Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? (701 Views)

Catfish Farming, 2019 / Catfish Farming Vs Broiler Poultry Farming / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by successline003: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have been trying to start for 6 years now but have no capital.finally, I now have land and a borehole but I feel that I am late to the party now.
Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
successline003:
I have been trying to start for 6 years now but have no capital.finally, I now have land and a borehole but I feel that I am late to the party now.
Nothing is ever late except a dead morale

3 Likes

Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by viyon02: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Highly profitable, but you will need an expert to guard you through your first season.

1 Like

Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by successline003: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Ok, let me start calling the big boys to come and answer my question.
robonski15
ab1x
excelsiorfarm
fisher777
letsfarmnigeria
Fish4wealth
Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by letsfarmnigeria: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
successline003:
Ok, let me start calling the big boys to come and answer my question.
robonski15
ab1x
excelsiorfarm
fisher777
letsfarmnigeria
Fish4wealth
Catfish is a daily consumable therefore their is no time that it will not be on steady demand and yes it's still profitable but you must plan and execute properly if not you will just be working for a loss project
And I always recommend you start small learn from your start ups and grow on it, you can actually start up very small and grow you need to learn on the job training not on the net training, watch this and learn from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk9HBE9c-Co

1 Like

Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
It was — as at last month.
Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by successline003: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
meobizy:
It was — as at last month.
Thank you
Re: Is Catfish Farming Still Profitable? by successline003: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
letsfarmnigeria:

Catfish is a daily consumable therefore their is no time that it will not be on steady demand and yes it's still profitable but you must plan and execute properly if not you will just be working for a loss project
And I always recommend you start small learn from your start ups and grow on it, you can actually start up very small and grow you need to learn on the job training not on the net training, watch this and learn from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk9HBE9c-Co
Thank you for that video, I am with you on youtube.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Original Shea Butter / Get The Best Website Here, E-commerce, Business Website / What Agriculture Used To Be In Nigeria; It's Current Effect On Her Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.