Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? (341 Views)

Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Met a girl on facebook. She was one of my fanz that i always entertain on facebook.This particular girl was always active on every of my post. She has been sending me alot of messages but i didn't have time to reply. So i replied her one day and we get to know each other, we started gisting everyday. Each time we are chatting, she's always calling me Dear, sweetie, honey, sweetheart and all those stuff even without toasting her. So one day, i went out without my phone, immediately i returned. I caught my girlfriend with my phone reading all my chats with the girl. I was very angry cus i've told her not to ever take my phone without my permission. so she left our house that day and i'm not even bother about it. I spent three days without chatting with the fb girl, though, she has been sending me alot of messages asking me what happen. One day i tried to send her "Hi" and she asked me what happen to me, so i told her all what has happened. Now she told me to send her my girlfriend picture and her phone number.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please nairalanders do you think i should send her my girlfriend picture and her phone number?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Please nairalanders do you think i should send her my girlfriend picture and her phone number?
You must be a fvvl to think of sending the picture.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by exCHRISTIAN: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
For peace seek, No, Never shocked shocked shocked

She might kill her.

Your gf might be looking for that facebook girl already.

So when you share the contact, you ignate the wild fire angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

You must be a fvvl to think of sending the picture.
So you mean i shouldn't try it at all? Including the phone number
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
see how these women dey play play with you, like Neymar against opposite team.....!!!!

1st you should let us know what it is you want from these women exactly?!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
So you mean i shouldn't try it at all? Including the phone number
Wait you been wan send your gf picture and phone number to an online friend?
You sure say you dey alright at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
For peace seek, No, Never shocked shocked shocked

She might kill her.

Your gf might be looking for that facebook girl already.

So when you share the contact, you ignate the wild fire angry grin
hmmmm i'm thinking of that too, cus i'm fed up already and that's why i decide to post it on nairaland to get your responses.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see how these women dey play play with you, like Neymar against opposite team.....!!!!

1st you should let us know what it is you want from these women exactly?!
I'm only concern about my girlfriend but this girl keep on asking for it and i've ignored her message already.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
I'm only concern about my girlfriend but this girl keep on asking for it and i've ignored her message already.
I think say you to ugly for Gf {i just dey play}

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:

this babe want to scatter your life for good, and you are about to let her do so.... as if it is so hard to ignore people's yeye demands now.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this babe want to scatter your life for good, and you are about to let her do so.... as if it is so hard to ignore people's yeye demands now.
hmmmmm thank you so much mr brown jay
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
I think say you to ugly for Gf {i just dey play}
Becus of all the funny pics i normally uploaded right? When you see me in real life you will know am fair and handsome, but i won't be angry cus that's how your brain function
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Becus of all the funny pics i normally uploaded right? When you see me in real life you will know am fair and handsome, but i won't be angry cus that's how your brain function
This my nigga you too make someone laugh too much
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
This my nigga you too make someone laugh too much
Feel free to insult me, i post ugly pics doesn't mean i'm like that, i do post it on facebook very well and i'm always appreciated.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Feel free to insult me, i post ugly pics doesn't mean i'm like that, i do post it on facebook very well and i'm always appreciated.
i understand you fine pass brad pitt and you talk like chris tucker
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
i understand you fine pass brad pitt and you talk like chris tucker
yes cus i resembled your father
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
yes cus i resembled your father
So my father resemble brad Pitt thank you him to fine that is the interpretation
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
So my father resemble brad Pitt thank you him to fine that is the interpretation
yes and what's the essence of being fine and senseless?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
yes and what's the essence of being fine and senseless?
Stop it you are going to far don't let me do what i don't want to do
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
Stop it you are going to far don't let me do what i don't want to do
Are you angry? but i thought we are playing game
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Are you angry? but i thought we are playing game
Sorry please
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Sorry please
Its ok fine boy
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Boogyman557: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

But as I view ur picture, I notice sey u be JU man!

Waiting happen to phone CODE!

waiting HAPPEN to phone PATTERN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
Its ok fine boy
Ugly boy thank you next time i'm available
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Chaos14: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Ugly boy thank you next time i'm available
This man
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
This man
Na joke you too dey get angry too much
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

But as I view ur picture, I notice sey u be JU man!

Waiting happen to phone CODE!

waiting HAPPEN to phone PATTERN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogy man, you are getting old nah
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Boogyman557: 3:46pm On May 04, 2022
Hollybratt:
Boogy man, you are getting old nah
Holly Gram cool old from WEED or ALCOHOL

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Hollybratt(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool old from WEED or ALCOHOL

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lol you are even online
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2022
Block the fb girl if you want to stick with your girl or what...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Dressed In The MET GALA 2022 / Abuja Artist Kelly Jay Evergreen Called Out On Facebook For Impregnating 5 Frnd / Tigbe Gbe - Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.