Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. (13839 Views)

Sydani Group Pfmos Recruitment / Sydani Fellowship Program / Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hello everyone,
I recenty wrote a psychometric assessment by sydani Group, I passed that stage. I'm supposed to do a virtual interview with them any time soon.
I know I applied for a role with them.

My question is, does anyone know anything about what exactly they do? From my research online, they are based in Abuja. Any idea on how much they pay?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Faboosuarez(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
I recently wrote their online test too but got no feedback, how soon did you get a feedback?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Did they tell you that you passed the test?
I wrote for their fellowship program.
I was scheduled for a virtual interview soon.
What position did you apply for?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Faboosuarez(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
douglasposh:
Did they tell you that you passed the test?
I wrote for their fellowship program.
I was scheduled for a virtual interview soon.
What position did you apply for?

Fellowship program too, it keeps showing "not declared" and I have no new notifications on my dashboard
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
My response after the test was about 15mins
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just be patient, it would be resolved
Faboosuarez:

Fellowship program too, it keeps showing "not declared" and I have no new notifications on my dashboard
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Faboosuarez(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
douglasposh:
Just be patient, it would be resolved

Better ooh.. Yu were told yu passed on that same dashboard we did the test on?

Me no get that kind patience ooh, I'll kall one of their people tmao, her number dh d emails and all
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
No wahala bro..
Abeg what do you know about them?
Any idea on how much they pay? Is it a good place to work?
Faboosuarez:

Better ooh.. Yu were told yu passed on that same dashboard we did the test on?

Me no get that kind patience ooh, I'll kall one of their people tmao, her number dh d emails and all
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Faboosuarez(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
douglasposh:
No wahala bro..
Abeg what do you know about them?
Any idea on how much they pay? Is it a good place to work?

From their job advertisement posy they wrote "80 to 150k" and from reviews from glasddoor, most pple do not have any complaints about them except for the face that they will overwork yu I think and u won't have any time for social life and all that and that it's a fast faced learning program but I have no idea what they do
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Crytoguy101: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2022
douglasposh:
Hello everyone,
I recenty wrote a psychometric assessment by sydani Group, I passed that stage. I'm supposed to do a virtual interview with them any time soon.

My question is, does anyone know anything about what exactly they do? From my research online, they are based in Abuja. Any idea on how much they pay?
Hi I've not been able to write My own test...it says error..they are a consulting firm here in Abuja.. this is like a training for job applicants
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2022
This sounds like applicants won't be getting monthly salaries?
Just training for applicants and that's all?
I heard it's even for a period of 4 months.
Crytoguy101:
Hi I've not been able to write My own test...it says error..they are a consulting firm here in Abuja.. this is like a training for job applicants
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Crytoguy101: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2022
douglasposh:
you will get stipend
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Faboosuarez(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
I was asked to retake the test, link no dj bring upcoming Exams for me, Don email em back, e Don tire me jare
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
I missed my virtual interview today because of network issues.
They said they would reschedule me for some other time
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Messileo10000: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
They sent me invite for their virtual interview
I wrote their test today.

Who knows the kind of questions to expect?

and is their pay good?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Same questions i want answers for too
Messileo10000:
They sent me invite for their virtual interview
I wrote their test today.

Who knows the kind of questions to expect?

and is their pay good?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by EngrCyber: 5:09am On Sep 14, 2022
douglasposh:
Hello everyone,

I also wrote the assessment too and have been schedule for a virtual interview. Date yet to be communicated though.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please the mods should help us move this to the front page for wider contributions.
@mynd44
Lalasticlacla et al
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hello, please have you being scheduled for a virtual interview yet?
Have you done the interview?

I'm yet to receive a response from them for my own interview
EngrCyber:

I also wrote the assessment too and have been schedule for a virtual interview. Date yet to be communicated though.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by chrismartino: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pls who has the WhatsApp group link for The Sydani Fellowship Programme. Is there any?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by chrismartino: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
douglasposh:
Hello everyone,

What was the nature of the test?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Teequest03: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2022
drop numbers for sydani whatsapp group
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by davidchior(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Olu4all: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Teequest03:
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by smartkester(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
douglasposh:
you'll get paid for the 4 months and you're likely to get a permanent role after the 4 months based on your assessment during the four months
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by smartkester(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
douglasposh:
Hello, please have you being scheduled for a virtual interview yet?
Have you done the interview?

I'm yet to receive a response from them for my own interview
I also had problem with network during my interview so I was rescheduled for another interview four days later. You'll definitely hear from them regarding the virtual interview.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by Awesomeking: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2022
I am yet to pass the submission stage with them but they pay in dollars so expect as much as 600k gor entry level after deducting tax,health and other insurance..i got that estimate from a current employee
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by zheeko: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Teequest03:

Add me to the group
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by smartkester(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Awesomeking:
I am yet to pass the submission stage with them but they pay in dollars so expect as much as 600k gor entry level after deducting tax,health and other insurance..i got that estimate from a current employee
hehehehe who is deceiving you like this grin grin grin?
600k grin
Wake up please
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Nawa for u oh..
Even in your wildest dreams u believe that?
Wake up abeg
Awesomeking:
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by douglasposh(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Teequest03:
Re: Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. by smartkester(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2022
douglasposh:
bro, have you done your virtual interview ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.