Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road (43668 Views)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Timnico: 7:05am On May 01, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.
Oga s...hut it, he constructed it and light it. It's a federal government project but he did it because the road was very bad
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2022
So streets lights is now an achievement? undecided

Meanwhile Gov. Umahi of Ebonyi state is building roads daily with street lights as part of the build.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by carl90(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2022
Uzodinma can use taxpayers' money to even light up his bathroom and toilet and brag about it.
All well and good.
What I am just looking forward to the next governorship election in Imo state.
I want to see how Uzodinma will be reelected as governor of Imo state.
Let me see if that "supreme court -abracadabra " will work this time cheesy
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by harmony75: 9:04am On May 01, 2022
Good more roads should be motorable the rains is here.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by mecussey(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
I love imo roads.. they are all wide

Thanks to Owelle Rochas Okorochaaaa. That man has vision
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Treshmike(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.

Your type will not appreciate your child for coming first in class because you paid fees.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Datsameboy(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2022
nice job. kudos to him
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2022
kosovo:

Give it to Edo for street lights, they are powered by an IPP…

Okay but Dave has street light even inside village
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Umahi has outperformed.

Dude has brought Ebonyi to the spotlight!
He has done well in terms of infrastructures and development
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by DrinkWater10: 11:40am On May 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Not all
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:41am On May 01, 2022
Comroguji:
UZODIMMA LIGHTS UP OWERRI/ORLU ROAD

The shared prosperity administration of Distinguished Sen. Hope Uzodimma has commenced installation of street lights on the 37km dual carriage Owerri/Orlu road even as the reconstruction of road is just nearing completion.

The lighting project which is done in good faith to prevent road crashes, armed robberies and other criminal activities especially at nights along the road, have been applauded by residents and will be completed in the coming weeks.

Recall that a week ago, His Exellency, Dist. Sen. Hope Uzodimma announced that President Muhammadu Buhari had granted his request to commission the Owerri-Orlu and Owerri-Okigwe roads in May, 2022 while expressing optimism that the federal government would be moved to compensate the Imo government for embarking on the projects.

However, the contractors handling the project, Craneburg, had given assurance that they would be ready by next month, having achieved 90 per cent completion.
When is okigwe road going to be delivered? The last time wa passed their January, the road wasn't palatable
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by GhettoBwoy: 11:46am On May 01, 2022
Dozie32:
The worst governor on earth.

Is Abia a joke to you?
But I hope uzodinma?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Victerica(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2022
Mtcheew.

What are we going to celebrate them for!

They can't give, what they don't have!
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:39pm On May 01, 2022
Zombies makes road 4 lanes or 5....

Like d dubai you visit.... dont come here and show us rubbish...

I hate ... Nonsense!! undecided
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:08pm On May 01, 2022
HOPE THE SHOOTING THERE HAS STOPPED angry
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On May 01, 2022
/
Praising a Governor for doing the work s/he is elected to do is akin to praising an ATM for giving you your money.

Are Nigerians normal?
/
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Thanks to Rochas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Nigerian Passport: Current Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.