Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. (345 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Biography Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Senior Pastor Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Ẹni a fẹ́ la mọ̀, a ò mọ ẹni tó fẹ́'ni
Translation: You can only be sure of who you love. You don’t know who loves you.

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNxIyzeyeYs

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by illicit(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Awwww that's too bad

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:
Awwww that's too bad

My mum often said, "All lizards lie prostrate but we don't know the one with a belly ache"

Not everyone will be happy at our good news. Even clergymen are not exempt.

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by illicit(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My mum often said, "All lizards lie prostrate but we don't know the one with a belly ache"

Not everyone will be happy at our good news. Even clergymen are not exempt.

Yes that's true

Bad belle people everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Translation: You can only be sure of who you love. You don’t know who loves you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNxIyzeyeYs

One of the rather sad aspect of reality.

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by NNTR: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

h ttps://youtu.be/bNxIyzeyeYs

LordReed:
Its called 'crab in a bucket' mentality

The poor souls were suffering from the 'crab, pull other crab down' mentality. In short, if we can't have it, neither can you.

So whats your take on, Joseph revealing to his brethren and Dad, twice, what the dreams he had were?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
LordReed:

Absolutely. Their smile is on their lips.
Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
NNTR:

Its called 'crab in a bucket' mentality

The poor souls were suffering from the 'crab, pull other crab down' mentality. In short, if we can't have it, neither can you.

So whats your take on, Joseph revealing to his brethren and Dad, twice, what the dreams he had were?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

I love that - Crab Mentality - thank you smiley

Thankfully Joseph's case ended in praise. They would have easily killed him if Reuben hadn't restrained them.
Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
I thought this post had hit NL's front page as it has over 500 views on YouTube shocked

I typically get about 20 grin

It must have hit the shorts shelf. Thank you Lord.
Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by PJtech: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I thought this post had hit NL's front page as it has over 500 views on YouTube shocked

I typically get about 20 grin

It must have hit the shorts shelf. Thank you Lord.

Do me small giveaway ma'am. To hold body for the week
Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by isaiah4life(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
The Yoruba proverb got some butterflies in my stomach. wink cheesy

Nice sermon!

1 Like

Re: The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
The Yoruba proverb got some butterflies in my stomach. wink cheesy

Nice sermon!

Thank you. Someone on TikTok said I should be speaking more Yoruba in my videos grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu / Religion Should Leave The Public Space And Go Back To Homes - Fashola / Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History -Bishop Oyedepo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.