Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles (35719 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Chiraq77(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2022
MUMU

you use 5m to do Yansh,and it can not shake Choi!
DEM DON RIP YOU OH
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by BOYS2MEN: 4:43pm On May 02, 2022
Toto dikeh just like d name...p*ssy wey strong grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by naija4life247: 4:44pm On May 02, 2022
MyopicMods:

She wrote, “I have decided to get an onlyfanpage(sic), I wanna shake this bum bum my doctor gave me"

“If this one work ehnnnnnn. I go just do private virtual Ikwerre lap dance. Bottom line be say, we must make this money

Prostitution pays. If not for prostitution, how would you have been feeding?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:44pm On May 02, 2022
Super Talented Woman. King Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Bestbeelieve: 4:45pm On May 02, 2022
hian! olosho broadcasting corporation!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by naija4life247: 4:46pm On May 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Super Talented Woman. King Tonto

Your super role model
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On May 02, 2022
TimmyTen:
Tonto as a celebrity has no positive qualities worth emulating by young people. You can only agree with me more if you are a parent.
A mother of one planning to do lap dance,? unimaginable. She don enter market already, only pretending

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by theamazonguru(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Hmmm at this money must be made

Please anyone with a very low budget formula for my pigs should send me a WhatsApp message asap. I can't continue with this 900k monthly formula. Ejor e gbami

I got one.
But you will get your hand dirty sha.
So, you will visit paki (cassava) processing site.
Get the cassava back.
Then visit an abbatoir for waste blood.

You will mix this 2 proportionally.
That's your feed

But try wth small quantity ooh so you will see how they react to it.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Your super role model
Yes and Yours
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by baretalk: 4:49pm On May 02, 2022
Stop promoting depravity, this is not a celebrity, just a hustler, youths have nothing note worthy or helpful to learn from her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by BadEnglish(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2022
Quiny32323:
And more than 7million idiots are following this one on Instagram including my gf sad
Same goes for my wife. But she no be idiot sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2022
Samakus:

You're dating an idiot and you know it?

How come you haven't done something about it?

Una go just dey open mouth waaa on social media

At least he admitted hes dating an idiot. Its a good thing to reconcile or start with solving his problems from there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by sript: 4:59pm On May 02, 2022
Policewoman:
wetin this one mean?

Is that transformer u are hugging in that pic there?? No offense cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Legendoo: 5:03pm On May 02, 2022
Na them them. Only heaven knows why Nigerians make these low iq pieces of shit popular.

She's a mother bah? If Una get sense you will know women's chaotic nature destroy civilizations .it's like pouring water into a basket and expecting it to fill.

For those of you who think economy is the only relevant indicator of progress and these werey women should be allowed to influence society as they see fit.

Think of it this way, it's like a rich man (prosperous economy) whose irresponsible bastard kids inherited his wealth only to squander it . Even after all the work has been done to put the country ahead , the kids of these woke werey prostitutes will destroy everything.

Now you haven't even built anything yet but these baboons are hell bent on turning Nigeria into black America.

Useless.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by OneKinGuy(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2022
any way na way queen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Bukden16(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:
The only thing I like about Tonto is that she knows her calling.

Brethrens, let's reschedule and reason this matter together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by pepperdemzombie: 5:07pm On May 02, 2022
Same idiot that calls Jane an adulterous twerker. Stupid witch!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On May 02, 2022
Lol someone's getting broke cant your brain think of a business its bum bum business you can only think of later women would say we treat them like objects when you females only see your worth in your beauty of bum bum bunch of empty brains who have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by RealityBender(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2022
MyopicMods:
I will open only fan page and serve Nigerians Ikwerre styles- Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, on Monday, revealed that she would start an OnlyFans page.

OnlyFans is a subscription-based website used by content creators to serve exclusive content to their fans.

In a post on her social media pages, Dikeh stated that she would be blocking her pastor for her to shake her cosmetic enhanced buttocks on the OnlyFans page for her followers.

She wrote, “I have decided to get an onlyfanpage(sic), I wanna shake this bum bum my doctor gave me that don’t shake for you all.

“If this one work ehnnnnnn. I go just do private virtual Ikwerre lap dance. Bottom line be say, we must make this money
She don broke. She dey use style tell us her next hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by olamilarks(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2022
Well she be actress, it's a viable means of income, she should decide fast and start, Vaseline crew will enjoy the sights and happily ejaculate to it! We already know most of them are prostitutes anyways!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by obiekunie01: 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Hmmm at this money must be made

Please anyone with a very low budget formula for my pigs should send me a WhatsApp message asap. I can't continue with this 900k monthly formula. Ejor e gbami

madam i no understand you!

abeg how can you be spending 900k on pig monthly? which kain talk be that??

no be the same pig wey i dey see for refuse dump sites dey enjoy them selves wella dey grow very fat join!

ok here is what you should do!

1, go to abattoir and tell them to be storing the cow blood and their intestine content for you.
2. also go to different hotels and tell them that you will be packing their waste foods from them.

by the time you keep feeding your pigs with these, believe me they will grow so huge!

DON'T FORGET TO COME THANK ME WHN THE RESULT START SHOWING!

I NO DEY ACCEPT MOUTH THANK YOU - JUST PACKAGE BETTER THANK YOU AND SEND TO ME.

Besdes, that your pig pen is too clean for pigs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Samakus(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2022
gimakon:

At least he admitted hes dating an idiot. Its a good thing to reconcile or start with solving his problems from there.

Was he sounding like he's ready to reconcile or solve his problems. If anything, he sounded helpless and utterly handicapped �
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by onuman: 5:26pm On May 02, 2022
MyopicMods:
I will open only fan page and serve Nigerians Ikwerre styles- Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, on Monday, revealed that she would start an OnlyFans page.

OnlyFans is a subscription-based website used by content creators to serve exclusive content to their fans.

In a post on her social media pages, Dikeh stated that she would be blocking her pastor for her to shake her cosmetic enhanced buttocks on the OnlyFans page for her followers.

She wrote, “I have decided to get an onlyfanpage(sic), I wanna shake this bum bum my doctor gave me that don’t shake for you all.

Ikwerre style is Igbo style. Divided you fall.

Brilliance is knowing that a larger fanbase is to your advantage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by collinsJn(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2022
She No Born Again Any More ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by WHITELIGHTER: 5:29pm On May 02, 2022
Reminding us that you are still an Oloshi...avenue to make money
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by donbenie(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2022
Trash is as trash does.. sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:
The only thing I like about Tonto is that she knows her calling.
Lol! Please what's that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2022
ksam:
When you are done blocking your Pastor, try block God too because Na him go determine if that rubber nyash go melt in hell
Lol! Do you mean that her precious nyash will melt in Hell? Bro,you have no conscience.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by Asianjollof007: 5:44pm On May 02, 2022
8 out of 10 nigerian actress are into prostitution.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles by simplesearch: 5:44pm On May 02, 2022
These are perilous agents of darkness out to destroy souls of men. They derive their inspiration, fearlessness, fierceness, overconfidence and so on, from demonic personality possessing them. They joke about immorality and corruption and water it down to make it look like it's nothing to God, that's the devil lie, everyone ungodliness receives eternal condemnation from the God of all holiness, and will send whoever it is that forms it or cause others to delight in it into the lake of fire. God is still a consuming fire and no unrighteousness will go unpunished, here or hereafter. Beware!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waje’s Daughter, Emerald's 17th Birthday Is Today / Davido Misplaces Gold Custom Necklace At #MTVMAMA2015, Fans Returns It To Him / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.