Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Barbados (912 Views)

My Barbados (PART 1) / Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbados by padodo: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2011
need the route to barbados, ans how much will the ticketing be, can i work over there ?,,do they issue work permit while one is still here
Re: Barbados by onatisi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
i can get u a ticket to barbados , jobs or the rest i dont know .u ca n contact me on dotundada@yahoo.com
Re: Barbados by kenforum(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
padodo:

need the route to barbados, ans how much will the ticketing be, can i work over there ?,,do they issue work permit while one is still here

Yes,you can work over there and get their work visa issued to you.Regarding the route and the cost of flight ticket to Barbados,contact us as soon as possible.For our contact information,visit our website here:www.kenariesng.com
Re: Barbados by omega25red(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
sharks are circling

(1) (Reply)

Help! Travelling To Ibadan For The First Time. / Places Of Interest in Owerri / UK Spouse Refusal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.