Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Often Do You Visit Your Village? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Visit Your Village? (282 Views)

Why Are Village People So Wicked? / 5 Major Reasons Why You Should Not Avoid Your Village People / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Jmichael1(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2022
So today i came across some of my family relatives from the village here in yenagoa,i don't even knw sum of them bt they were realy mad at me bcus i don't go home(village)
They were saying words like"michael nah you be 1st pikin but u no dey go gree go village,make i tell you,if your father die,e go hard 4 you to bury am bcus u no knw any of our tradition...
i was like"what am i going to do in the village?all my sibilings are here in yenagoa..but these men keep on bringing faults from all angles,i wanted to slap one of dem bcus i was tired of their shouting...
but after much talk and talk,i plead with them to 4gv me that i will be going home from time to time.

pls my fellow nairalanders,has any1 exeprience such tin b4?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by ibechris(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2022
It is very,very important brother.

Do not joke with such advice oh.

Always find a way to visit before them go say na because of say u dey come home make papa die.

Village people can find faults without asking how pesin dey take survive.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Dontleaveme: 7:06pm On May 01, 2022
As often as possible.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Boogyman557: 7:37pm On May 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool As 1st SON wey u be, E de very IMPORTANTER for u to JAZZ in home once in a while!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by MAGG0T(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2022
smiley

you'll be considered as opara okuko, if you don't take time
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 01, 2022
I haven't visited in about 10 years and not planning to visit both mom and dad villages any longer, plus I don't give extended families eyes so who they go born well to tell me that I can't bury my dad or my mom even though they live in Lagos, I never see the family members.

(1) (Reply)

Short Prayer For Healthy Baby And Pregnancy / Like Father, Like Son / Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.