Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead (50751 Views)

Tahir Fadlallah, Billionaire Owner Of Tahir Hotel In Kano, Dies / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

What's my business with all this irrelevant grammar and how does it justify the Nigerian governments negligence over Nigerian lives that are so needlessly lost daily due to insecurity?
Then go and face Nigerian government and let the man rest in peace. You dragging a dead man because government condoled him. Face the govt with your issues. undecided
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Then go and face Nigerian government and let the man rest in peace. You dragging a dead man because government condoled him. Face the govt with your issues. undecided

Can u kindly produce where I dragged a dead man? Meanwhile, you haven't answered my questions:

What's my business with all this irrelevant grammar and how does it justify the Nigerian governments negligence over Nigerian lives that are so needlessly lost daily due to insecurity?
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Can u kindly produce where I dragged a dead man? Meanwhile, you haven't answered my questions:

Stop dragging dead men for clout, go and face Nigerian government.

You're still asking ?s. Keep waiting for answer grin
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Stop dragging dead men for clout, go and face Nigerian government.

You're still asking ?s. Keep waiting for answer grin

you still havent answered the simple questions:

Can u kindly produce where I dragged a dead man?

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

you still havent answered the simple questions:

Go and read your 1st post carefully and slowly, and answer yourself.

Keep sounding like a broken record. I will oblige you like a broken record too.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Go and read your 1st post carefully and slowly, and answer yourself.

Keep sounding like a broken record. I will oblige you like a broken record too.

are these questions difficult to answer?

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

are these questions difficult to answer?

Yes it's difficult. Sorry I have issues comprehending those that can't comprehend.
Broken record tongue
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Yes it's difficult. Sorry I have issues comprehending those that can't comprehend.
Broken record tongue

Oh really? then how did you come to the conclusion that i dragged a dead man? can you produce where you saw me do it?

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Oh really? then how did you come to the conclusion that i dragged a dead man? can you produce where you saw me do it?

If you can't decipher the 1st five lines of your initial post as dragging a dead man, then I have no business even engaging you in the 1st place. That's why I mentioned I have a problem with people who can't even comprehend simple things.
I'm done. Do with this as you like. undecided
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

If you can't decipher the 1st five lines of your initial post as dragging a dead man, then I have no business even engaging you in the 1st place. That's why I mentioned I have a problem with people who can't even comprehend simple things.

since u can comprehend, am surprised that you cant answer the simple questions:

then how did you come to the conclusion that i dragged a dead man? can you produce where you saw me do it?

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

why are u running now? pls stay. since you can decipher the 1st few lines of my initial post as dragging a dead man, Can u kindly PRODUCE where I dragged a dead man?

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Aaay: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Life
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Nobody was deprived anything. Never heard that story, I'm hearing it from you for the 1st time hear on Nairaland.
The man some years back paid for a dedicated line and bought his own transformer, how does that amount to depriving others.
Sitcho ass down coon. Because you never heard of it means it never happened abi? He bought a line and had electricity diverted that should have been assigned to some people but voons like you see bothing wrong with that as ling as na 'farin fata' all is good
Im sure you are one of those beggars I see in front of his house every day waiting for massa to throw crumbs at you
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Sitcho ass down coon. Because you never heard of it means it never happened abi? He bought a line and had electricity diverted that should have been assigned to some people but voons like you see bothing wrong with that as ling as na 'farin fata' all is good
Im sure you are one of those beggars I see in front of his house every day waiting for massa to throw crumbs at you

Leave story & no need for insults. We can have a decent discussion without descending to insults just because I have an opposing view like most Nairalanders choose too here. Name the location and when it happened? I would verify. If it's true, I take my L. If it's not , you're just spreading tales by moonlight.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geeman2006:

Leave story & no need for insults. We can have a decent discussion without descending to insults just because I have an opposing view like most Nairalanders choose too here. Name the location and when it happened? I would verify. If it's true, I take my L. If it's not , you're just spreading tales by moonlight.

Why do I need to prove anything to you? I said what I said. Actions of his was the reason why Kwankwaso banned the use of 'blue line' during his 2nd tenure in personal homes. Of course you will say you never heard of such. If you took your head out of the Lebanese man's ass and followed trends you would have heard what was going on then
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Geeman2006: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Why do I need to prove anything to you? I said what I said. Actions of his was the reason why Kwankwaso banned the use of 'blue line' during his 2nd tenure in personal homes. Of course you will say you never heard of such. If you took your head out of the Lebanese man's ass and followed trends you would have heard what was going on then

Since you want to be a rabid dog on edge. Be my guest. Nairaland is full of your type. Its so hard to be civil in this space. Foaming like a beyatch that has her mouth full. What d EF you blabbin about. He denied you electricity or what. Name the fuckin area and when or shut d EF up. See you talking about blue line, Ni**ga you don't know shit. Blue line was banned in Kwankwaso's tenure because Kano elites abused it at the detriment of the general population. I remember him saying if PHCN can't fix power for everyone, then nobody should be given preferential treatment. It wasn't banned because of any singular person. Abeg swerve, don't come here making claims you can't back up with facts and then turn insultive because I don't concur with your position. Una go dey claim woke & savage and your blank upstairs, it's just stupid & childish. Shift make I see road. Buffon's all over the place. It's me you want to educate about Kano. Laffs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.