Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,976 members, 7,841,737 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Dr. Sam Adeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sam Adeyemi (364 Views)

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Sam Adeyemi by Praxis758: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
This pastor has not been physically present in his Daystar headquarters for over a year now.

Could he be using this as a part of his leadership coaching for the self reliability of the church in in absence?

I don’t in anyway subscribe into such a leadership style. Something is telling me that pastor is using the stayaway to create a coaching topic by saying technology can bridge the pastor and the congregant together in this modern age.

I condemn such a style. I know I’ll be bashed for this. He should come out plain if he’s no more into church pastoring and want to face his business leadership coaching.
Re: Dr. Sam Adeyemi by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Praxis758:
This pastor has not been physically present in his Daystar headquarters for over a year now.

Could he be using this as a part of his leadership coaching for the self reliability of the church in in absence?

He should come out plain if he’s no more into church pastoring and want to face his business leadership coaching.
As much as I loved his teachings and his method (charisma), I can't agree more with you bro. I stopped attending church services in that church cause I needed a testimony of power as of old (not grammar and definitely not complacency) to forge ahead in my spiritual walk with Jesus. But then COVID pandemic morphed the church...but should it morph the leader. I hate to suggest this but he's achieved everything he set out to achieve as a Senior Pastor, now he is diversifying. Until when I have a better conclusion on what Daystar has become I maintain my opinion. I stand to be corrected though.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Philanthropist, CAC Director Of Missions, Pastor Fasuyi / Muslims Lie That Muhammad Is The Promised Holy Spirit / Justice For Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.