Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby (4342 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by FirstMediaNaija(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Pete Edochie react as son welcome second wife, baby

Veteran Nollywood actor and the father of famous Nigerian actor Pete Edochie, has allegedly reacted to his his son Yul Edochie second wife's report.

Peter Edochie wrote;

"Right from when “Yul Edochie” my Son was till a child, He never listen to me, I’m not shocked that he has a son without my knowledge

"A child that doesn’t listen to his father end up cutting his or her life span short, I want the whole world and Nigerians to understand that as an Igbo man, I never support my son actions and as a statesman, I only Recognized his first wife as the only authenticated wife of my son, the rest is banished from entering my household"

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
If he truly said this , then its commendable

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by ghettokid1(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
how true is this ?
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Kriss216: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Sir Pete, a true African man can't say this nonsense.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by maiiilooo(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
A great father,those supporting his act are hypocrites and fvvlish.
I don talk am make I repeat am,those idvvts wey dey support yul no go support the lady if she packs and born pikin for a different man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
See imbe simp dey talk,you been dey expect a right thinking man to support that thing?
Na small pikin dey worry you Sha,I no blame you.
BST.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by PerfectStranger(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Pete can't type this rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by nzeobi(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Peter edochie is antipoligamy and I think yul only did some traditional rites so that the child will be his legitimate son and not that he actually married the second woman cos she'll remain a concubine
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:

Veteran Nollywood actor and the father of famous Nigerian actor Pete Edochie, has allegedly reacted to his his son Yul Edochie second wife's report.

Peter Edochie wrote;

"Right from when “Yul Edochie” my Son was till a child, He never listen to me, I’m not shocked that he has a son without my knowledge

"A child that doesn’t listen to his father end up cutting his or her life span short, I want the whole world and Nigerians to understand that as an Igbo man, I never support my son actions and as a statesman, I only Recognized his first wife as the only authenticated wife of my son, the rest is banished from entering my household"
hope ur aware u can be sue of spreading fake news undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Medianna(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Pete can't type this rubbish.

Being an African doesn't make one loose his/her conscience.

How many wives does Pa Pete has??

Use your tougue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Being an African doesn't make one loose his/her conscience.

How many wives does Pa Pete has??

Use your tougue to count your teeth
That's him. Yul is a diff person. If getting himself 2 legit pvssy will mk him happy,then let him.
At least he has taken responsibility for his deeds.
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Peace081: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Pete knew about the second wife for long, he's just pretending
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Ancestors has spoken.
FirstMediaNaija:

Peter Edochie wrote;

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Chynwe(f): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Medianna(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

That's him. Yul is a diff person. If getting himself 2 legit pvssy will mk him happy,then let him.
At least he has taken responsibility for his deeds.

My God!!!
That means he should get ready to add add like a 100 to the number. If one cant satisfy him 2 cannot satisfy him either

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by PerfectStranger(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

My God!!!
That means he should get ready to add add like a 100 to the number. If one cant satisfy him 2 cannot satisfy him either
Any qwalms about that? If he got the cheques,why not.
Polygamy is for the rich.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Medianna(f): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Any qwalms about that? If he got the cheques,why not.
Polygamy is for the rich.

Which part of the country are you sef? Who told you that anyways.
Am not talking about his polygamy am talking about his betrayal to his wife.
If he wanted a second wife. The first should be fully aware. Not impregnating another woman and marrying her thereafter just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by PerfectStranger(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Which part of the country are you sef? Who told you that anyways.
Am not talking about his polygamy am talking about his betrayal to his wife.
If he wanted a second wife. The first should be fully aware. Not impregnating another woman and marrying her thereafter just like that.
Well, it is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why would any man get married without his father's knowledge?, I support his father decision on this. grin
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Lightened: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good riddance to bad behavior, e go soon red for the guy, he will get sense by force that even his supporters will carry race.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by pepperdemzombie: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good father!
Nuisance are clapping for the idiot that went to pay bride price on a married woman with 2 children.
No single member of his family was present, he did it out of blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Abaniwealth(f): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

See imbe simp dey talk,you been dey expect a right thinking man to support that thing?
Na small pikin dey worry you Sha,I no blame you.
BST.
God bless you
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Teerach: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
My respect to this elder.
I love this man the more. Being an alpha male has absolutely nothing to do with being irresponsible and stupid. People may not understand this but people from polygamous home can tell you it's not always rosey in the inside. Nobody is perfect. But no woman or her kids or family is deserving of the cold food Yul served them.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by pozehnani(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ehen! grin... They have started real life Nollywood movie and I seem to like the action part Pete Edochie is taking. Im fully with him on this one.

Let that unrecognized leech go and look for her own husband.

I'm liking the turn and tune of things with the intervention of Pete.

Ride on Sir. You are not given the role of a tough and strict father-in-law in movies for nothing.

Lalasticlala!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by TheWolfen(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
And your Source?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by DeeOne98(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
You sef fit chop up to one million naira monthly and frustrate all your haters ��� when you sign up as @homewinng agent.

HomeWin is committed to making millionaires in this amazing project of hope and prosperity.

Sign up today as a HomeWin agent and clear the doubt of everyone whoever doubted your ability to be rich and financially free.

ANTICIPATE HOMEWIN - 01.05.22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDe_eP5H_Aw
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Abaniwealth:
God bless you
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by ednut1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fake

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Chibabe005(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fake or not yul is a Very stupidly fool. His father a strong man, well respected stayed with one wife, what's yul a bald headed albino doing with two women biko?

The worst is the lady is even a third hand machine. A divorcee with two children already
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by MrBachelor: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dear blogger, where is thy source?
Re: Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby by Mooh247: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Babangida married only one wife yet his son married two and later ended up divorcing them

Each man to his choice, however betrayer and irresponsibility would never be tolerated by African family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Better Dancer.? / Choii Naija Girl Shares Her Full Unclad Photos On Twitter / 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.