Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath (25355 Views)

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by NobleSeed(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
some of you are very funny someone is complaining of halitosis and you are advicing him to be brushing 4 times in a day 😂
No be him mouth dey smell na

2 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by loko50(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Buy packs of vicks lemon plus
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Brush your tongue.As you rinse your mouth also use your toothbrush to brush your tongue while the water is in your mouth before you pour it away.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Million1985(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Change d toothpaste... Use herbal paste
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by ImoleNaija: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cleaning the tongue regularly could do some wonders.

4 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by RawSex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
A kiss on Pito Obi's lips will cure it

Go and verify! grin

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by iykofias(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Do you have hole on your teeth?

4 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by HonEmeritus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Halitosis is 95% oral hygiene related.
He should brush his mouth and tongue after every meal.
Use mouthwash before going to sleep.

And most importantly, he should learn how to brush his teeth the right way...many people tend to overlook this and assume they know how to.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Ebi4life: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
CapitalHYC:
This works like magic , Pure honey with Lime
with warm water, Gaggle enough quantity , morning and night .
is it to brush or just giggle the mouth.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Shinor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:
Please I need help with a permanent cure for Bad breath (Mouth Odour).

We've tried all English medications on my Younger brother but keeps getting worse with no improvement.

Please anybody with an effective medication should help out.

Add Apple Cider Vinegar a teaspoon or tablespoon in glass of water. Drink morning and night

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by JuanDeDios: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

We've tried all English medications on my Younger brother but keeps getting worse with no improvement.

I do know effective remedies. How old is he?
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by CapitalHYC(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebi4life:
is it to brush or just giggle the mouth.

Brush your teeth first , Then gaggle in the mouth with enough quantity . You can also do that after breakfast self you'd feel fresh throught out the day
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by IecheM(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:
Go to the hospital meet a dentist and request for a mouth wash they'll use chemicals to wash the mouth.
I used to have Halitosis (bad breath) but after I had the mouth wash it stopped completely.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by EconomistXplain: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
iqas had a very bad breath and its so embarrassing...

i simoly got over it..by using Herbal toothpaste and making sure i brush at night added to my normal morning routine...

it stopped

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by auwalubadamasi0: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm wishing you quick recovery
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Sompido: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Your brother should use ncp liquid to rinse his mouth twice daily,it is very effective and very cheap,it is available in pharmacy and chemist shops

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by dafeoroyo: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Longrich toothpaste is the solution

2 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by sonofthunder: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Also, it's possible bacteria be growing in a particular part of his mouth he doesn't access well or the bad breath is from his stomach.

For the former, he should brush is tongue, upper and lower palette, gums and the end/back parts of the teeth.

Thèse should help.

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Sultty(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

hello op, u can start using the traditional chewing stick, try this teeth cleaning method for a week to test if it will work and also periodically eat raw onions if u are not allergic to it, use effective worm expeller and finally stop eating unhealthily
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Juanmike(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Use lemon
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Hushbobby: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Brush your teeth and tongue with aloe vera gel and warm water, twice daily.
Morning and night.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by HRprof: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Serious mouth odor is from stomach that’s the root you need to deal with it from stomach not by brushing mouth all the time. Look for a good doctor for treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by TruthnLight: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Do you smoke? If you do, you need to quit.
Try brushing youth teeth first thing in the morning and last thing in the night before going to bed.

And I will recommend you use a hard brush and a herbal toothpaste.

Lastly go on YouTube to watch a video on how to properly brush your teeth. And while brushing don't leave your tongue behind.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by firstYS(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stay off from.
Onions
Maggi
Food Seasonings.
Eggs both boiled and fry.

Chew alot of Sugarcane
Allow him to use chew stick at night before going to bed.

Use Butuje leaf (ask a typical yoruba man
or woman to show you that.
or Efinrin (Scent leaf)
Or Bitterleaf stick to brush in the morning.

Sometimes hole in the teeth (toothache) causes badbreath.
Get back to me in 7days. There should be improvement. 90% sure aid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Majlaw(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Garlic Is your Answer... Speaking from experience
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by ipobarecriminals: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad u want to kiii the patient patapata
abi?
olaadenigeria:
Take one cup of your urine first thing in the morning till it stops
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by DJInfluence: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
First find the cause. Could be something wrong with your stomach. Before taking drugs that won't help. Go run some tests in a reputable lab.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Ajebochef: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kindly use Antibiotics Azithromycin to cure lower respiratory track infections. Thank me later
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Nnemuka(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Does he have plaques on his teeth (those green things) if yes, he should visit the dentist every 6months to wash it and prevent it from forming again.

Secondly brush after every meal.

Lastly make sure to empty his stomach every day (poo).

2 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Kukutenla: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Your younger brother or..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Interesting Things About Water Birth / Gaining Weight / Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.