Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology (743 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by sunny4all(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
Nigeria's Jon Mikel Obi has written a letter apologising for his "indiscipline" to the Nigeria Football Association.
However this has not gone down well with German coach Berti Vogts who has demanded the player apologises to all his team-mates for his lackadaisical attitude towards the Super Eagles.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by 9ja4eva: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Good start

Source pls
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by sunny4all(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
I THINK THIS SHOULD AS A WARNING 2 OTHERS
HERE IS THE LINK
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/6935377.stm

Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by PTH(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
good riddance to the boy. Let him play for England.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by 9ja4eva: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
I second

No be say without am we no go win.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by chidichris(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2007
na shakara, vogts need the boy and nigeria needs the boy.
if they attend ghana without the boy, the best that will happen to the coach is to come back with the cup otherwise the nigerians that i know will tell him to link up germany from ghana straight.
by the way, vogts is surposed to appologise to all nigerians for not giving us what we want of him as per the amount we are paying since he came.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by galatico(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2007
Mr. Vogts said he should equally apologise to his fellow players.I think that is a good idea he better do that or forget about playing for Nigeria, that Mikel boy is too proud I don't even like hgim I prefer this boy Okoronkwoof Fc Zurich.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by A40(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
Let them give the guy another chance
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by amodu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
Let him do as Vogts has said and he will be allow to play.
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
Nigerian football has been there long b4 Mikel was ever born and we will still survive without him. Why so much hype about him in the first place, it is all these talk that gets into his head. He has forgotten so soon that Siasia stood his ground and refused to bow to pressure from people when they were about to go for the 2005 youths world cup, that outing facilitated his success today. even if he is going to be rude to any coach haba definately not Siasia
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by 9ja4eva: 3:18am On Aug 28, 2007
I no know why them accept back oh.

Yakubu they face am now with the work permit thing.

Na them sabi jare
Re: Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology by chidichris(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2007
the problem now is not with the coaches rather with lulu.
the coach has accepted his appologies. siasia named him in his squad and vogts named him is his macedonia squad but lulu said no maybe lulu wants to play in that position. na them sabi.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Team Get On This Week? / Jose Mourinho Out Of Chelsea ! / How The Mighty Have Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.