Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (39883 Views)

Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by WotzupNG: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Below is a picture showing the faces of BBNaija male housemates whom one of the female housemates, Cee-C says have nothing to offer.

Cee-C made the statement while consoling Alex who was crying over her strategic partner, Leo.

She said,

“Babe, this is not what you are supposed to be doing (crying). No one knows what you are thinking. “Shot Leo off for now. Give him space and let him look for you. I know you like him so much. “These guys in this house are ‘time wasters’. They don’t have anything to offer. They may not marry you. But preparing you for other men outside.”

Well, below are the guys whom she claims have nothing to offer. What I see below are guys with pink lips, calm and seductive eyes, nice beards, dark-skinned plus a light-skinned borther etc. If anyone thinks they have nothing to offer, then such a person should tell us what he or she has to offer… Lol.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bbnaija-male-housemates-cee-c/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by newsynews: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fine boys

lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by sheguy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
That remind me of something that happen.
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omalicha! Nwanne m nwayi

They have nothing to offer. They just fcucking their way to fame in dat house, after dat nothing.

I dont care how much it pains the afonja, i am very proud of the way you purported yourself in that house my sister.

Very proud of you.

27 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fallin breast shegoat like her
Arrogant croook

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
No mind am. Na when toto scratch her naim she go no say dey geh something to offa.

Well, make I no misjudge ha. She explained herself. She's implying marriage-wise. Those faces resemble gais wey go fvck daylight from your eyes finish, find 'decent' geh marry

18 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by magiki(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nor be by beauty or handsome jare

2 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmmm
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by youngibeh(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
END TIME PEOPLE grin

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by classicalbenson(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
since their penis isnt ejaculating money,why should she should

2 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by NLFINEST(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fine boys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't want to see any post about BBN again!

5 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by bobbyvow(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
As if i care about BBN

2 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceec that's following Tobi upandan like a stubborn goat....yimu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
sacrilege

4 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by yenereal(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is this a post?
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by DONOCSO(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
OMG

Who now has something to offer?

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by masterpiece86: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cee C is on a very long thing...that girl is too over possessive, full of herself and feeling insecure. Since Tobi has bottled up she's trying to throw herself on miracle...Miracle will have none of her antics

3 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
What does she have to offer ?

5 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Fluidelvis(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na always "fish brain" chics dey talk this. Mind u, am a full blooded heterosexual guy, but these guys fine well well.. No homo

2 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Only bitto has massive thing to offer, now he has been evicted cry cry cry
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Does she have something to offer 2?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
sigh again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by lordpherow98(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Una still get time for this mumu people?

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by bobokeshington: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
MAKE I NO TALK WETIN DEY MY MIND

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Teddy A really looks like that Spareno1 nigga though.
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by lordpherow98(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
masterpiece86:
Cee C is on a very long thing...that girl is too over possessive, full of herself and feeling insecure. Since Tobi has bottled up she's trying to throw herself on miracle...Miracle will have none of her antics

See the way u know the full story like say u join the cast undecided
Ur mumu never do embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by JANK23H(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
The ladies in BBNaija are some of the most confused bunch I've set my eyes on.Totally lost focus.

They are in the house falling in love like mumus.No strategy,no intelligence; absolutely nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Teddy A for the money
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by sibepoc(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
And what does she has to offer? Other than quarrelling and fighting up and down. She was about to apologise and she was like I've never done this. Such arrogance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.