Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) (1060 Views)

See How This Corps Member Broke The Internet With His Unique Outfit / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Her name is Gift Ele Yahaya Ajodo.
She had an accident while traveling to Abuja to serve her father's land. And broke her waist. And the sum of 4 million naira is need to carry on the surgery. Please she really needs your help.

@CrazyMan, @yokiti @lalasticlala

NYSC has helped.. No more support
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

I'd have even preferred if you said she was going to collect preek, which yeye fatherland was she going to serve?

The same fatherland that has now neglected her rather than reward her patriotism.
I'd also bet she bribed her way or did even worse to be posted to Abuja.

I'd pardon your indiscretion; and if I am to even help her, it is only because I want her to experience doggy again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by Stallionhorse: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2022
This pictures shows clearly that one side of her yansh is not functioning.. Wow..
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2022
I pray she get's the money and funds, wishing her a quick recovery aswell sad
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by tillaman(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by tillaman(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have even preferred if you said she was going to collect preek, which yeye fatherland was she going to serve?

The same fatherland that has now neglected her rather than reward her patriotism.

I'd pardon your indiscretion; and if I am to even help her, it is only because I want her to experience doggy again.
very noble of you Brethren
Please help her to experience doggy again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Her name is Gift Ele Yahaya Ajodo.
She had an accident while traveling to Abuja to serve her father's land. And broke her waist. And the sum of 4 million naira is need to carry on the surgery. Please she really needs your help.

@CrazyMan, @yokiti @lalasticlala
Is that her account number? If no,replace with her own personal account number.
Also NYSC Abuja should be intimately involved in her treatment,as a serving corp member. May God grant her full recovery.
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Greatzeus:

Is that her account number? If no,replace with her own personal account number.
Also NYSC Abuja should be intimately involved in her treatment,as a serving corp member. May God grant her full recovery.

Thank You for this..

We have modified it..
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by uchaymart(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hahahahah you want her t experience doggy again? ............. grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by shaggy007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Thank You for this..

We have modified it..

It's not her account

Her name is gift

The account name is eleojo

Wtf
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
shaggy007:

It's not her account

Her name is gift

The account name is eleojo

Wtf
That's how her family puts it..
Re: NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2022
Update:

NYSC has come to her aid.. No more support..

CrazyMan, @yokiti @lalasticlala please help delete the post.

(1) (Reply)

My Yikpata, Kwara NYSC Camp Experience / Proceeding On Uk Masters Without Nysc / All Batch B, Redeployed To Benue......lets Meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.