Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road (43622 Views)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Comroguji(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
UZODIMMA LIGHTS UP OWERRI/ORLU ROAD

The shared prosperity administration of Distinguished Sen. Hope Uzodimma has commenced installation of street lights on the 37km dual carriage Owerri/Orlu road even as the reconstruction of road is just nearing completion.

The lighting project which is done in good faith to prevent road crashes, armed robberies and other criminal activities especially at nights along the road, have been applauded by residents and will be completed in the coming weeks.

Recall that a week ago, His Exellency, Dist. Sen. Hope Uzodimma announced that President Muhammadu Buhari had granted his request to commission the Owerri-Orlu and Owerri-Okigwe roads in May, 2022 while expressing optimism that the federal government would be moved to compensate the Imo government for embarking on the projects.

However, the contractors handling the project, Craneburg, had given assurance that they would be ready by next month, having achieved 90 per cent completion.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by bigpicture001: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2022
I love imo roads.. they are all wide

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.

402 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2022
He need to be an apprentice under David Umaih the governor of Ebonyi State
So that he go learn how to make use of light
David Umaih can even light up forest

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Afonjakid: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2022
No road markings, open drainage. The light is solar powered, I don't really think it will be that bright enough.. He needs to learn from Dave umahi

41 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Jeon(f): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
lol.. all those clowns are wiser then the citizens. they know how to buy you guys with cheap particles.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Jlow2: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Hizzy:
He need to be an apprentice under David Umaih the governor of Ebonyi State
So that he go learn how to make use of light
David Umaih can even light up forest
Dave umahi that is using generator over solar in 21st century, looting the state by supplying desiel everyday from his brass gas stations

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Jlow2:
Dave umahi that is using generator over solar in 21st century, looting the state by supplying desiel everyday from his brass gas stations
You are correct but that's not what I mean

7 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by MAGG0T(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
cheesy

commendable....

I dislike this man, but he's really doing his job...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Abbeyme: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Hextor(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
wahoo cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Dozie32(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
The worst governor on earth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by DSC7: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmmm...

Nice one sha

Next will be to declare for President cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Idiotic Hopeless Uzodinjo, the blood of innocent souls is on your head. Supreme court fool

16 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by omoadeleye(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stvpid people,

I don't know he was there before.

Like say he was using the money or his salary to so this shii...
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Sirheny007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nonsense. undecided
Below average asphalt.
Almost all past administrations have used this road to score some cheap point.
i hope this would be the last time. angry

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by farouk2much(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Does that put food on the poor man table.....?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Brendaniel: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't know if I should say what is in my mind now, but what I will say now is that Hope Uzodinma is a very wicked human being...

5 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by AriseNews: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by dxdiag(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is this an achievement at this stage of our life as a country?

7 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
The governor is building but IPOB is destroying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Jh0wsef(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Fadddd(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Will the dude be returned to office after this 4yr-tenure?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Focusmind: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hope it won't be destroyed by IPOB or ESN

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by MOTOPARK: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.
spot on,these are basic from those elected .

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Eryyy92: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Southeast and open gutters.
The whole southeast states needs to hire Rotimi Amaechi as Governor for two years so he can show them how to construct good drainage system

6 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Quiny32323: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Afonjakid:
No road markings, open drainage. The light is solar powered, I don't really think it will be that bright enough.. He needs to learn from Dave umahi

Na Ogun,amadioha n sango go kill those useless politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by timefarm(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rochas just dualised this road.

Are they reconstructing it already?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by RexTramadol1: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigpicture001:
I love imo roads.. they are all wide

Yeah wide like the Bermuda Triangle of their babes

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Sonyboom765: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Beta than Ikpeazu that told you fathers to shut their Foolish dirty stinking over cos they do not have cars to ply the bridge that took him 2 decades to complete.

omoadeleye:
Stvpid people,

I don't know he was there before.

Like say he was using the money or his salary to so this shii...

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
God bless Our beautiful Owerri city.
Chukwu gozie umu Imo State.
God bless Ndigbo umu Chineke world wide.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.