Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ms. Potato 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ms. Potato 2 (2574 Views)

Dyt N James Celebratin D Romantic Award Winner Ms Cuddlemii / Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! / I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
I saw Blackberry Babes 2 last night with some friends and it was interesting however the acting needs improvements HOWEVER I did see excellent acting from this Nigerian movie "In the eye of my husband" they need to keep those actors and maybe giving acting classes to those who have potentials.

What do you think?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrGlobe(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^ *so some people still dey watch Nigerian film at this jet age* smh. Go buy a life
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
N wats wrong wit em old Globe?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 2:35am On Jul 11, 2011
Chima, Im sorry dear but Im left out. I only saw Blackberry babes 1 and since then I havent got time to watch part 2 and also the movie which u mention Ive never heard of it.

I have to agree, the actress in Blackberry babes are not good and worwor I told my bf that my bf look at me and say well, they are already in there. No point complaining. Im like U BAD! angry
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2011
Mr. Globe:

^^ *so some people still dey watch Nigerian film at this jet age* smh. Go buy a life

Why do I needs to buy a life because I saw some Nollywood videos?

Why would they make Nollywood videos if it means you don't have a life?

How do one buy a life?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2011
Dyt:

N wats wrong wit em old Globe?

Apparently I must be Nigerian to watch Nollywood movies. lipsrsealed
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Chima, Im sorry dear but Im left out. I only saw Blackberry babes 1 and since then I havent got time to watch part 2 and also the movie which u mention Ive never heard of it.

I have to agree, the actress in Blackberry babes are not good and worwor I told my bf that my bf look at me and say well, they are already in there. No point complaining. Im like U BAD! angry

Yeah BB 1 and BB 2 sucks big time. However there are other movies that are good I think they only picked the actresses based on their looks and not their acting skills in BB 1 and BB 2.

There another movie I suggest you take a look at when you have time. Undying Love and Beyonce and Rhianna. Now I must warn you in the Bey and Rhi movie, those girls CAN'T SANG nor knows the lyrics to the popular songs.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah BB 1 and BB 2 sucks big time. However there are other movies that are good I think they only picked the actresses based on their looks and not their acting skills in BB 1 and BB 2.

Are u kidding about their looks? To me Im sorry but they are ugly. Cause most of them looks like a transgendered with wigs embarassed lipsrsealed

However I love the lady that keep saying blackbooty instead of blackberry. I think she is cute sha grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

There another movie I suggest you take a look at when you have time. Undying Love and Beyonce and Rhianna. Now I must warn you in the Bey and Rhi movie, those girls CAN'T SANG nor knows the lyrics to the popular songs.

Now why would u want me to see Beyonce and Rihanna when the actress can't sing their songs? shocked shocked shocked Do they even look like them? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2011
LMAO@Ruputia looking good on BB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They do not look like Bey and Rhi. However Nadia Buari is pretty though. She is the one that plays Bey.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2011
In Royal Girls and Princess, My Foot the soundtrack is HORRIBLE and what's with the X-FILES tribute?

There is an actress in the movie name Tonto Dike, in previous movies she were darker in tone now she getting white like Michael Jackson. I wonder if she been bleaching. lipsrsealed
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2011
Gurl!!! U are up to date with these Naija movies!!! sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked i think I need to watch them. Im just shock that Nigerians wnat to make a movie out of Beyonce and Rihanna.

And is this Nadia Buari?

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ikpsIoS-wzs/S8wHbdTF-dI/AAAAAAAAAP0/XEpEMSlBlhg/s1600/Nadia_Buari+4.jpg[/img]

is she Nigerian?

I think she acted in one movie called Angel or sumthin like that. The movie was kinda strange sha  undecided But I remember that song kept ringing in ma head cause they wont stop playing that song over and over and over again throughout the movie which is kinda annoying! Its goes sumthin like this: "Im in love with an Angel. . . Im in love with an Angel". . .

And Royal Girls and Princess is that another different film?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Jamesdman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hey, where are d MODS.? Wat are u guyz doing? Wat are u waiting for, Move this thread 2 d entertainment section pleas! *winks*
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Leave us alone jor angry
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2011
James-dman:

Hey, where are d MODS.? Wat are u guyz doing? Wat are u waiting for, Move this thread 2 d entertainment section pleas! *winks*

I didn't interrupted your BEGGING for punny thread so GET OUT! angry angry angry

Ms. Potato:

Gurl!!! U are up to date with these Naija movies!!! sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked i think I need to watch them. Im just shock that Nigerians wnat to make a movie out of Beyonce and Rihanna.

And is this Nadia Buari?

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ikpsIoS-wzs/S8wHbdTF-dI/AAAAAAAAAP0/XEpEMSlBlhg/s1600/Nadia_Buari+4.jpg[/img]

is she Nigerian?

I think she acted in one movie called Angel or sumthin like that. The movie was kinda strange sha  undecided But I remember that song kept ringing in ma head cause they wont stop playing that song over and over and over again throughout the movie which is kinda annoying! Its goes sumthin like this: "Im in love with an Angel. . . Im in love with an Angel". . .

And Royal Girls and Princess is that another different film?

When I was in Ghana and Nigeria that all we watched were Ghanian and Nigerian movies. So when I came home it just stuck to me to continue watching Ghanian and Nigerian movies because I gotten used to it.

Yes, that is Nadia Buari and the movie you are talking about is called Ghana Angel. Yeah, they are limited on their soundtrack selection because of copyright and so forth. I am just annoyed with the X-FILES soundtrack because they would play it WHILE the actors are TALKING!!!

Nadia Buari is Ghanian from what I read about her.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
Royal Daughters is the correct title of the movie and Princess, My Foot are both Nigerian movie and they are sequences of each other. You would need to see Royal Daughters first before you should see Princess, My Foot.

In Princess, My Foot Tonto is in love with her foster brother who the King adopted after Tonto killed Ini Edo out of jealous because Ini Edo was chosen to get married instead of Tonto so she poisoned her sister. The king wanted another child in the house so he adopted a grown man and Tonto couldn't be in heat fast enough.

It is a funny movie but that damn SOUNDTRACK could make you wants to sue Nollywood!!!!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ms. Potato!

Check this out! Two men set on fire for stealing a sack of potatoes in Kenya. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gearboy12550#p/f/13/tZY7MR-DLfg

I am sure feeling the African Love! lipsrsealed
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Jamesdman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't interrupted your BEGGING for punny thread so GET OUT! angry angry angry

*lolz @ 'begging 4 punny thread'. Mrs. Chima, so u're sendin me, ur in-law, outta ur house eh? Mr. Chima most hear of diz, d whole Pa Chima Onwuzurike's family must hear of diz!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
My brother in law almost cried when I told him I didn't want to be bother with company and that I had other things to do. 
?
My husband was like baby you know you hurt his feelings right?  I am like how?!!!  SMH. 

So I was supposed to cancel ALL MY BUSINESS APPOINTMENT just to hear him ask me how I was doing and sit on my couch?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Jamesdman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
~~ I don't blame u, it's my brother, Mr. Chima i blame 4 being such a weaklin. He is relegatin his family 2 d background, jst bcoz of U. He claims he luvs u so much. N i'm begining 2 suspect u've charmed him n cast a spell on him, so dat he won't remember is family. ~~LMAO!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2011
James-dman:

~~ I don't blame u, it's my brother, Mr. Chima i blame 4 being such a weaklin. He is relegatin his family 2 d background, jst bcoz of U. He claims he luvs u so much. N i'm begining 2 suspect u've charmed him n cast a spell on him, so dat he won't remember is family. ~~LMAO!

Wait a minute! How is Mr. Chima a weaklin if I AM THE ONE the brother in law wanted to visit and I SAID NO because I have other appointments I had to attend to? The hell?!!

My husband wasn't even at home when my brother in law called saying he was on his way and I said I was on my way out.

Cast what spell? I don't believe in black magic neither should you.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When I was in Ghana and Nigeria that all we watched were Ghanian and Nigerian movies. So when I came home it just stuck to me to continue watching Ghanian and Nigerian movies because I gotten used to it.

Yes, that is Nadia Buari and the movie you are talking about is called Ghana Angel. Yeah, they are limited on their soundtrack selection because of copyright and so forth. I am just annoyed with the X-FILES soundtrack because they would play it WHILE the actors are TALKING!!!

Nadia Buari is Ghanian from what I read about her.

Wow! At first I thought Nadia Buari is an Oyinbo lady cause she is sooo white shocked shocked shocked So that movie called Ghanian Angel is a Ghanian movie? Ok, I thought it was Nigerian. embarassed lipsrsealed

Ooo, U travelled to Ghania and Nigeria? Wow! How long and how was it? I planned to go to Nigeria again but the cost is just too damn high! angry angry angry

Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato!

Check this out! Two men set on fire for stealing a sack of potatoes in Kenya. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gearboy12550#p/f/13/tZY7MR-DLfg

I am sure feeling the African Love! lipsrsealed

Uhmmm, ,. ., . I must tell u sumthin. I have a very fragile weak heart and I cannot see violence cause if I see I would cry for a week none stop. There was one time I saw sumthin on TV causing me to cannot sleep for almost a month! It was horrible. I than tried avoiding watching scary ghost shows, murder, people /animals being crucified and tortured and so on. . . It scares the sh1t out of me. embarassed lipsrsealed Why would people burn them anyways? They should have just gone to court and than jail. sad

Chima dear, do you like teddies?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wow! At first I thought Nadia Buari is an Oyinbo lady cause she is sooo white shocked shocked shocked So that movie called Ghanian Angel is a Ghanian movie? Ok, I thought it was Nigerian. embarassed lipsrsealed

Ooo, U travelled to Ghania and Nigeria? Wow! How long and how was it? I planned to go to Nigeria again but the cost is just too damn high! angry angry angry

Uhmmm, ,. ., . I must tell u sumthin. I have a very fragile weak heart and I cannot see violence cause if I see I would cry for a week none stop. There was one time I saw sumthin on TV causing me to cannot sleep for almost a month! It was horrible. I than tried avoiding watching scary ghost shows, murder, people /animals being crucified and tortured and so on. . . It scares the sh1t out of me. embarassed lipsrsealed Why would people burn them anyways? They should have just gone to court and than jail. sad

Chima dear, do you like teddies?

Yes, I have been to both Ghana and Nigeria. Ghana is more peaceful than Nigeria and quite less congested as well. The level of respect for women is much higher in Ghana however both countries are beautiful in their own way. I spend the summer both in Ghana and Nigeria.

I am going back to Nigeria for a wedding end of this year. Yes, the cost is VERY HIGH! We would visit quite often if the plane ticket wasn't so FUCKING HIGH!!! I mean for one person almost 2 GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP OFFS!!!

Teddies are cool but I stopped collecting them when I moved into my own home and gave them away. I had over 200 teddies bears!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Emeka72(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2011
Should this now require a thread¿
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2011
Ms. Potato

Just ignore the fuckery.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Jamesdman(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute! How is Mr. Chima a weaklin if I AM THE ONE the brother in law wanted to visit and I SAID NO because I have other appointments I had to attend to? The hell?!!

My husband wasn't even at home when my brother in law called saying he was on his way and I said I was on my way out.

Cast what spell? I don't believe in black magic neither should you.
Mrs. Chima, u're takin diz serious. I was jst kiddin, i was tryin 2 act out, one diz nolywood story lines. (since u luv nolywood). ~~ I didn't knw it happened 2 u real lyf!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by upendo98(f): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

CHIMA CHIMA!!!

THAT VIDEO!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH. MY HEAD HURTS SOO BAD
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by upendo98(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2011
very very disturbing shocked shocked

PASTE A WARNING SIGN CHIMA!!!!!!
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MsPotato(f): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2011
Chima, how about the hotels there? have u ever found a decent and affordable hotel in Nigeria?

200 teddies!!!> MY LORD! U beat me oo. I only have 100+ but Im still keeping all of them. grin
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2011
I stayed with families. My cousin's husband moved to Ghana to established business by the resort in Accra and Momosa. I think I spelled the second city right. So they invited me to come to visit and I stayed in their compound. They have five compound and my husband and I stayed in one of them. We had the compound to ourselves and we christianed the place good. embarassed

In Nigeria, I stayed with my bolo (aunt) in Lagos and my cousin in Abuja. I was forbade not to get hotels when I came to visit. I preferred hotel rooms but you know when you ambushed by 400 people against 1 and my husband even stood by their side agreeing I had no choice.

Sighs. Which hotel did you stay in when you came to Nigeria?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by pleep(m): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2011
^ why didn't they want to you stay in hotel rooms? undecided btw did you ever get to go to the village?
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by MrsChima(f): 4:11am On Jul 13, 2011
pleep:

^ why didn't they want to you stay in hotel rooms?  undecided  btw did you ever get to go to the village?

You have to realize that I have some very PROTECTIVE FAMILY.  The men protects women good in my family and we are never alone without the men unless we are with a group of women. 

Well, accordingly to the family they did not want me to get a hotel in Lagos for security reasons and the hotel on I forgot the name of the street it starts with a W had a bombing.  So they were like I was safer staying in their homes but I think it was because they were nosy and wanted to know everything.  Can you imagine trying to uhmm do some things with your spouse when the kids looking at you all day!  angry

About the village sef, I will be going when I attend the wedding end of this year.  I didn't go the last time because I was split in two different cities and couldn't cram all the places I wanted to visit in the short time I was in for both cities.
Re: Ms. Potato 2 by Emeka72(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2011
I see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperate Chicks Looking For Sugar-daddies. / Girls Only! / Nairaland Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.