Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,689 members, 7,840,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus (2832 Views)

Better Iphone X And S10 Plus Which One Is Better / Which Is Better Iphone XS Max Or Iphone 11 Pro / I Want To Swap My New 7plus For Xsmax Or Xr , Pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
which is better Iphone xsmax or Samsung Note 10 plus.

Please I will prefer reviews from people who have actually used the phones or are using them. Thank you

Please I look forward to your honest answers. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Onyeka90210(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
They are both good phones
Just pick your preferred OS
Make una stop all these pikin questions
It'll just cause an unending case of android vs iphone
If you like IOS, go for xs max
If you like Android go for note10 plus
They’ll never disappoint.
Display good
Camera good
Battery good
Design good
Performance good
You can’t actually know which is better, because they have aspects in which one is slightly better than the other.
In the end it just comes down to your OS preference.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Illuminatiship(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2022
I use Xmas everything is perfect with it

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Oblongata: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
XSMAX all the way! That phone is better than many other newer iPhones (11 and 12).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Jashub: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2022
You can go for an iPhone but my preferred taste has always been a Samsung because of the quality dedicated to the phone. Secondly, Samsung Galaxy Note10 plus has good graphics that can support heavy gaming . But make I end here so as not to sound too biased

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
I have always being a Samsung user thinking of getting an iPhone but that Samsung note 10 plus is tempting. Hence the confusion

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Please I will prefer reviews from people who have actually used the phones or are using them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
If its pictures u re looking for iPhone xsmax

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Grandmeister(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Both are good. If you’re into android os then go for Sammy. I’m way too invested in iOS so I will naturally choose the xsmax. It’s my preference doesn’t mean it’s better. Though I believe it will get more updates and support than the Sammy. And the parts are cheaper too.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by vacettetommy(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Oblongata:
XSMAX all the way! That phone is better than many other newer iPhones (11 and 12).

How please?
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Goalnaldo(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
digithub:
which is better Iphone xsmax or Samsung Note 10 plus.

Please I look forward to your honest answers. Thank you.
based on twitter Users review, Xsmax has the best camera on an IPhone. I don't think same is said of the Samsung note 10 plus.
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Oblongata: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
vacettetommy:

How please?
It has greater pic quality and its sleek design is cool. In my personal opinion, I love it more than 11 and 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Memberclub(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oblongata:
It has greater pic quality and its sleek design is cool. In my personal opinion, I love it more than 11 and 12.
Shut up bro

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Onyeka90210(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:

Shut up bro
He's not wrong
Xs max was made better than newer base models
Have you seen a gold 11, 12 or 13?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Memberclub(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Onyeka90210:

He's not wrong
Xs max was made better than newer base models
Have you seen a gold 11, 12 or 13?
I’m using iPhone 12 lol now
You think I didn’t use xs max when it came out?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Oblongata: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:

Shut up bro
You needn’t be rude or arrogant. Even if I were wrong, you don’t just tell a person you have never met or seen before to shut up. I only posted my personal opinion. I will not reply you anymore because you are most likely a teenager.

14 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Onyeka90210(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:

I’m using iPhone 12 lol now
You think I didn’t use xs max when it came out?
12 is made with aluminum same material as iPhone 7,6,5 them, including plus models.

X, ,Xs, Xs max, 11 pro , 11 pro max, 12 pro, 12 pro max , 13 pro and 13 pro max are made from steel.
While xr, 11, 12, 13 and lower models are made from aluminum. Minis included
The steel, is what gives the phone that premium Lustre, that shines and that amazing feeling in the hand.
You can hold your 12 against a 12 pro, the 12 pro looks way better, thanks to that steel.
You're technically using a midranger, cause you couldn't get the pro model.
You no reason why old 11 pro max cost pass iPhone 12 grin, they were built different.
Those base models are marketing strategies.(xr 11 12 13)
At least it’s good that they upgraded from LCD to OLED
And yh, the xs max has the curved edges which is way more comfortable to hold, than the straight edges.
Xs max has a better feel in the hands
No cap, you can do your research
I have used most of them.
And I think that you haven't used either for you not to know that basic fact.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Memberclub(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oblongata:
You needn’t be rude or arrogant. Even if I were wrong, you don’t just tell a person you have never met or seen before to shut up. I only posted my personal opinion. I will not reply you anymore because you are most likely a teenager.
You know you’re damn wrong. Just stop lying and say sh!t on here.
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by 3kay945(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have never seen anything in iPhone to make it preferred. My opinion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by 3kay945(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:

Shut up bro

This is wrong of you. Attitude like this breed many of those evils we are currently facing and condemning in Naija.

14 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by vacettetommy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oblongata:

Actually it Has a better screen resolution compared to iPhone 11, but it’s incomparable in terms of camera and speed to 11&12
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please do not derail guys. This review is between iPhone Xsmax and Samsung Note 10 plus.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by falcon01: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
S10 plus is better than csmax talk more of note 10

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Memberclub(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
3kay945:

This is wrong of you. Attitude like this breed many of those evils we are currently facing and condemning in Naija.
Sorry I don’t respect people who come online just to tell lies

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Oblongata: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:
You know you’re damn wrong. Just stop lying and say sh!t on here.
I hold a personal opinion and you tell me it is a lie? How old are you boy?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by ijbarbi(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
I will go for XSMAX due to display, battery and and speed �.
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Here's your comparison

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by vincentjk(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2022
ucsparks:
Here's your comparison

Price says it all though

Op if your looking for badass camera, speed and that sleek design, go for xs max

But if you're a gamer looking for good processor and a strong phone then go for the note 10 pro.

But have it at the back of your mind that Samsung screen and parts no be 1naira sha

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2022
ucsparks:
Here's your comparison

Thank you
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2022
vincentjk:

Price says it all though

Op if your looking for badass camera, speed and that sleek design, go for xs max

But if you're a gamer looking for good processor and a strong phone then go for the note 10 pro.

But have it at the back of your mind that Samsung screen and parts no be 1naira sha

I appreciate your feedback

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2022
falcon01:
S10 plus is better than csmax talk more of note 10

Please can you explain why. I want to know

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Iphone Xsmax Or Samsung Note 10 Plus by digithub(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:

12 is made with aluminum same material as iPhone 7,6,5 them, including plus models.

X, ,Xs, Xs max, 11 pro , 11 pro max, 12 pro, 12 pro max , 13 pro and 13 pro max are made from steel.
While xr, 11, 12, 13 and lower models are made from aluminum. Minis included
The steel, is what gives the phone that premium Lustre, that shines and that amazing feeling in the hand.
You can hold your 12 against a 12 pro, the 12 pro looks way better, thanks to that steel.
You're technically using a midranger, cause you couldn't get the pro model.
You no reason why old 11 pro max cost pass iPhone 12 grin, they were built different.
Those base models are marketing strategies.(xr 11 12 13)
At least it’s good that they upgraded from LCD to OLED
And yh, the xs max has the curved edges which is way more comfortable to hold, than the straight edges.
Xs max has a better feel in the hands
No cap, you can do your research
I have used most of them.
And I think that you haven't used either for you not to know that basic fact.

Wow..... you seem to know a lot about these phones. Just learnt somethings now....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X557 Review / Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / Good File Explorer For Nokia Phone N73

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.