Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. (637 Views)

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Damson6777(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2022
Hello nairalander !
this story am about to write actually happened recently in the company am working for.

Everything came as a surprise and it all began last month when the management discovered that 3 guys in the company have been coming to work to on Sundays to steal our finished product (we don't normally come to work on weekends)

They will enter factory with two Keke napep every Sundays since last year and carried like 200 cartoons of product worth 4500 per cartoon. They engaged one of the security to do this successful as he will help them to of the CCTV cameras around the store. meanwhile their secret exposed on Sunday when they finished their operation and one of the customer that needs this product was driving along the company, he made a phone call to the director and explained to him that he didn't know we now operate on Sundays as he saw two Keke napep coming out of the company with our products.

The management inform the police as they tried to arrest those guys but they couldn't because they run away with their family. after some days they came back to surrender themselves to the management and they arrest them. meanwhile they calculate the goods they stole so far and it around 48millions and now the police has
collected all their properties including the houses they built.

Now my question is that did they (3guys) came out of fear or they use charms to call them back?? please no insult.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by baralatie(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2022
3 of them stole #48 million of product?

Unless you personally ask.them

Me sef I want to know what happened

2 Likes

Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by baralatie(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2022
Although it is not a new thing to have happened
There is one I witnessed with alhaji rabiu .the contractors collected #300 million and Danny away.he went to south Africa.
How the contractor found himself back in Nigeria and in abuja police,efcc custody.
Only God knows

1 Like

Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Damson6777(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2022
baralatie:
3 of them stole #48 million of product?

Unless you personally ask.them

Me sef I want to know what happened

Am telling you bro. this actually came as a big shock to everyone and you can't believe it if you see see those guys because they don't do or behave as if they have that kind of money until they arrest them.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Edyice: 11:39am On May 02, 2022
They used ( where you they work , na where you go chop method )

Their days are numbered
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Damson6777(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2022
Edyice:
They used ( where you they work , na where you go chop method )

Their days are numbered
I just believe the Yoruba adage that's says 'Everyday na for thief but one day na for the owner.. but the money is too much Biko.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by immortalcrown(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2022
Greed is the beginning of evil.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by realstars: 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
Lack of peace is what is punishing their soules.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 02, 2022
Something like this happened in my former company.One of the the security guy broke into our cold room at night and carted away some bags of chicken to sell.If you see the innocent looking guy,you will not believe he could do such.He has a somewhat sick face.
Nobody suspected he was the one until he confessed.
He was not arrested but sacked and his salary was forfeited.
Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by elpochas: 2:54pm On May 02, 2022
We only see what our eyes want us to see.These reminds me of what one of security instructor told us abt a security guard that stole in a location and ran away,they looked for him bt cud nt find him.It got to the stage that the owner of the plaz he stole from told our Company nt to look for him and that they will handle it.
After a week this guy walked by himself to our office,they were shocked and asked him what he came to do,his reply was that he just came to visit and check on them.He was there till dy arrested him.Never you rule out MEANS.

2 Likes

Re: What My Colleagues Did That Baffled Me. by Restroom: 3:48am On May 03, 2022
Someone must have advised them to repeat them selves so they won't be declared wanted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor / Man Jail For Killing Neighbours Roster / Embarrassing Moment Fire Fighters Try To Put Out Fire At A Public Lecture (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.