Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. (400 Views)

How I Received 1800USDT Into My Binance Account Early This Morning / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by Davepal: 10:47am On May 02, 2022
I have been using GTBank for so long now, and i keep some money in my balance, but when i realized that they have been incessantly deducting money from my account without remorse, i decided to move all the money from GTBank to another bank.

So for long, I have stop keeping money in their account. Last weekend, I made some money and decide to keep a around amount with my GTBank account again such that i won't touch it.

Long story short, this morning GTBank debited me of ₦200 airtime I never recharged. I started wondering how come, cos i never recharged with GTBank and i am the only person making use of my phone and line.

So person can not just keep money with GTBank and close eye. I have been enduring their incessant charges but this one i can't take it. GTBank must refund me this ₦200.
It's quit annoying.

Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by omoiyamayor(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2022
This same thing happened to me last year with them, in my case I thought Glo sold the line I registered with to another customer since I am out of the country, it was 5k airtime in a week, I called them to complain and they placed transfer ban on my account, I asked them to disconnect the line because I’m not the one using it to buy airtime but they placed transfer ban instead, I have been filling forms like 5 months now to allow me make use of the money but they are playing dumb, well then I got to know about Kuda bank and since then banking is even easier.
Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by RedMac: 10:57am On May 02, 2022
I no understand... How is it possible for bank to steal money
Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by Toktee(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2022
RedMac:
I no understand... How is it possible for bank to steal money
Very simple... Just open an account with GT BANK..

I suffer for that bank ehm.

Any time person send me money say 5k na 484.022 I go see.

Sometimes 300h go just disappeared from the account without alert.

And mo omega is saying anything with all the complaints.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:10am On May 02, 2022
My own problem is with access bank, if not for Diamond bank wetin for concern me with that non secured bank

Baba o, you sure say that 49k no dey heavy that account?

Do Giveaway nah
gringringringringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On May 02, 2022
Lol. These are the ones who claim they want to buy the forum.
Re: Gtbank Stole Money In My Account Early Today. by awoo10(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
You must have tried recharging earlier...although these banks are theives.

(1) (Reply)

Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity / Pls I Need Good Loan App / How To Get Start With The Amazon KDP Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.