Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) (39479 Views)

Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Your news are always awful.

We Have CAC CERTIFICATE Now
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
oh my God , may their soul rest in peace
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Your news are always awful.

kettle calling pot black, when next are you updating your rape news so that you can resume to your ranting of men are this and that

set awon dog f**ker
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by ButterBurger: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
oga no vex.. I reject ur offer I refer good news. Thanks
wisdom will not depart from you, no mind their yeye bad news, upon even their constant mode of promoting fake News .

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
There are 5 hard pure metal road users I madly speed from on the road.
Dangote truck.
Filling station tanker
911 tipper
And those mini trailer are always prone to break failure. So if I see them from the rear,I must turbo ahead and shift to right side till I'm clear off their radar

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
I always thank God everyday I drive without a scratch. Its like a miracle. I get distracted by okadas,who from no where will just fly pass your drivers side,keke using dia protector to scratch your car and of cos learner blocking a major way filled with wreckless drivers. Nigerian driving go taya u. I swear e go take me like 2 years to take get myself once I begin drive for yankee. Naija driving,if u lack these 3 things. U r dead. No horn,no brakes and not knowing where to maneuver incase of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by timefarm(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
The way the trailers run ehn, you will fear.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Have CAC CERTIFICATE Now
lol
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hublot1:

Read before you comment rubbish.
The truck lost control and ran into the others. Where did you read about the victims overspeeding?

The report clearly states that the truck lost control while at a very high speed... If it wasn't speeding this would have been avoided.

So, he is correct... Our drivers need to learn the act of patience. There should be a speed limit on all roads which should be enforced.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by fastanddubious(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
This eeh undecided undecided
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Flipmac(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
May their souls rest in peace. Naija failed them.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Flipmac(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Look at the silly FRSC official browsing while on an accident scene.

What a complete joke.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by 9gerian: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Too many trucks not properly maintained, good brakes, qualified drivers etc.

A lot of sectors require proper regulatory functions (not just revenue generation as it is common) in Nigeria. Transportation is chief among them.

Records should be made available about maintenance and safety records of all road worthy vehicles to ensure traceability and accountability.

That truck company or owner should be compelled to pay for all damages and cover all associated costs including for the lives and properties lost (whether by insurance or other criminal liabilities) to the families of the victims after being investigated, charged to court and the case heard to determine negligence or culpability for the accident.

May their souls Rest In Peace.

MrCover:
Two persons have died after multiple accidents involving 4 vehicles occurred at Odo Itlya Alaro located on the bridge linking Maryland and Ojota, Ikorodu road Road, Lagos today April 29, Reports.

The vehicles involved in the accident include a tipper, an empty tanker with registration number FKJ-506XM, an articulated flatbed truck laden with metal coils, a grey colored Toyota Camry with registration number ABC-261AJ (Abuja), a tipper with registration number T-12015LA laden with 30tons sharp sand and 2 commercial busses (danfo).

The tipper truck lost control while on high speed and ran into the vehicles, thereby resulting in multiple accidents. Unfortunately, two Adults (one female and one male) were confirmed dead at the scene of the accident. The male adult was handed over to SEHMU at the scene while the female was taken by her immediate family.

Several persons were also injured and taken to nearby hospitals by FRSC Ambulance LASAMBUS. LASEMA, NEMA, LASTMA, FRSC, LASAMBUS, and Nigeria Police participated in the response.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by naija4life247: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

I no wan see bad news. My eyes no dey see bad things
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
People die everyday, it's really a sad one.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Sad.
Death machines called trucks ply Nigerian roads. RIP to the dead, may their loved ones find consolation. May you never end your journey before your time.
It's commendable the dead accident victims are treated with respect this time, the bodies well postured and covered.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by koolaid87: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2022
No traffic law enforcements

No good roads

Even the enforcement officers are bribe takers.

Yet stupid people come here to downplay the advantages of migrating outta that sh1t hole

Get your visa, Japa
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Hopez456(m): 1:32am On Apr 30, 2022
This is the reason for the mad traffic on Ikorodu road that made my wife missed her flight. So annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by MacANDIES: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

See more what? Nigerian bloggers without conscience.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by 1872we: 4:30am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
post=112385460:
What a terrible news
[/s]
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Hopez456:
This is the reason for the mad traffic on Ikorodu road that made my wife missed her flight. So annoying.

Yesterday, I spent 5hrs from Ikorodu to Maryland.

I was angry, tired and useless.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by sirsugar(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Hublot1:

The truck lost control and ran into the others. Where did you read about the victims overspeeding?
haha so what cause Lost control grin grin ur mumu high
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Hublot1:

the tipper was on top speed oga.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Hublot1: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
jidxin:
the tipper was on top speed oga.

Exactly. The tipper not the victims. Speed or not, the tipper was not road worthy,so an accident waiting to occur.
All of you in my mentions should freaking read and contextualise. Damn!
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Femeto: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Rip to the dead... Patience is vital for survival on our roads.. Our drivers are the problem. Most of them want to get to their destination superfast.. U know that b4 why u no go buy jet. If we can be patient the rate of accident on our roads will reduce.
Not patience alone. Bad trucks without good braking system are all over the place.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by isaiahethan: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Rip to the dead... Patience is vital for survival on our roads.. Our drivers are the problem. Most of them want to get to their destination superfast.. U know that b4 why u no go buy jet. If we can be patient the rate of accident on our roads will reduce.

Because Nigeria is a lawless country. Not until they implement a serious law for road users in Nigeria, such news can't stop.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by fullnetwork: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one no reach for person to die na.
RIP to the dead. Perhaps they dies of cardiac related issues due to the shock.
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by Aaay: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jesus
Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeria, where nothing is regulated and bribery cover multiple sins

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2022
MacANDIES:

See more what? Nigerian bloggers without conscience.

Are you really confused?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Lagos Light Rail, Eko Bridge Axis - Photos / Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.