Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby (4358 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by lalasticlala(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBachelor:
Dear blogger, where is thy source?

Fake
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by CrownOfClay724: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
lalasticlala:

Fake

One would be really dumb to believe the hogwash.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by mii4u(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everyone supporting Yul and seeing nothing wrong with wat he did, may such fate befall ur beloved daughters, may ur sons turn out to be polygamist. Pls say Amen to this prayer since there's nothing wrong it.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by descarado: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Pete Edochie react as son welcome second wife, baby

Veteran Nollywood actor and the father of famous Nigerian actor Pete Edochie, has allegedly reacted to his his son Yul Edochie second wife's report.

Peter Edochie wrote;

"Right from when “Yul Edochie” my Son was till a child, He never listen to me, I’m not shocked that he has a son without my knowledge

"A child that doesn’t listen to his father end up cutting his or her life span short, I want the whole world and Nigerians to understand that as an Igbo man, I never support my son actions and as a statesman, I only Recognized his first wife as the only authenticated wife of my son, the rest is banished from entering my household"
This was what I wanted to explain on another thread before one I too know person started insulting Pete.

If Pete agreed to this,whether in church o, kinsmen o his town, he will be ridiculed.

Legacy he built over the yrs can't just go to waste cos of one stupid son.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by BusinessPlan22: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Being an African doesn't make one loose his/her conscience.

How many wives does Pa Pete has??

Use your tougue to count your teeth

Doesn't change the truth he never said this fake news
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by DaInferno(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
Sir Pete, a true African man can't say this nonsense.
as a matter of fact...only a true African can say this grin
No be so the man the talk?! grin
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
No source. undecided
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by ednut1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fake. Bloggers at work
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by MrBachelor: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
lalasticlala:

Fake

Thanks.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Okhuadams(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2022
A very strong and genuine statement. But the bitter truth is that the child remains his grandson.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by 1872ba: 2:00am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Babangida married only one wife yet his son married two and later ended up divorcing them

Each man to his choice, however betrayer and irresponsibility would never be tolerated by African family
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West DUMP D'banj For Kim Kad / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Keri Hilson In Ghana! / Happy 46th Birthday To Wasiu Alabi Pasuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.