Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88899 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by franchasofficia: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

The number of Nigerians that have fled their ancestral homes because of the Chaos and Crisis that Polygamy results in must be in the Millions not including those that died Prematurely because of it
without polygamy, millions of Nigerian ladies desiring to get married wont find a husband to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ihedioramma: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
When did he get married and when did she get pregnant to have given birth? I don't think he did this simply cause he's pro polygamy or because he has always wanted to have two wives. This is probably an extramarital affair gone wrong and he's now hiding behind the misogynistic culture to cover up his ass. Whichever way, here is what I posted on the other thread:

How many wife his father get ?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

I hope your wife is allowed to get married to another man too.

Having an affair is different from bringing in another woman into a 17 years old marriage.

When i read stuffs like this my heart bleeds cos i can't fathom how shallow many people are in matters of matrimony.

Polygamy is very acceptable by GOD and polygamy is not adultery.

Now look at your reasoning. So it wouod have been ok if he has just a baby mama without marrying the lady.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Akharmony:

you dont even know me werey. . . I pray you father b like yul edoche. . werey deh your brain . . you go just run mad for whr you deh

You that is filled with iniquities yet have an opinion about other people's lifestyle that is non of ur business should first go for a psychological evaluation...werey
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
If she get the money and willing to sponsor the guys financially without complain, then she can marry more than one man if I decide to stay cheesy

Men with pride we can't see another guy admiring our babes but we'll expect a woman to be okay with us marrying multiple wives.

If I were a woman, the moment you bring in another woman, the marriage is over.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chinny024:
See his audacity!!!
This lady suffered with him when he had nothing. I mean when his father was his breadwinner which he confirmed on their anniversary.. Now this!!!
I feel her pain as a fellow faithful women association cry
Meanwhile,does it worth it to stay faithful to one man who will still wake up tomorrow and Pierce your heart,brain and soul.....Just asking..

Try and be unfaithful and see how your axx would be kicked out of the house. It’s a man’s world whether you like it or not.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Emdebby2: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
And this guy wanted to be Nigeria's president? grin
Audio president. He's an ass.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by EndRape2(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Idiot , it us men like you that train bastard, since you see heart break as nothing, go and write it down, your wife will cheat on you, and see nothing wrong in it.

Fool

quote author=AyomideOG01 post=112325106]All the curses you people have bn heaping on buhari till date his family is living just fine. Infact some of you that wished him death are already carcass. Curse has no such effects so you bitter women should keep ur time productive. God haven't judged you for all the fornication and abortions you do almost yearly yet a man that married a new wife is whom God will punish. Mad people, this is Africa and our culture permits polygamy. If Yul's wife doesn't want to remain in the marraige let her pack and go. See all the women condemning Yul, 90% percent of the married ones are paternity fraudsters yet they have an opinion. This is simply the best way to reward all rebellious women out there. Congratulations Yul, they can never tame a lion with their manipulations and victims card. Na man you be.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
without polygamy, millions of Nigerian ladies desiring to get married wont find a husband to marry.

Dont mind the ediots and no apologies for the strong word.

A typical stwpid Naija lady will prefer to be the side chic of a married man rather than be an extra wife.

Meanwhile being a side chic is the most derogatory thing any lady will do to herself because just as the name implies, she is a side dish that can be fed on and tossed away into the Trash at will without any hassles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Abaniwealth(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
So painful when you trust someone and they betray your trust.

May take heart that his how he wants it.

Yul congregation on the birth of your son.
do you want to say congratulations..
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by franchasofficia: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

Men with pride we can't see another guy admiring our babes but we'll expect a woman to be okay with us marrying multiple wives.

Many ladies are ready to share bro.

You are not a woman, you are a man.

Polygamy is not as evil as you guys think. We all are still practicing lowkey polygamy with our concubines, mistressee and side chicks shocked cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Passionate1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Judy Austin is a woman without scruples , morals and values . .home wrecking trash. .she has no respect for her own gender. .

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by nams77: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.
For real?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

You are a Simpleton and i pity you.

See lemme lecture you a bit. You see that lady you love so much that you live your life to practically worship her will dump your ass to be Davido's extra baby mama.

Ladies love polygamy when it favors them but threaten fire and brimstone when it doesn't.

Stop your Simpleton mindset and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Christistruth00: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:

Na lie

There is a difference between looking for a Husband and looking for a rich or well to do man

Too many Nigerian women are Chasing the man with the big Jeep

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
She should shit her mouth.. her husband is free to marry more
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by tunize(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You won't understand bro. A guy who is not bouyant enough can pretend to be in love with a woman but the true test comes when the wealth comes.

Forget celebrity life style. When did Yul started making money? This is somebody I know too well so I know exactly what I'm talking.
You are right bro.
He has his own reason for his actions
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

When i read stuffs like this my heart bleeds cos i can't fathom how shallow many people are in matters of matrimony.

Polygamy is very acceptable by GOD and polygamy is not adultery.

Now look at your reasoning. So it wouod have been ok if he has just a baby mama without marrying the lady.
Really? You're shamelessly using God to justify insensitive attributes of men who have insatiable lust for women ?

FYI, stop hiding behind religion and face reality because I never mentioned God in my comments.

If we want to tread your own fruitless path, where in the new testament did God permit polygamy?

Of course having an affair is equally bad but I still believe bringing in another women is worse.

Have you considered the psychological torture these women endure? The insecurity, trauma?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nezzjnr:
This our double standard is nauseating.

We all bashed Mercy Aigbe for snatching a married man... But now in the case of Yul... He's entitled to more than 1 wife and it's not against the law.

Cmon you guys can do better.

I just hope he has enough strength to handle both wives because trust me... It won't be funny.

Go and ask children that came out from a polygamous family.

I wish him well

Thank you!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
Many ladies are ready to share bro.

You are not a woman, you are a man.

Polygamy is not as evil as you guys think. We all are still practicing lowkey polygamy with our concubines, mistressee and side chicks shocked cheesy

It is in their Gene to share bro. You see many of these married ladies threatening when they hear the word Polygamy, were side chics to married men before they got married and many have indulged in 3some hook ups.

Sharing is in their gene

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Emdebby2: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul of all people. What do men really want?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Chidi2022: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.
Then why did he not stop at the first child.... But he kept on nacking.....I am not even after he and the wife.... i just feel for the daughter that is on social media..... how will she be feeling with the trolling on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

You are a Simpleton and i pity you.

See lemme lecture you a bit. You see that lady you love so much that you live your life to practically worship her will dump your ass to be Davido's extra baby mama.

Ladies love polygamy when it favors them but threaten fire and brimstone when it doesn't.

Stop your Simpleton mindset and be wise.
I still make bold to disagree with you that not all ladies will agree to being Davido's baby mama

The harder you try to pigeonhole all ladies, the more narrow minded you appear

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

She lost her position and respect the moment the 2nd wife entered the rest is deception
My dad got a second wife when I was young and my mum was very upset. She expected us kids to be upset as well. But the woman my dad married was super nice us, plus she gave my father 2 sons who happen to be very great guys today. We kids love ourselves till date without any discrimination. Also, the woman my dad married is a Christian widow who was suffering the condemnation by the christian faith to a life of permanent lonesomeness.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

Really? You're shamelessly using God to justify insensitive attributes of men who have insatiable lust for women ?

FYI, stop hiding behind religion and face reality because I never mentioned God in my comments.

If we want to tread your own fruitless path, where in the new testament did God permit polygamy?

Of course having an affair is equally bad but I still believe bringing in another women is worse.

Have you considered the psychological torture these women endure? The insecurity, trauma?

For you to throw that card of new testament shows how clueless you are and someone like you do not deserve m response.

Believe whatever you want Mr New testament.

If you are a little bit intelligent you should have quoted where it was forbidden in the new testament.

Even Jesus said he jas not come to abolish the old testament but ignorant fellas like you refuse to understand the scriptures.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by akinade28(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
When men hurt women, their fellows come out to justify their actions with a lot of nonsense reasons like "it is a man's world and they can do or undo". When women hurt men and retaliate, you see them wailing up and down, saying "fear the daughters of eve", " women are evil", "don't ever trust a woman", creating etc. Men often forget the law of retribution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Inosky: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.

But I don't think Yul made her understand that he will/may marry a second wife!
She was deceived, accept that! And deceit hurts like a sharp cut!

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chidi2022:
Then why did he not stop at the first child.... But he kept on nacking.....I am not even after he and the wife.... i just feel for the daughter that is on social media..... how will she be feeling with the trolling on social media.
.... He has his reasons.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Prisco4luv(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Really God judge them both if the wife is not aware of the plan..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Passionate1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Time always exposes what u mean to someone. .

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

For whatever reason, his life, his choice.

No! It is not just his life involved.
What about the woman whose life he messed up?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by johnwegs(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.
may your wife get pregnant outside your home mkpi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.