Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. (55539 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sometimes you don't want to reply or appear to ignore messages on whatsapp. This article is just what you need to go unseen on whatsapp and get the privacy you want.

The Google Talk also called the GTalk, has a settings let you go invisible, all you have to do is turn on the invisible mode in the Google Talk.

Whatsapp doesn't offer the invisible mode option, but you go still get the privacy and silence you want.

Here are the ways explained with images below that can help you become invisible on WhatsApp:

1. Remove whatsapp Blue Ticks.
The Blue Ticks basically mean that you have read the messages. In other words, it means that you are there online and also supposed to reply to the message instantly. To disable the Blue Ticks feature, go to Account > Privacy > Uncheck Read Receipts box.

[img][/img]

2. Hide your Last Seen

By disabling or hiding your “last seen” feature, you can do away with the pressure to respond to messages immediately. You need to go the settings option in your WhatsApp and select account to turn it off. Change your last seen to “nobody” under the Privacy tab and it’s done. Now nobody will know when you were last seen on WhatsApp. By disabling this feature, you too won’t be able to see the same information for others.

3. Hide your Status:

Repeat the same process as you did for hiding your last seen. Go to Settings > Privacy > Status > Nobody. There you go!! Your status won’t be visible to anyone now.

4. Hide your profile photo

Now, keep your enemies and stalkers at bay by disabling this feature. All you need to do is to go to Settings > Privacy > Profile Photo > Nobody.

See complete list and how to do images below.
http://gadgetshost..com.ng/2016/08/Hide-whatsapp-presence-and-message-read.html?m=1

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by NCP: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one there. Well done ...

10 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
NCP:
Nice one there. Well done ...
Thanks wink
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Heromaniaa: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
If you hide all those from others, you won't see theirs as well.

239 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Heromaniaa:
If you hide all those from other, you won't see theirs as well.
Yes.. You won't

6 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by tolugar: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls delete this post

If she sees it,

That's all.

She is lost

26 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by DjAndroid: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
but when the app is open, it will still show you are online.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by emmatee57(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin thanks bro. some bad guys will use the skill to cheat very strong on those dudes. even me self, my girlfriend de acuse me of cheating, i go show her anger by not coming online nor read her messagesgrincheesy.D

7 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by sweetflame(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
DjAndroid:
but when the app is open, it will still show you are online.

Download gb whatsapp.. U can hide any and everything imaginable..

3 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by mcemma(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Which one com be gb whatsapp

4 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
sweetflame:

Download gb whatsapp.. U can hide any and everything imaginable..
GB whatsapp is good, but your previous message history won't be restored.

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
And who doesn't know this before ? after many years of whats app existence......

.op don't be mad at me....i just felt like every whatsapp user should at least have the idea of this

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
mcemma:
Which one com be gb whatsapp
It's a patched whatsapp, or like hacked whatsapp that allows you customize Alot of functions on Whatsapp,but you can't restore chat history for your main whatsapp.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
And who doesn't know this before ? after many years of whats app existence......

.op don't be mad at me....i just felt like every whatsapp user should at least have the idea of this
Hehehehe.. Not everyone knows stuff you do.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmatee57:
grin thanks bro. some bad guys will use the skill to cheat very strong on those dudes. even me self, my girlfriend de acuse me of cheating, i go show her anger by not coming online nor read her messagesgrincheesy.D
Do not use this for evil. Hehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by lovely17(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
because of what?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chudichu:

Hehehehe.. Not everyone knows stuff you do.
...at least they should learn to explore whatever app they used... each app I download, I usually make sure I explored it and know the full functionality of the app.

..no wonder those phone engineers dey charge some people any how for minor fault wey dem sef fit handle

10 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
...at least they should learn to explore whatever app they used... each app I download, I usually make sure I explored it and know the full functionality of the app.

..no wonder those phone engineers dey charge some people any how for minor fault wey dem sef fit handle
Not everyone poke around there phones like us, this is just to give them enlightenment... Hehehehe.

7 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chudichu:

Not everyone poke around there phones like us, this is just to give them enlightenment... Hehehehe.
..hahaha OK bro.. Na so i collect 5h just to install one stupidd app for person... abeg man must chop

11 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
..hahaha OK bro.. Na so collect 5h just to install one stupidd app for person... abeg man must chop
for real mehn. .. Hahahaha
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chudichu:
for real mehn. .. Hahahaha
when dem no wan learn nko... I go chop anybody.. I send....
annoying part be sey if Airtel signal no show for their phone dem go still come dey disturb my life

6 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by tutaboi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
And what is the full meaning of GB?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

annoying part be sey if Airtel signal no show for their phone dem go still come dey disturb my life
Same thing happened to me on Sunday, just changed the guys APN
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Same thing happened to me on Sunday, just changed the guy's s APN
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Same thing happened to me on Sunday, just changed the guy's APN
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chudichu:

Same thing happened to me on Sunday, just changed the guy's s APN
for free
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
for free
yes bro.. Wetin man go Do?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chudichu:
yes bro.. Wetin man go Do?
you must be a pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Is it not better you stay off WhatsApp than doing all these? You don't want people to know you are online yet you sleep online, who you dey deceive? Nobody but yourself.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Xbursta(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmatee57:
if na correct girl consider breakup
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by veekid(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2016
No
It ll still shoes you're online, so whats invisible Der?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.