Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead (1914 Views)

Gone Too Soon! Chidi Mokeme Lost Two Family Members Within Days / Kim Kardashian Weight Loss Addiction Gone Too Far / PAINFUL! Popular Gospel Artist Gone Too Soon (RIP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Henribest8(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Actress Chinedu Bernard has slumped in a church and confirmed dead in a hospital.

The ‘Big Mama’s Stick’ actress was reportedly confirmed dead by doctors at the East Side hospital in Enugu State.

She was said to have slumped while cleaning the Chapel of St. Leo the Great Catholic Church inside Federal Housing area in Enugu State.

It was learnt one of the Reverend Fathers rushed her to the hospital with some members of the church.

Reports identified the Reverend Father, who assisted in taking the late actress to the hospital as Rev Fr Uchendu Chukwuma.

But the ‘Last Manhood’ actress was declared dead by the doctors.

The cause of the late Bernard’s death remains unknown.

The late Bernard’s remains have been deposited in the morgue.

Fondly referred to as ‘Choco,’ the late Bernard featured in movies such as The Big Mama’s Stick, Money fever, The Mad, The Last Manhood, Mad Love etc.

https://thenationonlineng.net/actress-chinedu-bernard-slumps-in-church-dies/

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Mrkumareze(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
cry
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by immortalcrown(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
cry
May her soul rest in peace.

People with decent fashion die. People with indecent fashion also die. The difference depends on God's judgement.
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Golan007: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Popular?

4 Likes

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by IME1: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
May she rest in peace
God knows best
Even better than autopsy
But autopsy should be done
Condolence to her loved ones
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by care4you: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
No Rip,,,we all live to die!

1 Like

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Dalil8: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Girl dey bear Chinedu as name? Come add Bernard join. Lol

U sure say dis one no be Trans?

1 Like

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Efuaye(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
What could have led a promising young lady to slump and die just like that?
God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by everythinggirly(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rip.
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by NwaAmaikpe: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

That's why we should always pray to be at the right place at the right time.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to the hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life.
People do lots of stuff for clout, I just hope she didn't allow herself die so she will trend?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by doubleE70: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
rip. nice boobs tho
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by MonkeyMods(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Popular ke?

1 Like

Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by Bashnigga(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
First time I'm hearing about her & it's news of her death lipsrsealed
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by christaddicted: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na wa! What a beauty! I don't know her sha. I'm not a nollywood fan.
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by christaddicted: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Henribest8:
Actress Chinedu Bernard has slumped in a church and confirmed dead in a hospital.

The ‘Big Mama’s Stick’ actress was reportedly confirmed dead by doctors at the East Side hospital in Enugu State.

She was said to have slumped while cleaning the Chapel of St. Leo the Great Catholic Church inside Federal Housing area in Enugu State.

It was learnt one of the Reverend Fathers rushed her to the hospital with some members of the church.

Reports identified the Reverend Father, who assisted in taking the late actress to the hospital as Rev Fr Uchendu Chukwuma.

But the ‘Last Manhood’ actress was declared dead by the doctors.

The cause of the late Bernard’s death remains unknown.

The late Bernard’s remains have been deposited in the morgue.

Fondly referred to as ‘Choco,’ the late Bernard featured in movies such as The Big Mama’s Stick, Money fever, The Mad, The Last Manhood, Mad Love etc.

https://thenationonlineng.net/actress-chinedu-bernard-slumps-in-church-dies/

The bolded got me thinking on how a buttered slay queen would do that. Maybe she's not used to chores
Re: GONE TOO SOON: Popular Nollywood Actress Confirmed Dead by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wasted Kpekus.......Clitocurrency material 100 yards gone just like that.

(1) (Reply)

D-banj & Durella Who's Hotter? / Is Modenine A Pirate? / Timaya Says "eedris Almost Ruined My Dream, He Never Gave Me A Dime"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.