Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? (9360 Views)

FIFA Refuses To Back Messi Or Chitalu For Goal Record / Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) / France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
ddippset:

first of all you're biased right from the on set. what messi has performed for argentina ronaldo can only dream of for portugal. anyways me thinks it all depends. you said the super eagles and one more- messi or ronaldo right? ok here's your answer. if you want the super eagles to produce the highest goal scorer in the competition, go for ronaldo but if you want to win the competition then messi is the man you want.
hhmnn!!! Messi has been outstanding for argentina. He single-handedly qualified d team for d last worldcup. He was instrumental in his team's succes @ d 2006 worldcup. @ d last worldcup, he was turnament's top scorer and he also had d most assists. In d ongoing copa america, he dribbled past d whole uruguayan team. Due to all dis feats accomplished wit his national team, he has won d ballon d'or twice. I fink ma facts are correct cos i got dem from STEVIE WONDER!!!!!! Guy, d poster neva sed xavi and iniesta are ready to wear green-white-green!!!!!!ut if you want to win the competition then messi is the man you want.
[quote][/quote]hhmnn!!! Messi has been outstanding for argentina. He single-handedly qualified d team for d last worldcup. He was instrumental in his team's succes @ d 2006 worldcup. @ d last worldcup, he was turnament's top scorer and he also had d most assists. In d ongoing copa america, he dribbled past d whole uruguayan team. Due to all dis feats accomplished wit his national team, he has won d ballon d'or twice. I fink ma facts are correct cos i got dem from STEVIE WONDER!!!!!! Guy, d poster neva sed xavi and iniesta are ready to wear green-white-green!!!!!!
tongue
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
dademola:

hhmnn!!! Messi has been outstanding for argentina. He single-handedly qualified d team for d last worldcup. He was instrumental in his team's succes @ d 2006 worldcup. @ d last worldcup, he was turnament's top scorer and he also had d most assists. In d ongoing copa america, he dribbled past d whole uruguayan team. Due to all dis feats accomplished wit his national team, he has won d ballon d'or twice. I fink ma facts are correct cos i got dem from STEVIE WONDER!!!!!! Guy, d poster neva sed xavi and iniesta are ready to wear green-white-green!!!!!!ut if you want to win the competition then messi is the man you want.
hhmnn!!! Messi has been outstanding for argentina. He single-handedly qualified d team for d last worldcup. He was instrumental in his team's succes @ d 2006 worldcup. @ d last worldcup, he was turnament's top scorer and he also had d most assists. In d ongoing copa america, he dribbled past d whole uruguayan team. Due to all dis feats accomplished wit his national team, he has won d ballon d'or twice. I fink ma facts are correct cos i got dem from STEVIE WONDER!!!!!! Guy, d poster neva sed xavi and iniesta are ready to wear green-white-green!!!!!!
tongue
all that sarcasm is entirely irrelevant and out of context here boi. Messi is trash 4 argentina, good. But ronaldo? He's trash x 10 for portugal. Messi owns his on international and on club level, messi owns him tripple time.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by omar22(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2011
tactics or no tactics, dis plyrs stand out

Gosh men, The main fact that Ronaldo did more rolling on the ground than playing at the 2006 wc, flopped at EURO2008 when everyone thought he was going deliver egg shaped trophy, struggled to qualify for south africa and flopped in South Africa, I bet George Weah is rubbish because Liberia got nowhere in football or Jean Pierre Papin who failed get France to 2 world cup is also rubbish,
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2011
omar22:

Gosh men, The main fact that Ronaldo did more rolling on the ground than playing at the 2006 wc, flopped at EURO2008 when everyone thought he was going deliver egg shaped trophy, struggled to qualify for south africa and flopped in South Africa, I bet George Weah is rubbish because Liberia got nowhere in football or Jean Pierre Papin who failed get France to 2 world cup is also rubbish,
word my brother. Word.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

all that sarcasm is entirely irrelevant and out of context here boi. Messi is trash 4 argentina, good. But ronaldo? He's trash x 10 for portugal. Messi owns his on international and on club level, messi owns him tripple time.
hmmn!! Both havnt performed too well for dia national teams bt ronaldo's goals/game ratio;26/80, is betta dan messi's 17/60.so @ d moment, ronaldo has contributed more to his national team dan messi has done, dude!! Ronaldo has been tried and tested @ 2 different clubs havin 2 differnt sets of plyrs wit 2 different managers who have 2 differnt mentalities and he still performed. We both knw dis is d most imprtant factor for d above thread, bt due to sentimental attachment and a certain obssession for d best plyr in d world, u want to continue ignorin d obvious!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

hmmn!! Both havnt performed too well for dia national teams bt ronaldo's goals/game ratio;26/80, is betta dan messi's 17/60.so @ d moment, ronaldo has contributed more to his national team dan messi has done, dude!! Ronaldo has been tried and tested @ 2 different clubs havin 2 differnt sets of plyrs wit 2 different managers who have 2 differnt mentalities and he still performed. We both knw dis is d most imprtant factor for d above thread, bt due to sentimental attachment and a certain obssession for d best plyr in d world, u want to continue ignorin d obvious!!
goals per game what? So now if you want to judge players performance you simply count the goals and then go to sleep? Messi at least has 2 trophies for his country and ronaldo? And plls cut out that 2 clubs talk. Playing for man u and madrrd? 2 biggest clubs u have great great players all around u u aint proving shit.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2011
omar22:

hmmmn!! Dnt even go there!!!! Where was lionel messi(ballon d'r winner @ dt time) wen argentina had to wait till dia last game to qualify for d 2010 worldcup?? I fink i dnt need to talk about his woeful performance @ d worldcup( he was still d ballon d'or winner den). Wasnt it d same ballon d'or winner dt was chasing shadows in argentina's shameful exit @ copa america?? U're diverting frm d thread's topic, man, and u can be ma guest if u wanna continue. Who sed messi is rubbish?? Ofcourse, it wld be ridiculous to say dat. D above plyrs u mentioned hav proven demselves wit difrnt sets of plyrs, so dnt compare!! Ronaldo obviously has his faults bt bak to d above thread, i fink ronaldo will fit in betta cos i dnt fink he will play in such a way as to suggest 'he is only used to rooney or di maria's crosses'!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2011
omar22:

hmmmn!! Dnt even go there!!!! Where was lionel messi(ballon d'r winner @ dt time) wen argentina had to wait till dia last game to qualify for d 2010 worldcup?? I fink i dnt need to talk about his woeful performance @ d worldcup( he was still d ballon d'or winner den). Wasnt it d same ballon d'or winner dt was chasing shadows in argentina's shameful exit @ copa america?? U're diverting frm d thread's topic, man, and u can be ma guest if u wanna continue. Who sed messi is rubbish?? Ofcourse, it wld be ridiculous to say dat. D above plyrs u mentioned hav proven demselves wit difrnt sets of plyrs, so dnt compare!! Ronaldo obviously has his faults bt bak to d above thread, i fink ronaldo will fit in betta cos i dnt fink he will play in such a way as to suggest 'he is only used to rooney or di maria's crosses'!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by dayokanu(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2011
I would say Messi
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

goals per game what? So now if you want to judge players performance you simply count the goals and then go to sleep? Messi at least has 2 trophies for his country and ronaldo? And plls cut out that 2 clubs talk. Playing for man u and madrrd? 2 biggest clubs u have great great players all around u u aint proving poo.
ofcourse, wen u wanna judge plyrs and dia contributions, it all comes down to d stats. And i tot we agreed to leave out age-grade tournaments. In doin so, both are silver medalists wit dia national teams( ronaldo @ euro 2004, and messi @ copa 2007). So ts d argentina team dt lacks gr8 plyrs abi??hehehehehehe, so funny!! Dis issue is very straight forward and logical. Ronaldo has shown he has no qualms adapting to different teams. Messi has shown dt xavi and iniesta are very important for him to perform. In relation to d above thread, it wld be logical to pik ronaldo since d poster neva sed anyfn dt suggests xavi and iniesta are in d super eagles. If he sed so, i'd obviously pik messi without even blinking. If messi feels he cant perform for argentina, he shld prove himself wit anoda club!!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2011
lol. When did we agree to leave out age grade tournaments? If ronaldo was an unknown quantity as an u 17 and an u20, it means he simply aint naturally talented enuff.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

lol. When did we agree to leave out age grade tournaments? If ronaldo was an unknown quantity as an u 17 and an u20, it means he simply aint naturally talented enuff.

ofcourse we hav to leave out age-grade tournaments cos d poster sed super eagles, and not flying eagles or golden eaglets So frm wot u're sayin, cos zidane was an unknown quantity @ dis levels, he aint naturally talented?? Cos henry was an unknown quantity @ dis level, his talent has nw become artificial Hw many more names do u need?? Dis is obviously d height of it all. Guy, face reality: wit xavi and iniesta, messi is superb. Without em, he is, Dnt lemme say wots on ma mind
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

ofcourse we hav to leave out age-grade tournaments cos d poster sed super eagles, and not flying eagles or golden eaglets So frm wot u're sayin, cos zidane was an unknown quantity @ dis levels, he aint naturally talented?? Cos henry was an unknown quantity @ dis level, his talent has nw become artificial Hw many more names do u need?? Dis is obviously d height of it all. Guy, face reality: wit xavi and iniesta, messi is superb. Without em, he is, Dnt lemme say wots on ma mind
ok, since ronni has proven to b impotent in a pportugal jersy that means he was thrash back then without scholes and giggs and he is thrash now without ozil and alonso. How do u like that.lets stop haggling over petty details like some sellers of melon.xavi this iniesta that zidane this henry that. The facts are there messi 2 ballon dors, no 3 this yr. More champions league medals, more internatinal medals. Compared 2 maradona, pele. What r u arguing self? And hey i got alot of my mind too. Holla at me.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

ok, since ronni has proven to b impotent in a pportugal jersy that means he was thrash back then without scholes and giggs and he is thrash now without ozil and alonso. How do u like that.lets stop haggling over petty details like some sellers of melon.xavi this iniesta that zidane this henry that. The facts are there messi 2 ballon dors, no 3 this yr. More champions league medals, more internatinal medals. Compared 2 maradona, pele. What r u arguing self? And hey i got alot of my mind too. Holla at me.
ddippset:

that is excactly ma point!! D argument, to me, is who will fit in betta into a team, not who is more decorated or who is betta.we are left wit 2 plyrs. One has proven himself wit 2 different teams and 2 different gaffers. D oda has shown us dt he needs 2 particular plyrs b4 he can perform. Considerin d above parameters,i tink d ansa to d thread shld b obvious!dals. Compared 2 maradona, pele. What r u arguing self? And hey i got alot of my mind too. Holla at me.
[/quote][quote author=ddippset link=topic=710447.msg8773481#msg8773481 date=1311416097]
that is excactly ma point!! D argument, to me, is who will fit in betta into a team, not who is more decorated or who is betta.we are left wit 2 plyrs. One has proven himself wit 2 different teams and 2 different gaffers. D oda has shown us dt he needs 2 particular plyrs b4 he can perform. Considerin d above parameters,i tink d ansa to d thread shld b obvious!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

that is excactly ma point!! D argument, to me, is who will fit in betta into a team, not who is more decorated or who is betta.we are left wit 2 plyrs. One has proven himself wit 2 different teams and 2 different gaffers. D oda has shown us dt he needs 2 particular plyrs b4 he can perform. Considerin d above parameters,i tink d ansa to d thread shld b obvious!dals. Compared 2 maradona, pele. What r u arguing self? And hey i got alot of my mind too. Holla at me.that is excactly ma point!! D argument, to me, is who will fit in betta into a team, not who is more decorated or who is betta.we are left wit 2 plyrs. One has proven himself wit 2 different teams and 2 different gaffers. D oda has shown us dt he needs 2 particular plyrs b4 he can perform. Considerin d above parameters,i tink d ansa to d thread shld b obvious!

iam amazed really. Is there really anyone on our god given earth who doesn't know how selfless messi is and how he loves to play for the team and how ronaldo is a glory hunter and loves to win individual accolade and top scorer's awards? How ronaldo has had beef with cassilas and alonso 4 these reasons. If ronaldo was in the super eagles his aim would consistently be to win the golden boot but messi would score and also try to assist osaze and aiyegbeni. Thats my point. We need messi. Lets get siasia to have him nationalize for us.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

iam amazed really. Is there really anyone on our god given earth who doesn't know how selfless messi is and how he loves to play for the team and how ronaldo is a glory hunter and loves to win individual accolade and top scorer's awards? How ronaldo has had beef with cassilas and alonso 4 these reasons. If ronaldo was in the super eagles his aim would consistently be to win the golden boot but messi would score and also try to assist osaze and aiyegbeni. Thats my point. We need messi. Lets get siasia to have him nationalize for us.
ehehehehehehheehe!! Like i hav bin repeating since: ADAPTABILITY IS D WATCH-WORD HIA!! Games are won by goals, not attempts @goal, brova. Even if CR7 loves personal accolades, as long as it isnt@ d detriment of d team, no problem. Why Cos he wld give siasia goals and assists, WITHOUT WAITING FOR ROONEY OR GIGGS to b nigerians!!!!messi wld 'try' to assist osaze and aiyegbeni, bt to no avail. Why? Cos 2 certain spanish players hav refused to play for d super eagles!! Siasa wld hav to nationalize 3 plyrs, then!!s long as it isnt@ d detriment of d team, no problem. Why Cos he wld give siasia goals and assists, WITHOUT WAITING FOR ROONEY OR GIGGS to b nigerians!!!!messi wld 'try' to assist osaze and aiyegbeni, bt to no avail. Why? Cos 2 certain spanish players hav refused to play for d super eagles!! Siasa wld hav to nationalize 3 plyrs, then!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

ehehehehehehheehe!! Like i hav bin repeating since: ADAPTABILITY IS D WATCH-WORD HIA!! Games are won by goals, not attempts @goal, brova. Even if CR7 loves personal accolades, as long as it isnt@ d detriment of d team, no problem. Why Cos he wld give siasia goals and assists, WITHOUT WAITING FOR ROONEY OR GIGGS to b nigerians!!!!messi wld 'try' to assist osaze and aiyegbeni, bt to no avail. Why? Cos 2 certain spanish players hav refused to play for d super eagles!! Siasa wld hav to nationalize 3 plyrs, then!!s long as it isnt@ d detriment of d team, no problem. Why Cos he wld give siasia goals and assists, WITHOUT WAITING FOR ROONEY OR GIGGS to b nigerians!!!!messi wld 'try' to assist osaze and aiyegbeni, bt to no avail. Why? Cos 2 certain spanish players hav refused to play for d super eagles!! Siasa wld hav to nationalize 3 plyrs, then!!
the same guy who's goals could only win a miserly copa del rey? Messi would try to assist to no avail! The same guy who assisted 7 out of argentina's 10 goals in the world cup? The same guy who assisted 3 out of argentina's 5 goals in the copa america? The same guy who has been top assist guy in europe for 3 seasons? The same guy who has had more assists than xavi and iniesta combined for over 2 season now? Omg! You
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
u say u nid messi in super eagles abi?? To perform wonders abi Abeg oo!!! Wich wonders D one he performs @ barca or d one he performs wit argentina D next lines wld obviously be ' messi isnt performing because mikel obi isnt as creative as before, or ike uche isnt worldclass'!!! pple are funny wen dey say messi isnt performin cos of certain plyrs argentina parade!! Kk lets go bak to d basics. Someone asked me if messi is a striker?? Argentina's main problem is scoring goals and to do dt, u nid some creativity. Messi's role is to provide dat creativity and he has failed to do so. It wld hav bin a differnt issue assuming yestdy's headlines read: ARGENTINA'S STRIKERS WASTEFUL DESPITE MESSI'S CREATIVITY!!!!!u say u nid messi in super eagles abi?? To perform wonders abi Abeg oo!!! Wich wonders D one he performs @ barca or d one he performs wit argentina D next lines wld obviously be ' messi isnt performing because mikel obi isnt as creative as before, or ike uche isnt worldclass'!!! pple are funny wen dey say messi isnt performin cos of certain plyrs argentina parade!! Kk lets go bak to d basics. Someone asked me if messi is a striker?? Argentina's main problem is scoring goals and to do dt, u nid some creativity. Messi's role is to provide dat creativity and he has failed to do so. It wld hav bin a differnt issue assuming yestdy's headlines read: ARGENTINA'S STRIKERS WASTEFUL DESPITE MESSI'S CREATIVITY!!!!!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
seriously i doubt that you do watch argentina's and barca's games. You just wtach highlights and read headlines and come out criticising messi. But of course messi is a master creator. Did you see how many chances he made for higuain and lavezzi which they blasted away? No you didnt. Why? U just werent watching. If higuain only scored one more of those chances then argentina would be playing the final tmrw. Plus, at least messi will take us to the quarter finals and president goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan will declare a 10 day public holiday.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

seriously i doubt that you do watch argentina's and barca's games. You just wtach highlights and read headlines and come out criticising messi. But of course messi is a master creator. Did you see how many chances he made for higuain and lavezzi which they blasted away? No you didnt. Why? U just werent watching. If higuain only scored one more of those chances then argentina would be playing the final tmrw. Plus, at least messi will take us to the quarter finals and president goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan will declare a 10 day public holiday.
dats d difference btwn d 2 of us. I only talk about players dt i watch closely. Is it dt u want to start comparing his club and country forms??dt will be sucidal. Can u compare d creativity messi shws @ barca to d one he shws wit argentina??if u decide to do so, it means u obviously 'watch' d game frm tabloids and newspapers. Quater final my left foot!!!! Why are u findin it so hard to accept d xavi and iniesta factor??
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

dats d difference btwn d 2 of us. I only talk about players dt i watch closely. Is it dt u want to start comparing his club and country forms??dt will be sucidal. Can u compare d creativity messi shws @ barca to d one he shws wit argentina??if u decide to do so, it means u obviously 'watch' d game frm tabloids and newspapers. Quater final my left foot!!!! Why are u findin it so hard to accept d xavi and iniesta factor??
messi is messi anytime anywhere. The only difference is for barca he is a false no. 9 for argentina he is a midfielder. He creates tons and tons and tons of chances. He has higuain, de maria and aguero in front of him so he draws mainly to be the creator. Simple as abc.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
do you want to tell us that xavi and iniesta are the greatest mid fielders of all time? What about scholes and giggs, viera and bergkamp, zidane and figo, lampard and essien, gerrard and alonso, ribery and robben? Why always xavi and iniesta? Just to put messi down cus he's so good. The maradonas, peles, zidanes, fat ronaldos, ronaldinhos, platinis, cryyuffs, stefanos would not be half as good as they were if they did not play alongside world class team mates. Stop playing that xavi and iniesta card. Its because pple have nothing tangible to say against messi.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
there have been greater mid field pairs in the world than xavi and iniesta. Messi equated the record 47 goals in a major league season. Now again 53. Top scorer ever in a champions league season. Top scorer 3 consecutive champioms leagues. Why didnt other players achieve that with other top class mid fielders? or you will now tell me xavi and iniesta are the best mid fielders the world has ever produced?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

there have been greater mid field pairs in the world than xavi and iniesta. Messi equated the record 47 goals in a major league season. Now again 53. Top scorer ever in a champions league season. Top scorer 3 consecutive champioms leagues. Why didnt other players achieve that with other top class mid fielders? or you will now tell me xavi and iniesta are the best mid fielders the world has ever produced?
i kip on emphasizin on xavi and iniesta cos dey have performed consistently for barca and spain, showing d obvious: dey dnt nid messi, bt messi needs dem!!!as i hav alws sed, swap messi wit david silva and see wot happens@ both barca and city. All peles and maradonnas u mentioned, wit d exception messi, all hav one tin in common: dey hav proved dia mettle wit diffent sets of plyrs!!! Messi is a worldclass plyr wit xavi and iniesta!! Period!! Y is it so hard for u to accept d obvious??
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

i kip on emphasizin on xavi and iniesta cos dey have performed consistently for barca and spain, showing d obvious: dey dnt nid messi, bt messi needs dem!!!as i hav alws sed, swap messi wit david silva and see wot happens@ both barca and city. All peles and maradonnas u mentioned, wit d exception messi, all hav one tin in common: dey hav proved dia mettle wit diffent sets of plyrs!!! Messi is a worldclass plyr wit xavi and iniesta!! Period!! Y is it so hard for u to accept d obvious??
xavi and iniesta have messi to thank for the fame and recognition they enjoy. Messi scores the goals in quality as well as in quantity. If messi kept on missing the goals from their quality asssists then no one would even take note of their contributions.barca kept on winning by 3-0, 5-0 but without messi in the world cup spain struggled to win their games 1-0, 1-0. You keep dosging salient issues, how did messi bcome best player of holland 2005 and one of the best at the world cup? You still cannot answer how messi has more assists than xavi+ iniesta for 3 seasons now. Keep dodging these questions.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
in u-20 2005 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In olympics 2008 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In world cup 2010 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In copa america 2011 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In barca season after season messi has goals more than xavi and iniesta combined. Messi has assissts more than xavi and iniesta combined. He is barca's best and most important player.What else do you want? I think i need a break from this argument.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

in u-20 2005 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In olympics 2008 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In world cup 2010 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In copa america 2011 argentina had 11 players messi was the best. In barca season after season messi has goals more than xavi and iniesta combined. Messi has assissts more than xavi and iniesta combined. He is barca's best and most important player.What else do you want? I think i need a break from this argument.
if u want to continue refering to youth tournaments, i wish u luck. Messi was d best plyr for argentina @ d worldcup, yet he didnt mk fifa's team(ur country doesnt nid to go too far in d worldup cos ronaldo made d team in 2006).xavi and iniesta's performances can be rated@ 90% for both club and country. Messi scores a whopping 95% for club, and maybe 65% for country. Isnt it logical?? Mind u, d above ratin isnt about scoring goals bt ur general influence on ur team. Barca's best plyr?? Wen whom and whom are playing?? U say spain struggled to win dia games. Did u actually watch d worldcup or were u 'gisted' about d worldcup?? Winning 1-0 and winnin 3-0, dnt both signify VICTORY?? Was del bosque criticised cos of dos slim margins?? If barca won d games dey won by jst a goal, wont dey still be champions?? Wld guardiola be sacked cos of dat?? U talk about assists?? 17 in 60 games for argentina as against d uncountable he has for barca. Has 'missing goalscorin opportunities' ever bin identified as argentina's problem?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

xavi and iniesta have messi to thank for the fame and recognition they enjoy. Messi scores the goals in quality as well as in quantity. If messi kept on missing the goals from their quality asssists then no one would even take note of their contributions.barca kept on winning by 3-0, 5-0 but without messi in the world cup spain struggled to win their games 1-0, 1-0. You keep dosging salient issues, how did messi bcome best player of holland 2005 and one of the best at the world cup? You still cannot answer how messi has more assists than xavi+ iniesta for 3 seasons now. Keep dodging these questions.
dey hav messi to thank?? Jst as dey had him to thank@ d last worldcup and @ euro 2008?? Why are u doing dis
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Excelboi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2011
For me, it has to be Messi, though the duo are good, but i still prefer mEssi.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
the break's over!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by ddippset(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
dademola:

dey hav messi to thank?? Jst as dey had him to thank@ d last worldcup and @ euro 2008?? Why are u doing dis
listen to what 14 guys i know said of messi ! BARAK OBAMA- iam like messi. HUSSEIN BOLT- he is my favourite player. ARSENE WENGER- he is a player from play station. ALEX FERGUSSON- we just couldn't cope with messi. PEP GUORDIOLA- messi is the best ever. XAVI HIMSELF- messi is the best player in history. WAYNE ROONEY- messi is the best player ive seen. GRONDONA- i just dont know who is better, messi, maradona. ADILES- he is my greatest footballer ever. MARADONA- he is my successor. SAMUEL ETO- lionel messi is god. JOSE MOURINHO- with messi its unpredictable he dan play against me next time and score 5 goals. FRANK RIBERY- i want to be as good as messi. DADEMOLA- messi is thrash.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
ddippset:

listen to what 14 guys i know said of messi ! BARAK OBAMA- iam like messi. HUSSEIN BOLT- he is my favourite player. ARSENE WENGER- he is a player from play station. ALEX FERGUSSON- we just couldn't cope with messi. PEP GUORDIOLA- messi is the best ever. XAVI HIMSELF- messi is the best player in history. WAYNE ROONEY- messi is the best player ive seen. GRONDONA- i just dont know who is better, messi, maradona. ADILES- he is my greatest footballer ever. MARADONA- he is my successor. SAMUEL ETO- lionel messi is god. JOSE MOURINHO- with messi its unpredictable he dan play against me next time and score 5 goals. FRANK RIBERY- i want to be as good as messi. DADEMOLA- messi is thrash.
hehehehehehehe!!!! In all ma posts, @ wich point did i ever say messi is thrash?? Y wld any soccer fan say dat? Even d worst critic wnt say so. Messi is an outstanding, phenomenal, breath-taking player WITH XAVI AND INIESTA!!!!!!! Y do u hav a problem wit dos words in capital letterswit xavi and iniesta, messi is almost unstoppable!!!! I jst cant help bt to be factual, bro!!!si is thrash.
[quote][/quote]hehehehehehehe!!!! In all ma posts, @ wich point did i ever say messi is thrash?? Y wld any soccer fan say dat? Even d worst critic wnt say so. Messi is an outstanding, phenomenal, breath-taking player WITH XAVI AND INIESTA!!!!!!! Y do u hav a problem wit dos words in capital letterswit xavi and iniesta, messi is almost unstoppable!!!! I jst cant help bt to be factual, bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Onuachu Drafted As Moses Simon's Replacement / Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 / Everton Sign Juventus Striker Moise Kean On 5 Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.