Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My 80 Year Old Father Got Cured Of Prostrate Inflammation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 80 Year Old Father Got Cured Of Prostrate Inflammation (863 Views)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 80 Year Old Father Got Cured Of Prostrate Inflammation by adesuaobin(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2011
My 80 year old dad has prostrate enlargement resulting from old age. It got inflamed at a time and he could not urinate for many days. He sent for me when it became really painful. Knowing the anti inflammatory characteristics of bitter leaves, I told him to just pluck some wash, chew and swallow. He did it and he called later to say that as he was chewing the leaves and swallowing, he felt his urinary ducts open up and he was immediately able to pass out the urine that had accumulated over time.
Bitter leaves are also very powerful antioxidants. Chewing bitter leaves also keeps mouth odour at bay. For details on other natural health therapies visit www.mynaturalfreshbreath .com

(1) (Reply)

Vibrating Slimming Belt Available For Sale And Other Products Too / Thong Wearing Is A Health Risk..... / The COMPREHENSIVE List Of Things That Are Making You Fat Ladies! Sleeping With A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.