Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help With This Configuration.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With This Configuration.... (232 Views)

Get Paid 25,000 For This Configuration... Live Streaming Football Matches / POS Machine Configuration / I Need Help With Local Host Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Configuration.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Android studio cannot detect Android sdk even after specifying the sdk folder....

I've done all googling and yet all instances proved futile
Re: Help With This Configuration.... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bruv provide more information
Re: Help With This Configuration.... by CollinsNeuman: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jayjayango:
Bruv provide more information

Thanks for your reply

What i mean in essence is that I can't tick any check box in the available sdk platform listed as the one in these image.

Note : these image is just for illustration as none of the check boxes allows ticking in my machine

And the Android sdk location is not detectable in my machine. It's driving me crazy

Re: Help With This Configuration.... by classicben3: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
In your machine grin grin
Re: Help With This Configuration.... by semmyk(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2022
To reduce your 'driving me crazy' kindly provide screenshot on your system. Pls, blurred sensitive info, if any.
Where is the Android installed. Kindly check. Reinstall if need be. Note the path and permission.
What version of Android SDK?
NB : the sample screenshot you provided is for a Mac. Just saying.
Are you using Windows or Mac (or Linux)

CollinsNeuman:

Thanks for your reply
What i mean in essence is that I can't tick any check box in the available sdk platform listed as the one in these image.

Note : these image is just for illustration as none of the check boxes allows ticking in my machine

And the Android sdk location is not detectable in my machine. It's driving me crazy

(1) (Reply)

Fantop Multiservices Ventures / What Is Loop? The Concept Of Loops In Programming| Coding For Kids | 5-9 / Announcing The Retirement Of C And C++.... And Recruitment Of Javascrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.