Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. (487 Views)

Get Activated On Adsense Within 3 Weeks / How To Make A Million Naira Or More Within 3 Months By Using Whatsapp / How To Make A Mobile-friendly Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 12:46pm On Mar 19
Good day everyone.

So I will be very straightforward. The aim of this thread is to lecture as many persons who have had the desire to learn Mobile app development but couldn't for one reason or the other.

This thread is going to be a good starting point for you. I pray the moderators allows this thread to see the light of the day.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 12:51pm On Mar 19
For private questions concerning the class you can mail me at genixprince98@gmail dot com.
Meanwhile the class will take place here, live on Naira land.

Starting tomorrow 😊
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Aboks(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19
Ride on
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by muyico(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19
Really?
How?
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Emeka71(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19
Good anyway.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Shomek(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19
Am in
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Kingrshd3: 11:05pm On Mar 19
Oya go on
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:14pm On Mar 20
Good evening every one.
As promised yesterday, the class will kickoff properly today.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:16pm On Mar 20
I Welcome You All to This Amazing Training.

Have it in mind that this is definitely going to be a Webinar with a difference, and you are bound to get value for your time.

Welcome to this live changing opportunity where you are going to learn how to create mobile application using your smartphones as well as how to monetize these applications and earn a steady income from them.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:18pm On Mar 20
Mobile App Development is a very lucrative Digital Skill.

In the last 6 months I have been able to generate well over a thousand dollars just by creating mobile applications from the comfort of my home.

This could be you. As this space is still very fresh and very much untapped.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:19pm On Mar 20
Most people who want to go into mobile app development would tell me, “I want to learn App Development”.

When they say App Development, what they actually mean is mobile app development.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:20pm On Mar 20
However, mobile apps are not the only apps we have. App development is actually a general term for development of applications.

Applications are softwares that help to perform certain functions. There are many types of applications: Mobile apps, Desktop apps and web apps.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:20pm On Mar 20
Mobile apps: These are applications used on mobile devices (smartphones, etc).

Desktop app: Applications used on desktop devices (e.g Microsoft word, coreldraw, Adobe photoshop, etc)

Web apps: Applications built on the World Wide Web (functional websites).

These are all apps. So, one has to be specific when one wants to say App development. Like in this training, the focus is on mobile app development, but if you would like to learn all of them, that’s great.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 6:22pm On Mar 20
In the course of this lecture, we will learn the following and more:

• Two mobile tech giants - Google and Apple.
• Android by google and iOS by Apple
• Ways to build mobile apps:
• No-code mobile app building.
• Converting websites to mobile apps.
• Coding
• Programming languages for android and iOS
• Cross platform mobile development - React Native and Flutter and Lots more.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:32am On Mar 21
CREATING MOBILE APPS VIA CODING

Here, I’m going to concentrate largely on two tech giants that are dominating the mobile app market - Google and Apple.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:33am On Mar 21
Google owns android, Apple owns iOS while Microsoft owns Windows (windows phone). As I said earlier, I will concentrate more on google Android and Apple iOS.

If you want to learn how to develop mobile app, you have to answer this question? Which mobile app do you want to develop? Android app, iOS app or both?
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:33am On Mar 21
If you want to develop android apps, you’re required to learn the following programming languages:

✨ Java programming language OR

✨ Kotlin programming language.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:34am On Mar 21
We would talk on Java Programming subsequently
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:53am On Mar 21
You can connect with me on Whatsapp

Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Shomek(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21
Am following boss
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:31pm On Mar 25
Java is a very popular programming language developed in 1996 by Sun Microsystems (designed by James Goslings).
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:32pm On Mar 25
Millions, if not billions of devices, use Java for their software, including the Automated Teller Machines (ATM). Before 2010, most android devices were built with Java.

In 2010, however, a software development company, JetBrains, built their own java-like programming language called Kotlin.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:32pm On Mar 25
In May, 2019, Google announced that Kotlin programming language was now its preferred language for android apps.

Kotlin is more like Java. If you already know how to code with Java, learning Kotlin will be a lot easier for you.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:33pm On Mar 25
If you’re a complete newbie in both languages and you’re thinking of the programming language to learn for android app development, you might consider going for Kotlin since Google prefers it.

However, if you have the time and resources, learn both Java and Kotlin. My advice.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:33pm On Mar 25
Millions of devices are already using Java softwares. So, there are lots of job opportunities out there for Java programmers.

Kotlin is relatively new. Thus, devices that are using it are also relatively few.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 10:34pm On Mar 25
Hence, learning both programming languages is highly advised. If you want to learn both, start with Java and then migrate to Kotlin.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by MissKudoswrite(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29
Amazing
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 1:11am On Mar 30
Good day Everyone.

So let's continue from where we have stopped.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 1:12am On Mar 30
Before I continue with this lecture, I want to quickly clarify this; a lot of people use Java and JavaScript interchangeably. They don’t know the difference between Java and JavaScript.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 1:13am On Mar 30
Java is different from JavaScript. They are completely different programming languages. So, don’t make the mistake of using them interchangeably.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 1:14am On Mar 30
In this next section we will be talking about programming languages for building IOS apps.
Re: How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. by Onlinetutor7: 1:14am On Mar 30
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES FOR BUILDING iOS APPS

iOS stands for iPhone Operating System. That is, software that powers all Apple's mobile devices.

If you want to build iOS apps, learn the following programming languages

✨ Objective-C OR

✨ Swift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joomla Sporting Template / Do You Need A Professional Website Designer? / Sale And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.