Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice (48717 Views)

My First Time Of Making Coconut Fried Rice. / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice by Acidosis(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Let's not. cheesy

I found out that to get the best of coconut rice, you want to keep your ingredients simple.
You don't anything that will interfere with, clash or overpower the coconut flavour.

Really? Thank you chef smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Really? Thank you chef smiley wink wink
You're welcome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice by airminem(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. I ll cook another one this weekend if I v off day.

Alright sis, Please do I am in Northeast (BH OP) and very hungry for a good meal like yours

2 Likes

Re: How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice by BluntCrazeMan: 9:52pm On May 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

No.
The green vegetables (green peppers and co) together with curry powder gives it a yellowish green (or greenish yellow, depending of how you look at it) hue.
Now you have arrived.
The reason why I clicked on this thread is to see how the colour a “Fried” Coconut rice is going to be like..
But I saw ordinary Coconut Rice.
Nothing “Fried” about it.
Re: How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice by airminem(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. I ll cook another one this weekend if I v off day.

Hello...haven't you been cooking? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.