Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah (451 Views)

Syrian Girl Shot Dead In Honour Killing For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah by BetterHeadline: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
The Religion of Peace

The mother of a "martyred" Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist named Muhammad Jahjouh said in an April 16, 2022 interview on Al-Quds Al-Youm TV (Islamic Jihad – Gaza) that she always prays for her entire family, including her grandchildren, to be martyred for the sake of Allah.

She said that this would make her happy, that she is proud of her "martyred" son, and that she loves this "path." According do an online PIJ report, Jahjouh was killed in January 2009 after killing "two Israeli soldiers."

"I Always Pray... That When Deaths Comes For [Our Family], We Will Be Martyrs For The Sake Of Allah"
Mother of Muhammad Jahjouh: "[I told my eldest son:] I always pray that I, your father, brothers, daughters, and sons... That all of you become martyrs for the sake of Allah, that when death comes for us, we will all be martyrs for the sake of Allah.

"If All My Children And Grandchildren Are Martyred For The Sake Of Allah, It Will Make Me Happy"

"I am proud of Muhammad, obviously. Allah be praised, all my sons are religious. They are all good. By Allah, if all my children and grandchildren are martyred for the sake of Allah, it will make me happy.

"Allah be praised, I love this path. I feel that this is the road for salvation."
Re: Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah by Blakjewelry(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omo she don breed enough terrorist be that o

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah by Speaklove: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Psalms 120:5-7
[5]Woe is me, that I dwell in Meshech, That I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
[6]My soul has dwelt too long With one who hates peace.
[7]I am for peace; But when I speak, they are for war.
John 16:1-3
[1]“These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
[2]They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
[3]And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah by Speaklove: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmm.
Say no to terrorism!

This statement of her's is challenging to all Christians and followers of Christ out there .

I am not saying "go kill for christ or get killed (purposely) for christ sake just to be a matry like some of them do ,but to what extent can I prove my faith in Jesus Christ ?

Do you Remember leah sharibu ?
Many called her fool ,but what will Christ call her ?
This woman is so willing to die killing for her god ,but are we willing to suffer anything for Christ sake ?

People insult us here and there ,and it's painful .

I get ashame to even speak of Jesus sometimes ,but here is a woman willing to die for a god she probably has never had a tangible encounter with .

Christians have to wake up to the truth of the gospel ,and be willing to suffer reproach for the name of Christ .
(I'ts easier to say so than to do so )

Mark 8:38
[38]For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”

2 Timothy 1:7-8
[7]For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Not Ashamed of the Gospel
[8]Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God.

May god help us all .

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah by Sultty(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
BetterHeadline:
The Religion of Peace

if this story is not fake and she truly said those crap then she needs to be checked into a psychiatric hospital or better still she should sacrifice herself for religion

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!road Safety Officer Stabs Bus Driver To Death At Umuikaa Junction, Abia / What's The Meaning Of This? / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Noicyhl Luxury Hotel Owner After 9 Years Of Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.