Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. (35931 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being Too Nice. / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Mystery.. Strange Image Appear On Sky While Students Are Taking Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Justinlean02(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok, like someone rightly pointed up above, stop being nice to yeye people grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by kennyz247(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
ok
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Samfloxin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by telim: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
g
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Cladez(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Keep giving sheepishly until you hit the rock bottom.

The funny thing about life is most of them won’t be there for you when you need them. You might just end up learning the hard way!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Once in a whole, change it for people.. I do that!

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by EndWeakerection: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Greatzeus:
" The day a man start calling himself humble,he has began to be proud"
Who told you you are TOO nice? Or you just looked at yourself and figured it out?

How About being Very Hungry ,Someone gave you a 100 Naira Bread ,Another Hungry Man Approached you that he is Hungry too .You still Divides the Bread into two

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by thatigboman1: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Then stop being too nice to people
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Don't worry you will learn, e never reach .

I learn too. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Seankhalifa: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
Am just like u bro though am still in Nigeria I sell cars online I realize I have the same problem dat u do unfortunately I can’t help it
I fit get 5k grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by JustforMen: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Travicon:
Hello Nairalanders,
I will try as much as possible to make the write-up short.

I am a 21years old guy at a Russian university with two Nigerian roommates (In the hostel though). We averagely get the same amount of money as an allowance monthly, but mine always finishes first.

I don't spend unnecessarily on myself, and we cook together. I discovered after two months of staying together that they care less about buying things that we generally use in the room. For instance, I always buy food season, detergents, and cooking oil (quite expensive).

I cook most of the time. Anytime I decide not to cook, we always go hungry and I can't cope with that. This has made my cash always run out faster and I can't stop them from eating my food or using the things I buy.

There was a time also I lend the last money with me (100k in naira) to my best friend then in Nigeria because he claimed his dad was sick and promised to repay by month-end. I didn't have anything to take me through the remaining days of the month but I gave it out because he was a close friend. Month-end, I couldn't get money from my sponsor because of some issues. I contacted my guy but he stopped replying to me on WhatsApp. I managed to get 20k but the rest is probably history now.

Whenever people talk about their problems, I always feel for them to the extent of giving out my money even if it's the last cash on me. I have never had a girlfriend, but I don't always have the strength to reject if a girl asks for airtime or money from me (including my mum and sisters though)

I always try to go to any length to see people happy even if it means borrowing money from another person for them. I'm that foolish. Generally, I'm too soft-hearted and nice but I don't know how to solve this problem. Someone advised me I should get a girlfriend who should always be angry with me if I'm being too nice to people and that will help me solve the problem to some extent but I think it won't.

I'm not from a rich family, not even from an average family. I'm even from a polygamous home so I know what it means to have suffered as a Nigerian. I was on the street and I guess that's what is making me this weak emotionally. I'm a simp all-around in my life and relationship with people. People are always cheating on me, taking advantage of who I am.

I NEED genuine HELP, please.

Learn to say NO! And mean it without regret.
Start small...

12 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by etrange: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Numbers 12:3

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Muhylonaire007: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wu wa ika!!!!
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by paskal16: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Be wicked bro
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ranju, daju, Kala, marerin.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by lomprico(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Travicon:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a 21years old guy at a Russian university with two Nigerian roommates (In the hostel though). We averagely get the same amount of money as an allowance monthly, but mine always finishes first.

I don't spend unnecessarily on myself, and we cook together. I discovered after two months of staying together that they care less about buying things that we generally use in the room. For instance, I always buy food season, detergents, and cooking oil (quite expensive).

I cook most of the time. Anytime I decide not to cook, we always go hungry and I can't cope with that. This has made my cash always run out faster and I can't stop them from eating my food or using the things I buy.

There was a time also I lend the last money with me (100k in naira) to my best friend then in Nigeria because he claimed his dad was sick and promised to repay by month-end. I didn't have anything to take me through the remaining days of the month but I gave it out because he was a close friend. Month-end, I couldn't get money from my sponsor because of some issues. I contacted my guy but he stopped replying to me on WhatsApp. I managed to get 20k but the rest is probably history now.

Whenever people talk about their problems, I always feel for them to the extent of giving out my money even if it's the last cash on me. I have never had a girlfriend, but I don't always have the strength to reject if a girl asks for airtime or money from me (including my mum and sisters though)

I always try to go to any length to see people happy even if it means borrowing money from another person for them. I'm that foolish. Generally, I'm too soft-hearted and nice but I don't know how to solve this problem. Someone advised me I should get a girlfriend who should always be angry with me if I'm being too nice to people and that will help me solve the problem to some extent but I think it won't.

I'm not from a rich family, not even from an average family. I'm even from a polygamous home so I know what it means to have suffered as a Nigerian. I was on the street and I guess that's what is making me this weak emotionally. I'm a simp all-around in my life and relationship with people. People are always cheating on me, taking advantage of who I am.

I was once like you. Not knowing how to say NO.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by MrCEN: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have one simple advice for you, take it and change your life. STUDY 48 LAWS OF POWER BY ROBERT GREEN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Sergio101(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Transcriber:
fine gal smiley
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Deicide: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
You say you are not from a rich family but you day send person 100k grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Thomthom(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Niceness first time am hearing those word
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by poweredcom(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Travicon:
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm not from a rich family, not even from an average family. I'm even from a polygamous home so I know what it means to have suffered as a Nigerian. I was on the street and I guess that's what is making me this weak emotionally. I'm a simp all-around in my life and relationship with people. People are always cheating on me, taking advantage of who I am

Bro let me tell you stop this life me er you borrow a y friend money tomsolve their own family problem when you know you are struggling like them, when you know you have not.de it big in life

Stop borrowing peoplw.momey unless you go turn enemy and Dem go change am for you let's assume you go court

Stop giving girls airtime na u send Dem de use smartphone ..seems you are a kid

The only people you should be helping is ur mom and sisters and brothers
Any other person's is secondary that is if you have to give them if you don't have never go any length to help them

Oga Nigerians are cunny they only love you for what they want

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Mewhizzp(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
These Mods Sef Post since April. undecided
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
The boy is good apa non pe be grin
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am too nice to people but when I see you are taking advantage of it, I will just forget you for one side...
Op try to drink alcohol once in a while or take weed, your reasoning go change grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anywhere you get to in the world, Run from Nigerians.

No hate or whatsoever, but you better with different nationalities.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by poweredcom(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dadfumi:
Good evening all, please I'm under a lot of pressure and don't want my 7 year's old daughter to call me a failure. They Said a close mouth is a close destiny. I won't die in pain and shame. Things have been so bad for me that I sent my family to my mother's place. Two months ago my child was so sick I had to sell virtually everything including my foam mattress. Thank God my princess is fine now. I have been sleeping on the mat no problem soon it would be for a testimony. Please daddies and mommies, I haven't paid up my girl's school fee completely and she won't be allowed to write her exams, she has been home since yesterday and today and my beautiful wife for the first time in like forever spoke to me in a different tune but I can never blame her. She is my rock and strength, Please you don't even need to send it to me I would be fine. Please this is her account number zero. six. eight. six. five. zero. one. three. Two. Two. ( Sorry about the account number. They're deactivating my account) GTB Bank. Please I'm under a lot of pressure.

You no get money you go de give womqn belle

Guy you are on your own, Carey the load for head na only you get prick abi
Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by Amigo101(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ecclesiastes 7:16-26
This helped me. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.