Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Braid Styles For Little Girls:100 Back To School Braid Styles For Your Black Chi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Braid Styles For Little Girls:100 Back To School Braid Styles For Your Black Chi (2787 Views)

40 Splendid Braid Styles For Girls | Latest Black Braided Hairstyles For Kids / Man Covers His Unclothedness With His Long Braid Beard / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Braid Styles For Little Girls:100 Back To School Braid Styles For Your Black Chi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Braid styles for little girls. Remembering when I was a child and how I loved seeing kids with braids, even though I had a low cut then. I wasn’t upset about my low cut but the excitement I had wasn’t up to what the kids in braids had. They always shake their beaded braids and receive admiration from their classmates. They were also given special treatment and most of them looked gorgeous in it.

With my experience as a child, I can say that children today feel excited about the new braid. Even adults are happy when they make creative braid styles and talk more of kids.

With your child going to school and the hurdles that come with preparing them for school. We know making them braid hairstyles can be hectic. If you are the one making the hair or you have a lifesaver hairdresser. It’s always good to make your child the hair she would feel comfortable and happy with.

If your daughter is easygoing and can keep her head at a certain point then you are a lucky one. It means you can explore a lot of styles on her. If she doesn’t keep her head at a certain point then you have to be super-fast.

Any hair you make for your child should be cute with lovely hair accessories like beads, scarves, and headbands to spice up her look.
Continue Reading Braid Styles For Little Girls

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Print Chiffon Blouses / SOLD....2 Equator Professional Standing Hair Dryers For Sale / 2days Makeup Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.