Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

In Need Of A Developer. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Developer. (163 Views)

Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos) / Can A Developer Do This? - Advice Needed / URGENT REQUEST FROM A DEVELOPER.......JV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Developer. by OlaBlaize(m): 3:35am On May 01, 2022
Good evening everyone.

I am in need of a property developer for a client. Please reach out to me on 08149570376.
Re: In Need Of A Developer. by sonofElElyon: 10:12am On May 01, 2022
OlaBlaize:
Good evening everyone.

I am in need of a property developer for a client. Please reach out to me on 08149570376.

You need to provide some information here like location and size of land..
Also is it joint venture development you want or developmental lease?
Re: In Need Of A Developer. by OlaBlaize(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2022
It's a developmental lease
sonofElElyon:

You need to provide some information here like location and size of land..
Also is it joint venture development you want or developmental lease?

(1) (Reply)

Itunu Residential Estate By Lekki Epe Expressway Aiyetoro Lagos Land With Cofo / Is There Non-serviced Estate Land In Lagos To Buy? / FOR SALE 60by120 Full 1plot Of Land Family Deed Of Agreement Location: Itel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.