Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55697 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by SAMVIP1: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please how do you deposit on Skrill and cex.io?. @bodmos
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by SAMVIP1: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please how do you deposit on cex.io and Skrill, it seems impossible!.
bodmas119:
Binance, transfer wise, crypto.com, netteler, Skrill, cex.io, gate.io, coinmarket Cap, coinbase, bitmart. WhatsApp, telegram...all these apps are my joy
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olasha1(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Washington505:
savefromhelper app. to download youtube,instagram, facebook, any platform videos for free. not on a playstore

Hi pls where & how can I download this app
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olasha1(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=NobleSeed post=112266297] suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.[b]I pls how does d
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olasha1(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=NobleSeed post=112266297] suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.

how does d stark app vpn work, I need it?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olasha1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
lashout1:

You might need to reconsider Camscanner, several warnings have been online for people to get rid of it as it steals bank details.

Hi pls I just downloaded it now & it been very helpful for me.. How true is this claim so that i can do d needful ASAP? Dou I downloaded it from playstore
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Uncletachi: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
YouMess:
bro help me with express vpn login pls
Boss man which Survey be that
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Betensure: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
AccessME:
Na the people wey mention apps they using to make money I respect pass. Some thread viewers have apps they making money through but they never want to share due to fear of casting. undecided
Yu get any?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Philip4564(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
seyoops4u:

Come, Make I help you.
I no need your money ooo.. keep that aside
How far bro
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP

Bro about the download YouTube videos straight to phone,na that thing I no understand please teach me

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by NobleSeed(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Bro about the download YouTube videos straight to phone,na that thing I no understand please teach me

download the app below.
Is more easy to use.you can download any video and music from it,is just exactly as YouTube bro.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
NobleSeed:
download the app below.
Is more easy to use.you can download any video and music from it,is just exactly as YouTube bro.

The issue is that there's some channels am following that I wanted to download the video on YouTube straight to my phone but couldn't,so that is why I quote you concerning the you
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by NobleSeed(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
can you copy the video Link?
If yes download what I screenshot for you earlier,then copy the YouTube video link you want to download, Post the link on the SnapTube.
From there you can download it to your phone.
Odebayo4010:

The issue is that there's some channels am following that I wanted to download the video on YouTube straight to my phone but couldn't,so that is why I quote you concerning the you
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
NobleSeed:
If yes download what I screenshot for you earlier,then copy the YouTube video link you want to download, Post the link on the SnapTube.

Thanks so much
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Akposkiz: 3:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice Educative!
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
NobleSeed:

I copy the link from YouTube and posted it there but it appears I can't download because of private policy,did you have any means again?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by uniqueuser(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Odebayo4010:

I copy the link from YouTube and posted it there but it appears I can't download because of private policy,did you have any means again?

Y2mate.com

Just copy the video link and paste then choose your prefered resolution and download
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by okrikaboi: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Any app that can manage mobile data?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
uniqueuser:

Y2mate.com

Just copy the video link and paste then choose your prefered resolution and download

Thanks so much
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by jaido007: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
OriOko88:
Sporty bet app for life.. Winnings re confirmed just after two minutes ending of every match.. No wayo wayo..u win u get paid.. And d minimum withdrawals is 1000 compared to betkimg and b9ja of 5k. I like d app die. 5 daily odds with my 2k is always very sure except some unlucky days.
boss, you fit Dey help me with 5 odds or even if na 2 odds
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olamilarks(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okay, after reading the thread from beginning till the last page, I gained some new installs thanks to everyone who shared. Time to share some apps that I find really helpful:

Sketchware: I use this for creating android apps on my android device.
Indriver, Bolt and Rida: I drive rideshare with these apps.
Google maps: for getting around town, I call it "My eyes in the sky"
Lara.ng(Webapp): Also for getting around albeit using public transport.
Primer(Sadly it's no longer on playstore): Bite sized learning from Google.
Grasshopper: Using this to learn basic JavaScript, also from google.
Snapseed, Photo Editor: For photo editing.
Podcasts: For listening to podcasts.
Telegram: For catching up the rideshare men and Olosho beer parlour men.
Adobe Digital Editions: For reading PDF and Epub ebooks.
CDcare: BNPL service provider for home appliances and gadgets.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Jpaul16(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Copyloader is also great youtube video downloader tool you can use. It also works for other social media platforms
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Xxpress(m): 5:58am On Mar 30, 2023
olamilarks:
Okay, after reading the thread from beginning till the last page, I gained some new installs thanks to everyone who shared. Time to share some apps that I find really helpful:

Sketchware: I use this for creating android apps on my android device.
Indriver, Bolt and Rida: I drive rideshare with these apps.
Google maps: for getting around town, I call it "My eyes in the sky"
Lara.ng(Webapp): Also for getting around albeit using public transport.
Primer(Sadly it's no longer on playstore): Bite sized learning from Google.
Grasshopper: Using this to learn basic JavaScript, also from google.
Snapseed, Photo Editor: For photo editing.
Podcasts: For listening to podcasts.
Telegram: For catching up the rideshare men and Olosho beer parlour men.
Adobe Digital Editions: For reading PDF and Epub ebooks.
CDcare: BNPL service provider for home appliances and gadgets.

How does the CDcare works? Have you purchased anything from them, and how was your experience with them?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olamilarks(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Xxpress:

How does the CDcare works? Have you purchased anything from them, and how was your experience with them?
CDcare is a Buy now pay later service.

Yes, I've gotten a laptop, tv, sewing machine and several other items off them.

I'll rate them 8/10.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Xxpress(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
olamilarks:

CDcare is a Buy now pay later service.

Yes, I've gotten a laptop, tv, sewing machine and several other items off them.

I'll rate them 8/10.

Can I talk to you privately please?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olamilarks(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Xxpress:

Can I talk to you privately please?
sure! o9o8two711o43 WhatsApp
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Holav(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na dis kind tin plenty 4 nairaland😂
MartinsD12:

These is the kind of educative information we should be having on nairaland not some of these useless write up like am chatting with a married woman she is asking me for sexxxx should I bleep her ? My girlfriend of two days deny me sexxxx , boyfriend this and that what nonsense.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Newpipe ( watch YouTube without ads )

Fritter ( use Twitter without an account)

Infiniti ( use Reddit without account)

Instander ( Instagram with more features )

Markdownr ( download link or article)

Seal ( download YouTube videos without ads)

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Holav:
Na dis kind tin plenty 4 nairaland😂
It's unfortunate
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Odebayo4010(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Thanks so much

Please don't forget to share New idea you get again
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Samademir: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Akposkiz: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanks for sharing this fantastic info!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.