abolish the regions, the only Igbo moniker who made an attempt to counter it came up with the watery arguement that Philip Asiodu was Gowon's lap dog as if Gowon had risen to power at the time in question to warrant Asiodu being tied to his apron strings thus defending him. So why should anyone borther himself with the task of giving further evidence to such a people who are impervious to clear facts established on common sense?
IGBOSON1:

Your failed attempt to heap all the blame for the failed Nigerian state at the doorstep of Ndigbo while absolving the Fulani and Yoruba of all blame is well known and laughable! This is what you are all about on this forum....nothing to do with any interest in upholding the truth and fairness at all times!

My membership of this forum was inspired by a quest to set the records straight as against the false propaganda which some Igbo monikers, embittered by Jonathan's loss, began to create and present as precedents and evidences to their alleged but baseless anti-Igbo conspiracy theories which are actually at huge variance with the genuine facts of life history of Nigeria's failure. I had to register to put a check to it all because of the danger it portended should the unsuspecting and impressionable youths imbibe them as truths. Thankfully to God, those Igbo monikers threw in the towel and began to avoid me for want of superior arguements and facts. No amount of revisionist tales can change the clear truth that Igbos' derailed Nigeria through their introduction of military rule and subversion of the independence constitution which guaranteed equity, fairness, equal opportunity for all citizens, and gave no room for laziness, entitlement mentality, existence of cabals at the center, etc. Every other thing that happened after Igbos' destroyed that independence constitution were all self preservation strategies by other tribes in the dog eat dog situation that was consequent upon the subversion of that beautiful and world class model constitution, hence the other tribes carried no blame. You can't blame me for whatever damage I inflict on your in self defense from your aggression.
IGBOSON1:

'Ndigbo premised their claims of marginalisation and oppression on GEJs 2015 loss'? Dude where do you come up with all this rubbish you spew on this forum?

If you were not simply daft and forgetful, you would have recalled the "we the SE/SS" identity which Igbo monikers created and peddled here to connect themselves to the mourning of Jonathan's loss. What about the cry of "Northerners and Yorubas colluded to removed Jonathan in their bid to continue with their plundering of the old Eastern Region's wealth"? Old Eastern Region meaning SE and parts of the present SS?
Have you forgotten how you Igbos derided Amaechi here on the theory that his antagonism to GEJ amounted to betrayal of the SS and their SE brothers? Wasn't the contrived SE/SS brotherhood you all based your support and love for Wike's pro-Jonathan inspired atagonism to Amaechi and the North until Wike ordered a genocide in Oyigbo, began to claim Edo ancestry amidst denial of being Igbo which all made him a villain all of a sudden in your eyes? You think we have forgotten? By the way why are we no longer hearing anything about the "we SE/SS" identity ever after Wike levelled Oyigbo and APC trounced PDP in Bayelsa with GEJ's support?

IGBOSON1:

With the benefit of hindsight, we can all see Ndigbo were right to want to stick with GEJ.....as imperfect as he was! When any Igbo speaks on the 2015 elections, it's from a position of 'we told you so'! Ndigbo had read Buhari like a book and knew he was a bigoted, visionless, and incapable islamofacist whose only aim for seeking to be president was to further his religious and ethnic interests, and we've been proven right! If your stupidity affected just you lot, it wouldn't be a problem...you could stew in it! But when your intentional missteps affect others, you should expect them to voice their opposition and make their feelings known on the matter! Just look at where we are as a country today!

See who is boasting of prowess to judge the future based on hindsight. Where did you Ndigbo keep this your jaundiced hindsight reliance prowess when at independence you rejected the proposed all-South alliance which was based on a sound ideology that would have seen Nigeria catch up with some of the worlds economic and military powers within two decades, but chose the ideologically bankrupt NPC-NCNC master-slave coalition with the same Northerners who had already started carrying out repeated genocidal epidemics on your kinsmen in the North both in 1945 in Jos and in 1953 in Kano without any justifiable reason? So how come your hindsight didn't remind you of these killings as at when you chose political marriage with your killers? Your hatred for Buhari had nothing to do with any stupid non-existent hindsight because the same reasons of Islamic fundamentalism and all what not you adduced above for your rejection of Buhari were all possessed in multiple folds by Ahmadu Bello whom you prefered political partnership with at a moment as critical as independence when the enduring political philosophy for a prosperous nation was meant to be laid on principles and ideology. Where did you keep this hindsight when you again in 1979 went with an equally bigoted, highly incompetent Shagari? Where was this hindsight in 2007 when you were the first ethnic group to endorse Yaradua who had in addition to his incompetence evidenced by his 8 year obscurity among his other 35 colleagues, signed Shariah into law as Katsina Governor in year 2000 thus openly disregarding the secularity of Nigeria as clearly stated in the 1999 constitution which he had sworn to defend and protect?

Your hate or love for anyone is premised on pecuniary interest. Buhari was campaigning with border closure which everyone knew would kill illegal importantion business of Igbos' while all Jonathan's policies were pro-Igbo economic menaces. So shove up your stinking ass all these kindergarten theory of hindsight which all precedents simply put a big lie to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by 677afolarin: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
sad
Re: Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion by IGBOSON1: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Deadlytruth:
as expected of the Igbo man in his typical arrogance and allergy to facts, insults is always the route of least resistance and escape in the face of defeat.
and rather than furnish superior contrary facts to the "so-called" truths, to really prove them to be so called, you lots, like robots programmed with a predictable response, resort to mere verbal dismissal laced with insults. That is why I didn't even bother to stress myself recollecting all the evidences and links you asked for. All such attempts in the past towards your likes have always met with verbal dismissals however clear and impeccable and I didn't expect otherwise from you.

A lot of articles have been written and shared on Nairaland chronicling Igbo politicians' and army officers' political misadventures which led to the Nigerian tragedy. The truth in such articles are established on strict logic and irrefutable facts but till today none of your likes has been able to write a compelling rebuttal to any of them yet the authors remain revisionists in your persecution complex infested brains.
When I posted a link on which Philip Asiodu, an Igbo man, confessed to the discussion he had with Ojukwu in which Ojukwu revealed to him the plan between him and Ironsi to abolish the regions, the only Igbo moniker who made an attempt to counter it came up with the watery arguement that Philip Asiodu was Gowon's lap dog as if Gowon had risen to power at the time in question to warrant Asiodu being tied to his apron strings thus defending him. So why should anyone borther himself with the task of giving further evidence to such a people who are impervious to clear facts established on common sense?

My membership of this forum was inspired by a quest to set the records straight as against the false propaganda which some Igbo monikers, embittered by Jonathan's loss, began to create and present as precedents and evidences to their alleged but baseless anti-Igbo conspiracy theories which are actually at huge variance with the genuine facts of life history of Nigeria's failure. I had to register to put a check to it all because of the danger it portended should the unsuspecting and impressionable youths imbibe them as truths. Thankfully to God, those Igbo monikers threw in the towel and began to avoid me for want of superior arguements and facts. No amount of revisionist tales can change the clear truth that Igbos' derailed Nigeria through their introduction of military rule and subversion of the independence constitution which guaranteed equity, fairness, equal opportunity for all citizens, and gave no room for laziness, entitlement mentality, existence of cabals at the center, etc. Every other thing that happened after Igbos' destroyed that independence constitution were all self preservation strategies by other tribes in the dog eat dog situation that was consequent upon the subversion of that beautiful and world class model constitution, hence the other tribes carried no blame. You can't blame me for whatever damage I inflict on your in self defense from your aggression.

If you were not simply daft and forgetful, you would have recalled the "we the SE/SS" identity which Igbo monikers created and peddled here to connect themselves to the mourning of Jonathan's loss. What about the cry of "Northerners and Yorubas colluded to removed Jonathan in their bid to continue with their plundering of the old Eastern Region's wealth"? Old Eastern Region meaning SE and parts of the present SS?
Have you forgotten how you Igbos derided Amaechi here on the theory that his antagonism to GEJ amounted to betrayal of the SS and their SE brothers? Wasn't the contrived SE/SS brotherhood you all based your support and love for Wike's pro-Jonathan inspired atagonism to Amaechi and the North until Wike ordered a genocide in Oyigbo, began to claim Edo ancestry amidst denial of being Igbo which all made him a villain all of a sudden in your eyes? You think we have forgotten? By the way why are we no longer hearing anything about the "we SE/SS" identity ever after Wike levelled Oyigbo and APC trounced PDP in Bayelsa with GEJ's support?

See who is boasting of prowess to judge the future based on hindsight. Where did you Ndigbo keep this your jaundiced hindsight reliance prowess when at independence you rejected the proposed all-South alliance which was based on a sound ideology that would have seen Nigeria catch up with some of the worlds economic and military powers within two decades, but chose the ideologically bankrupt NPC-NCNC master-slave coalition with the same Northerners who had already started carrying out repeated genocidal epidemics on your kinsmen in the North both in 1945 in Jos and in 1953 in Kano without any justifiable reason? So how come your hindsight didn't remind you of these killings as at when you chose political marriage with your killers? Your hatred for Buhari had nothing to do with any stupid non-existent hindsight because the same reasons of Islamic fundamentalism and all what not you adduced above for your rejection of Buhari were all possessed in multiple folds by Ahmadu Bello whom you prefered political partnership with at a moment as critical as independence when the enduring political philosophy for a prosperous nation was meant to be laid on principles and ideology. Where did you keep this hindsight when you again in 1979 went with an equally bigoted, highly incompetent Shagari? Where was this hindsight in 2007 when you were the first ethnic group to endorse Yaradua who had in addition to his incompetence evidenced by his 8 year obscurity among his other 35 colleagues, signed Shariah into law as Katsina Governor in year 2000 thus openly disregarding the secularity of Nigeria as clearly stated in the 1999 constitution which he had sworn to defend and protect?

Your hate or love for anyone is premised on pecuniary interest. Buhari was campaigning with border closure which everyone knew would kill illegal importantion business of Igbos' while all Jonathan's policies were pro-Igbo economic menaces. So shove up your stinking ass all these kindergarten theory of hindsight which all precedents simply put a big lie to.

Dude...YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! Was expecting more revisionist claptrap, figments of your insecure imagination and outright lies...and true to type, you didn't dissapoint and even sunk lower!

In your repsonse, be sure to tell us your own ethnicity...just so we can place your inebriated and hate-fuelled rants in their proper perspective! I have my suspicions, but i wanna hear it from the horsesnmouth!

You have a mispaced and unearned opinion of yourself, and this makes you think you're actually making sense and engaging in rebuttals of the points i raise, when in actual fact all you're doing is being evasive, raising more irrelevant rubbish tangential to the issues at hand, and exposing yourself for the eminent re'tard you actually are!

Just so we don't lose focus of what the issues are here, this was the post i made that for some inexplicable reason rubbed you up the wrong way and left you an emotional and confused wreck...unable to justify use of your laughable choice of moniker (deadly truth indeed! wink):

Some of us have been shouting ourselves hoarse that Nigeria is unworkable….was unworkable since the late 60s to date, and that we just can’t keep on going on with the status-quo, pretending all is well and that all we need is to vote in the ‘right person’ (as if there’s ever been a genuine presidential election in Nigeria since 2011), and everything will be honky-dory!

Nigeria will continue to sustain its cursed and troubled existence with the blood of innocents until the right thing is done!

Throughout your entire unfortunate response to that post, you NEVER AT ANY POINT showed how Nigeria has worked as well as it once did prior to the first coup in 1966! As imperfect as the union was at the time, i pointed out some developmental strides Nigeria made and how its fortunes were on an upward trajectory up until the coup! You gave nothing but bluster, waffle and attacks on Ziks person in your response! So much for the 'deadly truth'!

You said: '......That is why I didn't even bother to stress myself recollecting all the evidences and links you asked for. All such attempts in the past towards your likes have always met with verbal dismissals however clear and impeccable and I didn't expect otherwise from you'.

The above cracked me up while reading it! grin Dude, i put it to you that you couldn't provide any links and evidence to refute my assertions not out of choice, but because YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE...NO REBUTTAL! You're full of shit as well as being a nasty bigot, a bloody revisionist and a shameless liar!

You open your stinking mouth to talk of: '.....Igbo politicians' and army officers' political misadventures which led to the Nigerian tragedy'. You focus all your hateful attention on Igbo politicians and army officers....what of Fulani and Yoruba politicians and army officers? Or are they infallible and beyond reproach? Ndigbo have left 'one Nigeria' for you hateful confused lot since 1966, and look where we are today! I suspect this was what got you hot under the collar....that a Nigeria we left for you hegemonic scumbags has now become the basket case and killing field of the world! ALL developmental indices have nosedived to unprecedented levels! Shocking for a country that was once the hope of the black race and who the likes of Malaysia, Singapore and Saudi Arabia once looked up to! Even as recently as the GEJ years, Nigeria was on such an upward economic trajectory that it was mentioned amongst the *MINT nations. Now look where we are because you animals wanted GEJ out just so you could continue your disastrous hegemonic rule over Nigeria from where you left off in 2009!

*https://guides.loc.gov/mexico-indonesia-nigeria-turkey#:~:text=Mexico%2C%20Indonesia%2C%20Nigeria%2C%20and,to%20by%20the%20acronym%20MINT.

You talk of Philip Asiodu saying Ikemba told him of the 'plans he had with Ironsi to abolish the regions'! Supply the link to this, so i can place what he said in its proper context. You paint it as a 'confession'! Was this Asiodus' own word or are you being your usual revisionist self!? In any case, the regions still existed right up till the time Ironsi was murdered so i don't know what exactly you're driving at here. Or are you trying to insinuate that Ndigbo had a 'plan' to unitarise Nigeria and lord it over everyone else? To start with, ALL military gov'ts are unitary in nature because there has to be a single command and control structure. But more to the point, could you tell me (that is if your accusation is that Ndigbo wanted to 'lord it over everyone else') in practical terms how Ndigbo would have benefitted from such an act? Remember the Eastern Region was doing well economically, and was receiving 50% derivation (i think it was 50% at the time) from all its coal, palm oil exports, and oil and gas receipts. But assuming, without conceding, that Ndigbo had 'ulterior motives', just what is it that they did that couldn't be undone when the Fulani hegemony and their Yoruba allies seized back control in counter-coup of '66?

You said: '.......Thankfully to God, those Igbo monikers threw in the towel and began to avoid me for want of superior arguements and facts'. Yet more narcissistic clap-trap from a airhead that fancies himself as being knowledgeable! Dude, you need a reality check....your arguments (and in your case i use the term 'arguments' quite losely) are empty and baseless! You are no match for the least of Igbo monikers on this forum because your so called 'rebuttals' are built on a foundation of lies and hate!

You said: 'No amount of revisionist tales can change the clear truth that Igbos' derailed Nigeria through their introduction of military rule and subversion of the independence constitution which guaranteed equity, fairness, equal opportunity for all citizens, and gave no room for laziness, entitlement mentality, existence of cabals at the center, etc'. You really are pathetic in your attempts at trying to rewrite history! So Ndigbo 'introduced military rule'? Were the Nzeogwu coupists all Igbo? So there was a counter-coup to the Nzeogwu coup....what attempts were made by you hypocritical, two-faced bastards to put Nigeria back on the rails? Oh we've seen the outcome of your attempts haven't we...we're all living it today! Just look at a once promising country...just look at what you deceptive, hateful and murderous bastards have done to put Nigeria back on the rails since you claim Ndigbo 'derailed' the country! There's a spot in the hottest part of hell reserved for you scum....all of you!

You said: 'You can't blame me for whatever damage I inflict on your in self defense from your aggression'. Any Nigerian that reads this can have an inkling as to your ethnic identity! Just read what you typed again and ask yourself if you're not really sick upstairs! Just to put things in context here: we have a country....this fool i'm quoting reckons Ndigbo did something 'bad' to his grandparents close to 60 years ago....being the vindictive arsehole he is, he feels it is the duty of his grandparents, parents and himself to 'inflict damage on Ndigbo' for this 'transgression' in 1966.....and the vindictive spirit will equally be handed down to his spawn! Now does any neutral reading this think this is a healthy environment in which a country can thrive and grow? Of course not! But ask this Igbo-hating bigot i'm quoting to tell you what he has done so he and his future generations don't have to continue sharing the same country with these 'bad Igbos'', and see him start stuttering and blustering as he searches for answers that don't exist!

Dude, you really are in need of psychiatric help ASAP! All you typed in your 5th paragraph are nothing but the conjecture, imaginations and editorialising of an insecure, troubled mind! Based on what you read on nairaland, you come up with all these wild and unproven allegations based on nothing but the figments of your drug-addled and hate-fuelled imagination! Go see a shrink mate! Like i said before, Ndigbo knew Buhari is bad market and this was why he was roundly rejected in the region. Events since the 2015 elections have proven us right! Nigeria is now the headquarters of poverty, suicides, ritual murders, terrorism, banditry kidnapping, and ethno-religious turmoil! Did you watch the interview AriseTV gave to Dele Farotimi two days ago? He said exactly what i'm saying and much more! But if one were to check your posts, i'm sure we will not find you preoccupied with all these horrors! Oh no! Rather, i'm sure all we'll see is you pulling your hair out.....blaming Ndigbo, Mazi Kanu and IPOB for all your woes including your poor mental state!

Any southerner that teamed up with Buhari and his coven of witches APC is dangerously naive, wickedly greedy, stupidly anti-Igbo or lustfully power hungry....and that includes Amaechi, Rochas, Tinubu and every other southern fool whose stupidity got us where we are today! History and peoples antecedents in public office are are there for a reason....to help us make educated and informed choices going forward, and for them not to have seen Buhari for the evil, despotic islamofacist he really is was unforgivable!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin Where were you hearing 'we se/ss' before that you don't hear it anymore? And why does that register with you and not the 'we north' that's all the rave at the moment heading into 2023 elections? There doesn't need to be 'we se/ss' shouted from the rooftops for you to know there's a common bond linking both regions! Of course i'm aware of how this commonality of purpose and history between both regions worries you evil lot and what you've been doing over the past decades to try and water this down or eliminate it completely! wink You do know i'm from the so called south-south don't you?

You see this is the difference between Ndigbo and you lot! We call out our leaders, both past and present, on their mistakes and inactions no matter who the person is! The average Igbo will tell you quite plainly that Azikiwe made mistakes (and i'm not refering to his alliance with NPC as he must have had his reason for seeing Ahmadu Bello as the lesser of the two evils....events that subsequently unfolded proved him right), and one of his biggest mistakes was him thinking it was a bright idea to share the same country with the Northern and Western Regions, even after seeing the way their elite felt about Ndigbo. But i'm cutting him some slack not just because of his pan-Nigerian upbringing that didn't allow him to be as ethnically insular as Awo and Bello were, but also because i believe he honestly thought the constitution the three Regions agreed on that took us into 'independence' on 1st Oct' 1960, was a document capable of giving each Region a measure of independence and protection from the other two. Alas!....he didn't count on there being a coup that would scupper everything!

I've explained the reasons why Zik felt (erroneously so) that it was safe and more preferable to go into an alliance NPC! On the one of the 1979 elections, discounting the fact that elections in Nigeria are anything but transparent and a true reflection of the wishes of the electorate, Ndigbo had barely just come out of a genocidal war in which they said they didn't want to be a part of Nigeria anymore...but THE FULANI AND YORUBA TEAMED UP TO HOLD A GUN TO OUR HEADS AND INSIST WE REMAIN 'COMPATRIOTS' WITH THEM! So your question on this is as dumb and as stupid as they come! What were you expecting Ndigbo to do....abstain from voting or vote for Awolowo? Dude....get real!

You said: 'Where was this hindsight in 2007 when you were the first ethnic group to endorse Yaradua who had in addition to his incompetence evidenced by his 8 year obscurity among his other 35 colleagues, signed Shariah into law as Katsina Governor in year 2000 thus openly disregarding the secularity of Nigeria as clearly stated in the 1999 constitution which he had sworn to defend and protect?' This has got to rank up there as one of the must senseless points you've ever made...and that's saying something considering all you say is rubbish! shocked To start with, show a link proving Ndigbo were 'the first ethnic group to endorse Yar'Adua'! This 'endorsement' was it before or after Dr Odili was stopped, though Edwin Clarks' influence, from running? But the main point to make here is that Igbo were majorly in PDP at the time and PDP was the party in power...so from a pragmatic point of view, if Ndigbo didn't endorse Yar'Adua, who would they have endorsed? The fact Yar'Adua signed sharia into law is besides the point....Ndigbo were playing the cards they were dealt! You think if they had a choice in the matter that they would have gone for a northerner to begin with? Remember i pointed out that Dr Odili was stopped from running for the simple fact he was Igbo....even though he's from the same south-south the powers-that-be were seeking to placate! Fact of the matter is, Ndigbo wanted out in 1967 and were prevented, so now we're playing the game the Nigerian way, the way the 'owners of Nigeria'...the ruling hegemony and their southern ally have set for it to be played! Don't hate the player, hate the game!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Four Women, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.