Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Elon Musk: Life's Race Is Not How Far But How Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elon Musk: Life's Race Is Not How Far But How Well (299 Views)

What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / 5 Reason The Black Race Is Backward. / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk: Life's Race Is Not How Far But How Well by Luukasz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
I was scrolling through the front page when I saw the post of Elon's Musk bid of $43 billion acquisition of social media giant Twitter.

While reading through it crossed my mind that as at 2016/2017 I never knew who Elon Musk was nor did I know of any automobile and space company called Tesla except for the Serbian scientist named Nikola Tesla.

I decided to go to Forbes rich list to confirm my thought, to my surprise Elon Musk wasn't even among the top 200 richest people as at 2015.

As at 2013 he had a networth of $2.7 billion compared to Carlos Slim Helu's $79 billion and Bill Gates $67 billion.

I was dumbfounded by my discovery and it occured to me that really life isn't how far you have gone or been but how well you are at the moment.

Today 9 yrs later in 2022 Elon Musk is the richest man in the world with a networth of $269.2 billion while Carlos Slim Helu and Bill Gates who were the first and second richest men in 2013 have a combined networth of $217.1 billion.

Like they say the race isn't for the swift you can be growing slow at life yet in a matter of time you will still leave behind those who were having it fast at life.

Elon Musk kept working but Carlos Slim Helu & Bill Gates didn't stop working either but life has a way of putting our heart desires in place if we don't stop going after what we truly desire.

If you are struggling at life and down at the moment remember you can always have it less today but tomorrow you can have it bigger.
Remember success operates in different time zones, everyone can't be successful at the same time.

Keep fighting to be the best, keep fighting to get the best keep believing you will get to the top and eventually things will work out just fine.
Life isn't easy on anyone but giving up at life will only make it harder.

Re: Elon Musk: Life's Race Is Not How Far But How Well by BarrElChapo(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2022
True.

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Deborah, CJN Ibrahim Tanko's Past Judgement / Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes / Solution – Increasing The Effective EV Charging Stations All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.