Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos (29422 Views)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Some women who parade themselves as blind beggars with children in order to draw sympathy and scam the unsuspecting public, have been arrested in Onitsha, Anambra state. 

According to reports, the women use the little children who are being rented for N1,000 per day to beg around the metropolis while pretending to be blind. 

It is also claimed that some of the children are victims of human trafficking and don't even know who there parents are.

Read the report below as shared by Facebook user, Chika Ibeneme.

I was shocked to my marrows yesterday when the taskforce team of Anambra Ministry of Women Affairs, Social welfare and Children Development burst into fraud and child trafficking syndicates who parade themselves as beggars. These group of women disguise themselves as blind beggars and perpetuate child trafficking.

The most shocking issue is that most of the children they use for begging are not their children. This woman whose pictures appear above revealed that one Edith who hails from Ebonyi state and is currently at large brings those kids to them every morning for them to rent at 1,000 naira per day.

On closer interaction with those children, the Commissioner in-charge of the Ministry was able to discover that those kids don't even know where their parents are. It is being speculated that these kids are victims of kidnapping and trafficking.

It was also discovered that these group of women camp at Army Barracks Onitsha. However, none of these women are from Anambra State. Most of them are from Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi and Imo states.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/fake-blind-beggar-and-her-colleagues-busted-by-officials-in-anambra.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Juniorbuba(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Do the needful
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okay good
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
I won't blame them.. Did they force anyone to give them money?

17 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by LuciferElohim: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
That's why I don't give beggars anything especially feminist beggars.

Their latest trick now is to wear a baby bump like their mentor Linda Ikeji holding a banner claiming cancer / tumour and sit in the middle of the road disrupting traffic while two accomplices with bags harass pedestrians & drivers for cash.

Feminists are disgusting!

*spits angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
This woman!

Way they close eye eat Abacha.

She still collect Ponmo before the beef while avoiding the onions.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Kenzico(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
angry sad

Her Cup don full

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by FlirtyGist: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by tegafej(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
I have always known there is something fishy about these beggars.

Mama Chinedu has finally been caught.

17 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Anambra women are not lazy! They don't do aquobar alabar either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by vincentjk(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reminds me of a criminal i used to see at awka park then begging for money, i almost pushed him away the day he touched me asking for money... smh

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by tammie24: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na IBO people work be that

7 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by montumonami(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
See as the first woman close her eyes and in the police vane she received her sight undecided

20 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by integritylady(f): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
the same story made front page twice

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Halezis(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
tammie24:
Mumu. Na your village people full here dey beg�
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by bahdpersona(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Four criminals namely : MAMA IKENNA MAMA UCHENDU MAMA CHUKWUDUMEME and MAMA OKORO

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by busky007: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dis serious but they should be able to create better money opportunity than doing this
Wat women do 4 money
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by bahdpersona(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Four criminals namely : MAMA IKENNA MAMA UCHENDU MAMA CHUKWUDUMEME and MAMA OKORO

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by seunlly(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This woman!

Way they close eye eat Abacha.

She still collect Ponmo before the beef while avoiding the onions.
wtf is this one saying now.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Aquariann: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol. See format nah...

First and second pictures, the woman no gree open eyes..

Third picture, by the time ikelebe throw her inside van to go sanko, eyes open like tilapia make she see road.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by bahdpersona(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Halezis:

una won deny your fellow Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by tammie24: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Halezis:

my village people came from abia IMO kogi ebonyi

Help yourself

Get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by luxs(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why police go arrest their colleagues

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by sonnie10: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
A begger that cannot sing, Ba bi Allah, is that one a begger?
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by bengems(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Make dem leave the poor women jareeh... Dem force anyone to give them money?

They should be busting the criminals in politicians disguise, they are the root causes
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Igbos!
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by eallstar: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
this is bullshit
what is government doing to empower them?
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by damemmy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:
I wonder
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by WeyreyHunter: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:
LuciferElohim:
That's why I don't give beggars anything especially feminist beggars.

Their latest trick now is to wear a baby bump like their mentor Linda Ikeji holding a banner claiming cancer / tumour and sit in the middle of the road disrupting traffic while two accomplices with bags harass pedestrians & drivers for cash.

Feminists are disgusting!

*spits angry angry
tammie24:
bahdpersona:
Four criminals namely :
MAMA IKENNA
MAMA UCHENDU
MAMA CHUKWUDUMEME and MAMA OKORO
bengems:
Make dem leave the poor women jareeh... Dem force anyone to give them money?

They should be busting the criminals in politicians disguise, they are the root causes
gypsey:
Igbos!

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by KingSango(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:

Don't bully the poor.

We're the children feed and clothed? I hardly imagine women abusing small children yet it happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing In Bariga (Photo) / Ogun Police Confirm Arrest Of Blogger / Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.