Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead (50757 Views)

Tahir Fadlallah, Billionaire Owner Of Tahir Hotel In Kano, Dies / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Sultty(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
aboki Arabs and Indian things
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Ultimas: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
RIP to the dead.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Realists(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad cool He die on last Friday of fasting cool.He is going to Mecca shocked

Dead don't go to Mahka, but barzak.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by irepat1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
kiss
chukwuibuipob:
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Omihanifa: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Very soon Lebanese will take over kano it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
post=112385479:
May his soul Rest in peace.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.
Was he good to you?
What good thing did he do?
Coon

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by adolfHitler1934: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
May Allah Grant him Aljannah firdaus
He is going straight to hell for sponsoring terrorism.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
See the coons praying for the soul of Lebanese Massa

These are the people that dont think you are human enough. They dont pray in the same mosques with y'all even bury their dead in the same cemetry as y'all.

This was the same muthàfuckà I heard bribed the power officials to deny one community in Kano electricity so he can enjoy uninterrupted power.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by adolfHitler1934: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
May Almighty Allah grant him aljannah.
Says who...?

He is already a guest in Satan's Palace in Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by adolfHitler1934: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
post=112385479:
May his soul Rest in peace.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.
You deserve correct slap for typing this rubbish for a stupid racist Lebanese sponsoring terrorists in Nigeria.

He will rot in Hell.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by eazyduzit: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
His soul will be going straight to Valhala hence he died during the month of Ramadan.
Na so Muslims beleive Sha......
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Says who...?

He is already a guest in Satan's Palace in Hell.
ah!! ah!!! Madam calm down now... U be God's P. A.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

May Allah forgive his flaws and grant his soul Jannat Fridaoz.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Cokahot: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Next of kin tins
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
COVID why? Why? Why? Whyyyy? cry
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by gasparpisciotta: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tahir Guest Palace, bompai road kano.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by AmadorSays: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rip to him, las las the rich also die too.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by ScamDemicEra: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
bluefilm:
COVID why? Why? Why? Whyyyy? cry

If he hadn't taken Covid19 vaccine, his symptoms would have been much worse LOL !!!!

Na we wey no de vaccinated cause am !

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by BOYS2MEN: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mtcheeewww....ndi ALA NDI ALA....even if na half a dozen Lebanese billionaires die ,e no worth my RIP comment....naija sef sick for head,shey garba shehu supposed to dey post diz kine update as a public office holder?....buhari don really happen to una....yes all of una wey type rip coz that Lebanese life no worth pass millions of ppl wey dey die for diz kontri....if person like,wail or quote me ...d person to do that is already a psycho as in OKÔ GO ka onye ala si E KO
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by babaalagbo11(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
May Allah grant him aljanah Fridaus
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by bluefilm: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
ScamDemicEra:

If hadn't taken Covid19 vaccine, his symptoms would have been much worse LOL !!!!

Na we wey no de vaccinated cause am !

I don't know for you o but as for me, i am fully vacinnated against Covid-19 vaccine.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by drmuchin: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
THE RICH ALSO CRY!!!
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
The Lebanese economy has collapsed. I would not even advise my worst enemy to invest there.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zeinymira:
Never heard of him before. May Allah expand his grave and light it with His Noor
Nawa oh
Allah dey expand graves too?
Hmm, just learned something new about your religion, yet again.
Ok, at least I have heard about Noor before now.
But expanding his grave might be like wasting space don't you think so? This one I'm hearing that accomodation is getting scarce underneath the earth, even amongst the dead. Some underground landlords are collecting upfront payment of two years kuma.
Anyway, ba na jin tsoro fa. If there is no more space, they can burn my body on the day of my final rights. Ba da mua.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by hmohammed(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
lexy2014:

To say "We have lost Tahir", This guy's death is very personal to the presidency. Infact, it's more personal than the deaths of the nigerians that died as a result of the bandits attack on a train in Kaduna a month ago. The nigerians that died in Kaduna & every other place in Nigeria due to insecurity are insignificant & just statistics adesina uses to compare whether more people died in Jonathan administration compared to buharis

I promise you that you will continue to wail till 2031

1 Like

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Sheyimann: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
See the coons praying for the soul of Lebanese Massa

These are the people that dont think you are human enough. They dont pray in the same mosques with y'all even bury their dead in the same cemetry as y'all.

This was the same muthàfuckà I heard bribed the power officials to deny one community in Kano electricity so he can enjoy uninterrupted power.

In the muslim hierarchy , arabs come first, every other person is a second class citizen in
that religion, but our black brothers will never learn.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
All this Lebanese that spent over 21 years in Nigeria, can speak Hausa fluently and pidgin English. Na them. They've profited massively from the system.
Where is the Amigo supermarket Lebanese owner sef? After the cache of weapons were found in their basement, haven't heard anything of the man and his colleagues. Can a Nigerian do that on lebanese soil, no.
Journey well, Mr. Tahir. Next , comes judgment.
Wish you luck.
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sheyimann:

In the muslim hierarchy , arabs come first, every other person is a second class citizen in
that religion, but our black brothers will never learn.
Vawulence dot com
Haha grin grin
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by nograv: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Is this one even Nigerian? Abokiis and their love of Arabs mtchew..
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by yusluvad(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rest in peace money mogul...
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by zombieTRACKER: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
chukwuibuipob:

Yoruba Muslim, you are going to............ ell fire
Re: Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2022
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.