Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily (1024 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by derock533: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2011
I wish to get help with a business idea which could generate atleast a minimum of N5,000 daily. So that i could be able to comfortably manage my family and save some money too. Am in Owerri Imo State ThanksI wish to get help with a business idea which could generate atleast a minimum of N5,000 daily. So that i could be able to comfortably manage my family and save some money too. Am in Owerri Imo State Thanks
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by vickynet39(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2011
There are good business to do like desktop publsihing + cafe but you need sufficient capital,time and dilligence, contact me if you need any help
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by Bowie11(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
My brother, don't go into business centre or desktop publishing unless:
1. You are technical savy
2. You know how to repair computer, printer, photocopier etc on your own. Else, if you are calling an expert for repair (which you will do from time to time). Then your expected roi will be a mirage
3. You must know how to operate the eqpts else if you want to absolutely rely on your workers absolutely, you may be hearbroken
4. Apart from technical you must be administrative savy
5. You must be ready to devote all your time for the business
6. You should be on your toe and at alert in monitoring your workers
If you are for the above conditions, then expect a good roi on a desktop publishing business. If not stay away from it.
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 12, 2011
True talk my brother. We need to look well before we leap.
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by derock533: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
My brothers i appreciate all your replies. Am a computer maintenance engr, i work on laptops and desktops only. I really need a biz to venture into so as to generate a steady income for myself. So i really need you help on something i can do right now and make atleast N5000 daily and also help me with the setup process and what ever is envolve.Thanks
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by Bowie11(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
derock533:

My brothers i appreciate all your replies. Am a computer maintenance engr, i work on laptops and desktops only. I really need a biz to venture into so as to generate a steady income for myself. So i really need you help on something i can do right now and make atleast N5000 daily and also help me with the setup process and what ever is envolve.Thanks
I ddnt understand you. Are you saying you have fund to invest and expect 5,000 daily return-on-investment? If you have fund, how much? And is it still the engineering stuff?
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by derock533: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2011
Bowie11:

I ddnt understand you. Are you saying you have fund to invest and expect 5,000 daily return-on-investment? If you have fund, how much? And is it still the engineering stuff?
I mean i have fund to invest in any genuine and good yielding biz of atleast N5000 daily. I only outlined what i can do, and i have close to a million naira to fund the biz or lets say a million. So my only problem is 'what biz can i go into' am confused and out of ideas.I need help as my life depends on it.
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by Bowie11(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2011
derock533:

I mean i have fund to invest in any genuine and good yielding biz of atleast N5000 daily. I only outlined what i can do, and i have close to a million naira to fund the biz or lets say a million. So my only problem is 'what biz can i go into' am confused and out of ideas.I need help as my life depends on it.
I know what you mean by 'my life depends on it' because as an entrepreneur, if God ddn't give you the gift/vision/passion its not easy to go into business. All things being equal, if you really want my contribution which I know will made you achieve your intent (knowing there are a lot of scammers on prowl). You should contact me now. I am the MD/CEO of Bowie Hertz & Co. Ltd (a legal and an incorporated company) with certificate number 174599. My direct phone number is 0703-982-2651 and email: bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Help With A Biz Idea That Could Generate Atleast N5,000 Daily by Stevogue(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
You do not need to invest amillion naira to start a new business line that make vertical progression. I am in Owerri and I am involved in the MLM business. We merely leverage on established multinational companies that are cash-rich and debt-free to make passive income that runs into millions of naira depending on your work rate. The simple approach is USE, SHARE and TELL. We are called Customer Club. There is a presentation of the package every weekend across the states of the federation. Since you are in Owerri, I will suggest that you attend the Business Meeting this weekend in Owerri to assess and judge the package yourself before getting involved. for details you can send email to hellomacholi@yahoo.com or sms/call 08035403883.

(1) (Reply)

Dianna Games: Nigeria’s History Catches Up With President Over Fuel Subsidy / Undergraduate Reserarch On Electronic Payment / Nylon Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.