Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. (1288 Views)

Poll:

This poll has ended

The Book Of Death / Be Transported To A Land Of Fantasy. Read This Extract From The Hot New Novel / Love And Guilt (an Extract From My Manuscript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. by senderos(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2011
The Reason Many People Failed

There are different reasons a lot people failed in the world today. There are many ways in which people failed in life, and many people failed to realize their failure on time. If you realize your failure on time, you'll be able to adjust your way or rather your plan.

If you take a look at the labor market, you'll discover that it is over congested, while the money or capital market still needs more entrants. Most of the people in the labor market are refer to or called the masses. They are the ordinary people, they determine the work force of a nation, while the economy of a nation is been determined by the money market they are been refer to or called the stakeholders.

Money market set the pace while the labor market follows the pace. Failure and success is a matter of choice, everyone has the right to choose whichever one he prefer.

Most great men you've heard about in this world, they are the men who choose to be great, and those successful ones you've heard about are those who choose to become successful in life, while for those who failed, they are those who choose to fail.

There are different factors that determine the failure or success of a man in life. I am going to discuss with you all you need to know about these factors and how they determine the fate of every man in life.

My dear reader, come with me, join me as I take you through the journey of, the reason many people failed. Now let’s go straight to the factors, as I'll be treating them one after the other and here.
Till next time i come your way, just stay glue to this page.

(extracted from the book)
Failure Th Opportunity To Succeed
Authored by: Aderoju Adebowale.
Re: Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. by senderos(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
you know i promised to share with you some of the factors that can influence failure and success. Now let me take you through the second part of the book.

Personality
    This is a very important factor, in fact the most important factor in every man's life. It is the determinant of the fate of every man in this world. Whatever you become in life is been determined by this factor, 'personality', the kind of person you are determines your fate, and what you become in life. Some people believed that nothing good can ever come out of them.

Some people believed they are inferior when they compare themselves to other races. The best weapon to failure in life is self condemnation. Most great men you've heard about in life, they are those who believe in themselves, they dug deep inside themselves and discovered their potential, and they discovered their talent. The weapon to greatness is self believe, if you believe in yourself, there is no limit to what you can do in life. The great inventors, the great revolutionists, the great leaders, the great business men, all these people were those who so much believed in themselves.

Have you heard of the man called Winston Churchill, in spite of his limitation, he still went ahead to achieved greatness. He sees no limitation in his life, all he sees is greatness, all he sees is glory, so he went ahead and achieved greatness and became  the most celebrated leader of his generation. Let me tell you a little more about this man called Winston Churchill.

He entered the British parliament at the of age of 25, he became two times British  prime minister, he replaced Neville Chamberlain as prime minister, when his government failed to defend Norway from Hitler, in 1940. He won Nobel laureate in literature in 1959; he is a celebrated wit, an orator, a public speaker of a great repute. Do you know that, this man achieved all these with a limitation which he never noticed in his life? I know you are anticipating the limitation, but never mind, I am going tell you what the limitation is, the man called Winston Churchill, came from a poor family background, which is one of the greatest limitation in so many people's life.

He has a little educational background, which a lot of people also see as a barrier or limitation to their success or greatness. But instead, he took these factors as motivating factors; he never took them as barriers, misfortunes or limitation to hinder his dream of becoming great in life. Till today, he tremains one of the greatest British prime ministers ever. He achieved all these through his personality, because he believed in himself.

My dear reader, your personality determines the kind of person you become in life. It also determines the person who you are.

Remain bless till i come your way next time.

Extracted from the book:
'Failure The Opportunity To succeed'
Authored by: Aderoju Adebowale

life is been determined by this factor, 'personality', the kind of person you are determines your fate, and what you become in life. Some people believed that nothing good can ever come out of them.

Some people believed they are inferior when they compare themselves to other races. The best weapon to failure in life is self condemnation. Most great men you've heard about in life, they are those who believe in themselves, they dug deep inside themselves and discovered their potential, and they discovered their talent. The weapon to greatness is self believe, if you believe in yourself, there is no limit to what you can do in life. The great inventors, the great revolutionists, the great leaders, the great business men, all these people were those who so much believed in themselves.

Have you heard of the man called Winston Churchill, in spite of his limitation, he still went ahead to achieved greatness. He sees no limitation in his life, all he sees is greatness, all he sees is glory, so he went ahead and achieved greatness and became  the most celebrated leader of his generation. Let me tell you a little more about this man called Winston Churchill.

He entered the British parliament at the of age of 25, he became two times British  prime minister, he replaced Neville Chamberlain as prime minister, when his government failed to defend Norway from Hitler, in 1940. He won Nobel laureate in literature in 1959; he is a celebrated wit, an orator, a public speaker of a great repute. Do you know that, this man achieved all these with a limitation which he never noticed in his life? I know you are anticipating the limitation, but never mind, I am going tell you what the limitation is, the man called Winston Churchill, came from a poor family background, which is one of the greatest limitation in so many people's life.

He has a little educational background, which a lot of people also see as a barrier or limitation to their success or greatness. But instead, he took these factors as motivating factors; he never took them as barriers, misfortunes or limitation to hinder his dream of becoming great in life. Till today, he tremains one of the greatest British prime ministers ever. He achieved all these through his personality, because he believed in himself.

My dear reader, your personality determines the kind of person you become in life. It also determines the person who you are.

Remain bless till i come your way next time.

Extracted from the book:
'Failure The Opportunity To succeed'
Authored by: Aderoju Adebowale

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy This Book In Lagos ? / Missing Or Is It Rapture? / Endless Tears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.