Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS (3906 Views)

New Dead Body Lands Mortuary Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2022
This one's dead body was just brought in to the mortuary yesterday early morning 25th April 2022 in the ongoing cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Abeokuta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by philGeo(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Some of this guy post supposed to be making from Page oh, I done wash my hands Comot for anything that relate with cultism.

8 Likes

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2022
If that neckchain na confirm, e no go still dey him neck
Say no to cultism. Say no to poverty. Work hard to fulfil your destiny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Cultism is like corruption and oloshoism no matter what u say u can't eradicate it u can only reduce it.

1 Like

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by Realmi: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
One down

1 Like

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
kingthreat:
If that neckchain na confirm, e no go still dey him neck
Say no to cultism. Say no to poverty. Work hard to fulfil your destiny.

Majority of these guys are poor street guys. Some don't even have money to get a smart phone to be on their whatsap group where they do tell them when there is a fight.

This is also part of the reason I stopped telling them to run on nairaland. Make e no be like say I be their accomplice

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by specialbornreed(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
If you really love yourself and cherish your relatives you won't indulge in cultism....... Some people will it is for protection or some silly stuffs like that werey God who has been protecting you since you are infant is not there anymore abi SAY NO TO CULTISM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by ufuosman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Say no to cultism. Live for urself and live for ur love ones

3 Likes

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by realstars: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Who knows is they will everly RIP.
Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by babaalagbo11(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by RedChiefPriest: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Strong man carried by weak men

What an irony!

Rip to him sha
All lives are precious, atleast that's what my Bible told me.

1 Like

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

What an irony!

Rip to him sha

Them no go hear word. Comot hand for this thing

1 Like

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

What an irony!

Rip to him sha
grin

1 Like

Re: Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS by RedChiefPriest: 1:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Them no go hear word. Comot hand for this thing

There was one particular guy in my street hyping alora cult and stuff.
He said when you join cult you won't be afraid and you will have freedom and I told him what's the life of every small blast you don run 7 miles before you go sabi say na purewater nylon burst and no be gun shot.
E don later join and I asked why, he sha dey give me all these gibberish excuses of how they helped him and stuffs.
Me kuku tell am okay and I commot face
I no be motivation speaker,I just know as you lay your bed you go sleep on am.
Pesin wey choose the life of killing by axe must usually believe them go kill am by axe one day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) / Video: The Moment An Armed Robber Was Shot In The Head By The Person He Was Robb / Boy Shows Off Shrine, Lots Of Dollars On Facebook And Calls It Bastard Money [P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.