Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" (39881 Views)

Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show / Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj / Obichie Chidinma Dazzles As Young Actress In '13 Letters' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
*[i]Beautiful Actress, Juliet Njemanze Dazzles in Blockbuster Movie "Ben From Downstairs" As It Hits Cinema 13th May*[/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv_4Vr16k0

One of Nigeria's finest and most talented actresses, Juliet Njemanze has featured as a lead character in the blockbuster movie 'Ben From Downstairs'.

Produced and directed by Anita Anwunah, the movie also features Abayomi Alvin, George Chux, Emeka Okoye, Samira Fashina and a host of talented actors.

It has been scheduled to hit the cinemas May 13, 2022.

The Swiss Media Production is about two urban dwellers who happen to live in the same building.

Ben did everything he could to make Muna (Juliet) notice the gentleman in him and to fall in love with him.

Eventually the duo were entangled in deep love.

All entertainment lovers are urged to watch out for this thrilling, suspense-filled and engaging movie.

Juliet Njemanze started acting in 2015 in Obi Emelonye's " Calabash". She has gone ahead to feature in several movies.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2022
Nice

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by slawormiir: 9:51pm On May 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Another overrated dumb fucckkk

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by ValCon888: 10:01pm On May 01, 2022
This guy is an excellent promoter of mediocrity and trash.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2022
See name of movie 'Ben from downstairs'
What the fúck?

36 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Honourable1901(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2022
Another small girl big God in the making grin grin.she go soon buy glk .. anyways make I go tell alhaji say one new chic don come out and we never sample am

28 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by LordEclipse: 8:39am On May 02, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
*[i]Beautiful Actress, Juliet Njemanze Dazzles in Blockbuster Movie "Ben From Downstairs" As It Hits Cinema 13th May*[/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv_4Vr16k0

One of Nigeria's finest and most talented actresses, Juliet Njemanze has featured as a lead character in the blockbuster movie 'Ben From Downstairs'.

Produced and directed by Anita Anwunah, the movie also features Abayomi Alvin, George Chux, Emeka Okoye, Samira Fashina and a host of talented actors.

It has been scheduled to hit the cinemas May 13, 2022.

The Swiss Media Production is about two urban dwellers who happen to live in the same building....

Ben did everything he could to make Muna (Juliet) notice the gentleman in him and to fall in love with him.

Eventually the duo were entangled in deep love.

All entertainment lovers are urged to watch out for this thrilling, suspense-filled and engaging movie.

Juliet Njemanze started acting in 2013 with Okey Ifeanyi's "Tears in My Heart" before making her breakthrough in 2015 in Obi Emelonye's " Calabash". She has gone ahead to feature in several movies.
..Igbo girls to the world..umu oma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Abbeyme: 8:39am On May 02, 2022
Ok.

Was Ben peeping from down stairs? Las Las, it will end in lovestory

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by chigoizie7(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2022
Congratulations to her. She is beautiful as well. From the snippet I just watched, I don’t think that movie will be interesting. Just a normal toasting of girl and then plenty shakara, nothing else.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Peace081: 8:40am On May 02, 2022
Trash
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by AriseNews: 8:40am On May 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by iscom(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2022
Hot deals
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by kasim155: 8:41am On May 02, 2022
No be only Dazzle, na dancer ni

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by joshjc(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2022
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Dannyset(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2022
grin

It's always about love. They can't think out of the box for once.

24 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by kingthreat(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2022
Abayomi Alvin is a cute guy sha

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Rajosh(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2022
I like Juliet and Alvin but I don't like the storyline. Always love. Mtcheew
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Nobody: 8:44am On May 02, 2022
First time I read the post ,na benz i only see...this my eyes self

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:47am On May 02, 2022
The title ehnnnnnnn
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by iamyemiakins(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2022
My expectation was different grin
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by pyyxxaro: 8:49am On May 02, 2022
Mmmsshheewww
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by HiFive: 8:49am On May 02, 2022
One cock sucker and dick puller sighted.
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Premiumwriter: 8:50am On May 02, 2022
If you are fair as a lady, you can easily make it in Nollywood even when you suck at everything else including the acting itself.

Light skin is the only 'skill' you need to become a 'fast rising actress'

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by abobote: 8:53am On May 02, 2022
So what is the news here? If someone buys new cloth, it will be become news, coz she is an actress
Rubbish and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Nonchalant4358(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Asianjollof007: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
Obinna666:
First time I read the post ,na benz i only see...this my eyes self

lol, me too.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2022
Asianjollof007:

lol, me too.
honestly what I first saw was njamanze dazzles in the Benz from downstairs..once its an actress ,ben is benz for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" by Bahamas95(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2022
As usual..........

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.