Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Should I Leave Or Stay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave Or Stay? (2950 Views)

Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Dear QM,

I am writing with a heavy heart, I married my husband in 2012 after 2 years of no child, we went for check up in the third year of our marriage, after check up they found out nothing is wrong with me but my hubby has azoospermia. We have spent money on drugs and hospitals yet no improvement.

The fourth year of our marriage, my sister-in-law took me to a church where they told me it's my mother-in-law that is responsible for our inability to conceive.

After 6 month in the fourth year, I had a heart to heart talk with hubby that our best chance is IVF or adoption, to my greatest surprise he said he wouldn't do any of such & the 5 of his brother who married few years back are yet to give birth.

Should I leave the marriage or stay?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:35am On Apr 29, 2022
It's always difficult advising someone to leave their marriage, but since you're asking, then I think you already left... It's just waiting to manifest.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Boogyman557: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na family MATTERZ b dis!

Do waiting u 1 do, before u talk say na BOOGYMAN give u ADVISE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Leave! Them no tie your placenta there. 10yrs is too long a time to stay with aan who refused to adopt or do IVF.

You can try SafeHavenJoint on telegram

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by greenie77: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2022
He does not want IVF nor adoption....let her stay nah.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by matrix199(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Why not take the leap of faith and be another Abraham and Sarah of our time. We've heard testimonies of couples giving birth to twins, triplets, quadruplets after 20years.

But on a second thought, a husband should be considerate. He's not considering the fact that other options should be considered. That, to me, is a call for a unilateral decision to be made by you. You can opt for an adoption whether he agrees or not, and use his inconsideration, should he kick against it, to file for separation.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Hamachi(f): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2022
10yrs is too long a time to stay without having a child and from your write up, the brothers are facing same childness. My sister run, you can be a single mom or look for a widower otherwise you will be there another 10yrs no show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by superCleanworks(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Another episode to keep Nairaland busy
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Threesha(f): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2022
I don't think your husband wants children because for him to refuse both options it obvious he doesn't want a child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by GOFRONT(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Pls and pls......dont leave. I beg you with d name of God. Pls stay
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2022
GOFRONT:
Did you read the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by matrix199(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Pascopele:

He was being sarcastic.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by brightest5050: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Pascopele:

Seem you can't recognise sarcasm, to me the sarcasm is so obvious. I can recognise sarcasm 100 feet away

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Klass99(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2022
cool

8 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Rubyjade: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

Gofront, why do you want her to stay? Is there any particular reason for that?

Let's flip the script for a moment, will the man stay if it was the wife who had an issue preventing them from conceiving a child?

Do you think the man will stay? Pls answer truthfully.

QuinModah, what did you advise? I am curious
Good question

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by GloriousGbola: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Probably another fake story

The question does not make sense. Should I leave the marriage or stay?

The op has not said anything about her husband and what kind of fellow he is

She has not stated whether children are a deal breaker for her

She also has an absurd story where her mils daughter took her to a church that told her the mil is the problem. These pastors know where their bread is buttered. How will I cast the person who referred me?

Las Las another fairy tale

I know of three guys who left or did some other nonsense with the aid of their mothers

One was the missus friend, her hubby left her after two or three years. She found out about his new wife on fb. Ironically she is married now with two kids

One of my friends who married and divorced after two years or so. Funnily, my guy told me last year his first born was out of wedlock. So all the while he already had one pikin. It is what it is I guess

A classmate died in a site accident. Our old uni whatsapp group put money together - only to be confronted with a conundrum who to give the money to? The widow was childless and the mother had organised a side chick who had a baby for the guy.

On the other hand, my old boss waited for close to 12 years for their child. Very harrowing and it ultimately ruined him financially. Sadly, his wife died last year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
undecided
brightest5050:

Seem you can't recognise sarcasm, to me the sarcasm is so obvious. I can recognise sarcasm 100 feet away
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Show me your friends and I will .....

GloriousGbola:

She also has an absurd story where her mils daughter took her to a church that told her the mil is the problem. These pastors know where their bread is buttered. How will I cast the person who referred me?

I know of three guys who left or did some other nonsense with the aid of their mothers

One was the missus friend, her hubby left her after two or three years. She found out about his new wife on fb. Ironically she is married now with two kids

One of my friends who married and divorced after two years or so. Funnily, my guy told me last year his first born was out of wedlock. So all the while he already had one pikin. It is what it is I guess

A classmate died in a site accident. Our old uni whatsapp group put money together - only to be confronted with a conundrum who to give the money to? The widow was childless and the mother had organised a side chick who had a baby for the guy.

On the other hand, my old boss waited for close to 12 years for their child. Very harrowing and it ultimately ruined him financially. Sadly, his wife died last year.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2022
brightest5050:

I get
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by DaBogu: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
why?
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Truvelisback(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=QuinModah post=112363266][/quote] No, remain there.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Hamachi(f): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Truvelisback:
No, remain there.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=QuinModah post=112363266][/quote]
If you want to stay and remain childless stay

If you want to leave and probably get pregnant for another man, even if he doesn't need the pregnancy, leave

Which ever you choose, it's your choice and your biological clock that you are dealing with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

everything is fake to you
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by GloriousGbola: 9:11am On May 03, 2022
QuinModah:
everything is fake to you

You are free to fall for anything the internet throws at you.

I have an unbelievable business deal with 50% roi every month. Are you game?

Let me send you some videos of my self in designer suits making motivational speeches to seal the deal tongue

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 9:22am On May 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You are free to fall for anything the internet throws at you.

I have an unbelievable business deal with 50% roi every month. Are you game?

Let me send you some videos of my self in designer suits making motivational speeches to seal the deal tongue
I wish you all the best
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Pascopele: 1:02am On May 15, 2022
undecided
matrix199:

He was being sarcastic.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
EmptyGarden:
It's always difficult advising someone to leave their marriage, but since you're asking, then I think you already left... It's just waiting to manifest.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by culf: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Did you marry just to produce children? Hmmmm, marriage matters!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
undecided
culf:
Did you marry just to produce children? Hmmmm, marriage matters!
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by culf: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
QuinModah:
undecided

oya no vex, na question I asked ooooo, I no mean any bad thing.

#meanwhile the question shock me, this are things to discuss before marriage. I told my partner that marriage for me is first about companionship, that having children will be an added blessing from God. marriage shouldn't be all about children.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by QuinModah(f): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2022
wink
culf:

oya no vex, na question I asked ooooo, I no mean any bad thing.

#meanwhile the question shock me, this are things to discuss before marriage. I told my partner that marriage for me is first about companionship, that having children will be an added blessing from God. marriage shouldn't be all about children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having Sex And Seeing Pregnancy In Her Dreams / What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk / Who Do You Like Most: Your Dad Or Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.