Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account (732 Views)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Hello nairalanders!

Please I have an issue and don't know how to go about it. On Friday being 22nd April someone transferred 20k to my bank account and by the time I decided to withdraw, 19k has vanished from the account. I didn't even know someone has fingered my account. By the time I got to the bank they checked it and they asked if I made a transfer to someone and I said no I didn't.

Now how this person transferred money from my account is what I don't know shocked But I got the name of the account that the money was transferred to and also the bank name.
Me I want my money back but the bank is saying they'll have to write a letter to the receiving bank where the money was transferred to. I'm scared I might not get my money back. So what do I do 19k is not something I'll just overlook with the way things are for me now.

Thank you as I await your inputs!!!
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
The person didn't even allow money breath in my account angry sad angry
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Manage that 1k left.. Lol and secure your account..
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Manage that 1k left.. Lol and secure your account..
undecided undecided cry
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
naniawini:
undecided undecided cry
I can do you urgent 5k sha.. Sorry about what happened.. Its part of life.. Just make sure your account is now secured.. As for the money its too small to put yourself through the stress of trying t get it back.. Cause finally there will tell you to bring police report and those animals will tell you to bring money before there attend to you..
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Gift96: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2022
hope on the retun
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Gift96:

Boss help you boy. I am financially stranded at the moment and I am not sure if I will be paid on my new job this month end, Because I was employed on the 16th of this month

uba 2191419 494
u will be paid.. Fast and pray about it.. Read your bible God can do all things
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I can do you urgent 5k sha.. Sorry about what happened.. Its part of life.. Just make sure your account is now secured.. As for the money its too small to put yourself through the stress of trying t get it back.. Cause finally there will tell you to bring police report and those animals will tell you to bring money before there attend to you..
I have secured it sha just that when ever I think about it e dey pain me... It was my foodstuff money sad sad

Thank you for your kind gesture cheesy

My aza 236028795.2 zenith leyiinubari
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
naniawini:
I have secured it sha just that when ever I think about it e dey pain me... It was my foodstuff money sad sad

Thank you for your kind gesture cheesy

My aza 236028795.2 zenith leyiinubari
which kind name be this?? Are you from the ha ram side
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm from Rivers state... lol
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
can I take off my details now??

Good morning!
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
naniawini:
can I take off my details now??

Good morning!
gimme your WhatsApp number
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
gimme your WhatsApp number
Zero seven zero one one five three six eight eight seven
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by naniawini(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm still waiting for the urgent 5k sha cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Babalakin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
naniawini:
have u chatted him on WhatsApp?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account by Stallionhorse: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
naniawini:
I've sent you message on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Exchange Your Payoneer Funds To Naira / Bet9ja Shop / Not Making Enough Sales In Amazon KDP? Here Are The Reasons & How To Fix Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.