Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? (417 Views)

Things That Are Better Than Money / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What A Man Can Do A Woman Cannot Do Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by DaveHarry(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
God may have rested on the seventh day after so much work of creating the heavens and the earth, the snakes, the lions, the beast and all that were created. I guess that was the last day he enjoyed his rest because Nigerians call upon him 24/7, praying and pumping fist and begging him to pour down fire and brimstones on enemies that won't let us make headway.
What does Nigeria do better than other countries?

Being optimistic.

The evidence of our optimistic spirit lies everywhere. In the way we hustle, the way we talk. We don't say negative things to ourselves at all. Instead of saying I am sick, we say I am strong. Why would I tell anyone I am poor when I should say I am rich. When a Nigerian tells you ‘’I will become the greatest by force'' please kindly understand he is not bragging. He is speaking his dreams into existence. There is no room for despair when we see ourselves, we are good at encouraging one another and saying it’s well.

I was asking a vendor I usually patronise if he still has a particular item I always love to buy, he said it has finished. Then I said since your own has finished let me buy from another. He raised his hands to heaven and said his own will not finish in Jesus name. A typical Nigerian will reject every negative statement in any conversation.

For all it's political and economic troubles, Nigerians still remain optimistic and happy.

Opportunities doesn't come knocking on our doors, we chase it knowing God is always on our side.

Our optimistic spirit has created a lot of motivational speakers that encourages us to always aspire to acquire so that what we admire and desire will not expire but give way for us to inspire.

Or

Don't give up. You need to aspire, acquire,admire,perspire, require and desire so that you can retire in peace. Lol.

I love our optimistic spirit. I love my Nigeria.

Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by donbachi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Money ritual
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by immortalcrown(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Exerting their energy in what does not concern them. They pay more attention to Ukraine war than to banditry in Nigeria. Yul's second wife that has not caused any fight in his house has already caused so many headaches on the internet.

Meanwhile, na rich dog wey fit pay 1.7m per night be fine bobo for some girls now. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by BlackSpanner: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Corruption
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by longetivity(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
BlackSpanner:
Corruption
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by eddynaira125: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stealing
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by DaveHarry(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
longetivity:

Corruption
I don't agree with you on this.
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by Efuaye(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Noise!
We are too Noisy, we are too Loud!

Foolish Optimism is the reason we are unable to make rational decisions.

I just watched a prayer match for a Nigerian politician and a presidential hopeful far away in Mecca! A place that's supposed to be sacred!
Where did Biden and Macron go for prayers before they won elections in their country?
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
- tribalism
- corruption
- bad governance
- belief in supernatural (juju/ritual etc)
- get brainwashed by religion
- yahoo-yahoo
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by satandeterrible: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Misandry
Nigerian women getting bleeped by dogs

1 Like

Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by Ifyjos(f): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Looting, preaching what they don't practice, leaving fake life, carry religion for head

1 Like

Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by DaveHarry(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerians living fake is what upsets me the most. They always like to show up even when behind they know fully well they are brutally down. I detest fake people!
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by cavreek: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerians are very patriotic, in fact one of the very patriotic
That's why u hardly see any Nigerian that wants to japa undecided wink
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by DaveHarry(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
cavreek:
Nigerians are very patriotic, in fact one of the very patriotic
That's why u hardly see any Nigerian that wants to japa undecided wink
No be only!
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by hoilakes(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2022
adapt to anything good or bad
Re: What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? by DaveHarry(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
hoilakes:
adapt to anything good or bad
Dat is why naija leaders keep misbehaving knowing fully well the citizens will adapt.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Honda Accord 2000. 950k Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / My Husband Is A Chronic Womanizer – Woman Cries Out / Pastor Paul Enenche Tells Husbands Pull Your Trouser And Wear Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.