Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Attention FG: Heartland Construction Company Has Becomes Heartless. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Attention FG: Heartland Construction Company Has Becomes Heartless. (203 Views)

My Company Has Refused To Remit My Pension After Deduction For More Than One Yea / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / HELP!! My Former Company Has Refused To Pay My Dismissal Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention FG: Heartland Construction Company Has Becomes Heartless. by vickybby(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratutations Hon,Sam Onuigbo for the commencement of the rehabitation work of Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene road.We the people of Ndoro oboro Ikwuano really commends your undyling efforts and sense of belonging displayed towards elevating our plight. Hon",may we equally register our displeasure our the attitude of the afforementioned company. Their mode of operation was monitored last year with satisfaction,but this time around,there's lots of lapses that needs checkmating. They started their work late feb",instead of two groups,they came wt one which automatically going to slow down pace of work,thereby imposing more hardship to the inhabitants. Their operation last year ws quite appreciated with two groups,while one was busy digging/challening the gutter,another was on ground with completion with slaps fixing making it possible for those wt cars easy access. But this time,wt just one group,mobility has remains difficult for both car owners/elderly because the company has fails to install slaps.....
Re: Attention FG: Heartland Construction Company Has Becomes Heartless. by vickybby(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
...to enable each household easy access to the road. Equally with this one man squad and the rainy season about to set in,really affraid if this heartless company won't abandon the road half way. To alleviate our plight,we are calling on the federal constituency,Hon,sam onuigbo to kindly visit the ongoing project to see for himself the slow rate of work. As it stands,this road deserves every urquency before the rains finally sets in.

(1) (Reply)

College Of Production & Operations Management Review / Effective Content Marketing Services For Your Business! / 4 Methods For Extending Your Web App To Native Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.